Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.2 [New algorithms] - page 2. (Read 1229 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
friends explain what i'm doing wrong. My gtx1080ti give out only 1.20-1.30 GS on Cuckatoo31 from one card. The cards are good MSI and ZOTAC AMP EXTREME on all other algorithms they give more than given in the examples. My settings: power limit 70 core frequency +125 memory frequency +650. driver version 425 CUDA 10.1
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543
several attempts to set up your miner and deleted it. the speed goes and mining on the pool is not, probably it is necessary to finalize something

Please restart with administrator privileges. This may happen after the last update.
several attempts to set up your miner and deleted it. the speed goes and mining on the pool is not, probably it is necessary to finalize something

You're still trying to bring shit to this thread! Show everyone how it doesn't work, for everyone. Without misleading users. Your posts carry one big shit on this forum. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

Well it is malware what do you expect it to do.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Good hashrate for some altcoin
I also have this error - fatal cuda error..
windows 10/ GTX1060-1070

similar
cuda error 1066, 1070 win 10
15.5 work

I confirm that v2.0.2 works perfectly with Cuckaroo29d on 1080Ti now.

I can confirm you are all a bunch of morons if you are actually using this
Activity: 143
windows 10/ GTX1060-1070

similar
15.5 work

I confirm that v2.0.2 works perfectly with Cuckaroo29d on 1080Ti now.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
windows 10/ GTX1060-1070

similar
15.5 work
Activity: 98
windows 10/ GTX1060-1070
Activity: 54
Grin31 can only mine on one GPU. Cannot exit out of program, without rebooting
very good program, be sure to use it. I have not met such a convenient software for a long time. Will make a donation to development.

Does it still accept pool work and submit shares without internet?  Roll Eyes
Hi Rikko,

For those of us that have filled out electrical costs and watts per algo/rig would it be possible to add an estimated overall daily/monthly electrical amount for all my rigs on the dashboard (or wherever makes sense)?  The information is already there in Online Services where I manually look at the difference between revenue and profit which I add manually across the rigs, but an automated way or checking this in realtime would be ideal.

If you need it, we will do it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
very good program, be sure to use it. I have not met such a convenient software for a long time. Will make a donation to development.
Activity: 6
Hi Rikko,

For those of us that have filled out electrical costs and watts per algo/rig would it be possible to add an estimated overall daily/monthly electrical amount for all my rigs on the dashboard (or wherever makes sense)?  The information is already there in Online Services where I manually look at the difference between revenue and profit which I add manually across the rigs, but an automated way or checking this in realtime would be ideal.

Activity: 28
I have just tried MTP and it works very well. 1.3-1.5 MH/s per card for my 570/580s. Running low core at ~1080 MHz.

12 GPU rig power consumtion, 1080 W (8 GPUs mining MTP, 4 cards (4 GB VRAM) idling). Total 11.75 MH/s.

Thanks for a great miner!

I have this algo --- 13.2 MH/s
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I have just tried MTP and it works very well. 1.3-1.5 MH/s per card for my 570/580s. Running low core at ~1080 MHz.

12 GPU rig power consumtion, 1080 W (8 GPUs mining MTP, 4 cards (4 GB VRAM) idling). Total 11.75 MH/s.

Thanks for a great miner!
Activity: 37
Not sure why he started a new topic with this malware miner after paying for a bot bumping service on the last thread. 

Do you only use Claymore? for you everything else is a virus?
Activity: 37
best grin miner for multigpu righs , but not 100% utilizing more than 6 gpus even though CPU > i5
Not sure why he started a new topic with this malware miner after paying for a bot bumping service on the last thread. 
Pages:
Jump to: