Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 23. (Read 4823 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
At the moment there is not a large number of subscribers in social networks, I hope that the phenomenon is temporary.

Just wait for team to buy more followers from a bulk follower sell somewhere promote their project more (I figure the implied message was clear Tongue)
lmao, excellent joke. But nevertheless, I think that not each team is engaged in receptions of this sort and most the companies use honest methods of marketing of the product.
Activity: 182
At the moment there is not a large number of subscribers in social networks, I hope that the phenomenon is temporary.

Just wait for team to buy more followers from a bulk follower sell somewhere promote their project more (I figure the implied message was clear Tongue)
Yes, most of the project will use some services to increase the number of subscribers to their project but if the marketing of the project is up to the mark they can achieve a great number of followers and supporters to the project. Many projects have already got a huge number of supporters and they have gathered a huge number of people on telegram community and I think this project could also attract a good amount of people to support this project.

It's a bad thing to fool people by just buying the followers in bulk from some marketting dude. You're essentially lying to any innocent people about you
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Yes, most of the project will use some services to increase the number of subscribers to their project but if the marketing of the project is up to the mark they can achieve a great number of followers and supporters to the project. Many projects have already got a huge number of supporters and they have gathered a huge number of people on telegram community and I think this project could also attract a good amount of people to support this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
So I've heard about Huobi and know what they are doing. However, what about HBUS? What is your “mission”?

HBUS is a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies, so that their users can be part of the open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with potential to revolutionize the future of finance

Reliable and efficient is what we commonly heard in every new project. This is maybe because blockchain technology has this factors and this is why we always see this in every new project. Hopefully, what they promised can all be granted so that they will have a better reputation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
It is interesting that the guys decided to bypass the laws in their country and this is a thoughtful move, after all, so they can become one of the first legalized coins.
Yes, with all these licensing terms and regulations in the US, they can be a very good fully legalized in the country especially US, where the cryptocurrency investment is banned.
Yeah. I hope that they will be successful. This will means that there's still hope for crypto projects in US
Yeah, this gives hope for crypto currency in a country with strict policies on this things, I hope they would develop more and show pleasing results.   
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The project has a video presentation about its product? It seems to me that this additionally could attract interest to its work

There's no official presentation, but they a bounty program where users create their own videos about HBUS. Might be worth checking out.
Activity: 210
So I've heard about Huobi and know what they are doing. However, what about HBUS? What is your “mission”?

HBUS is a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies, so that their users can be part of the open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with potential to revolutionize the future of finance
Activity: 308
It is interesting that the guys decided to bypass the laws in their country and this is a thoughtful move, after all, so they can become one of the first legalized coins.
Yes, with all these licensing terms and regulations in the US, they can be a very good fully legalized in the country especially US, where the cryptocurrency investment is banned.
Yeah. I hope that they will be successful. This will means that there's still hope for crypto projects in US
if their efforts to legalize cryptocurency in America succeed it will greatly affect the development of bitcoin prices that currently dropped dramatically
Activity: 210
Is the whitepaper out?? I couldn't find it... I am very interested in this project!
No i really doubt that now wp here probably give it time before they announce that since they recently pushed the ico some few weeks maybe is for all these updates and stuffs like that
Yes, I cannot find the whitepaper also. I hope they were giving such opportunities to release the whitepaper in short of time.

I think they still don't have a whitepaper, that's strange, but we can only wait for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The project does not get the proper popularity. Perhaps there has not been enough time, or it may be necessary to change the strategy.
Actually, the team is just new and fresh it's normal that its popularity is not yet boost in. Maybe team can do some particular strategy for the progress of the project. They can fucos on socialmedia and other websites advertisements to publicise the project. Hope project will  be successful and I will continue to follow the project.

A new project really needs enough time to fulfill all their plans and also need more time to promote and increase their popularity. If proper way of developments will be implemented soon we can expect more good outcome from this project.
Activity: 532
The project does not get the proper popularity. Perhaps there has not been enough time, or it may be necessary to change the strategy.
Actually, the team is just new and fresh it's normal that its popularity is not yet boost in. Maybe team can do some particular strategy for the progress of the project. They can fucos on socialmedia and other websites advertisements to publicise the project. Hope project will  be successful and I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Will you also launch bounty campaign for your loyal members? I think that should also be a good way to advertise your trading platform to get more supporters.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
What do you think about ICOs? I guess you will have to have work them or something.
I think they will have many ICO's and new coins working with them as most of the coins are in search of a exchange and they will try to work with HBUS for the promotion of the coins. This project will get a huge number of clients as they have the potential to grow in this crypto industry with their expert development and marketing team.
Activity: 168
What do you think about ICOs? I guess you will have to have work them or something.
Activity: 434

This is why the team are making more ways to boost their number of subscribers and also they maybe are busy doing some future plans about their platform. Things should properly be in order to avoid big potential problems in the future.
Activity: 154
Activity: 496
Well, as for me, I can see how greatly potential this project really is for the crypto currency community. And now, the community of the HBUS project is flooding with lots pf questions regarding this project. Well, the HBUS should not let their connection with the crowd to fade. Especially now, that the team already gains a lot more trust from the people.
Activity: 266
Your projects seems promising. Maybe that is a strange question, but how do you actually pronounce HBUS?
Activity: 154
I see a lot of question at here, HBUS representation still active? I really hope he can make us know more exactly about this projects.
Yes I totally agree with you and your statement, as this project majorly lacks community interaction and they also need to update their website for information.

I bet they will give us information and support after they launch their platform. Maybe they just don't have time for this now or enough information
Pages:
Jump to: