Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 101. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Browsing the website and found out that they will be having a launch of hearthybot which will be very helpful to every patient. This app must be releases the soonest.
thats cool! that is like the product of Patientory PTOY. having a digital information about patients. this hearthy project is a must follow project
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
health industry that are into blockchain technology are rising!! read https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-for-pharmaceutical-supply-chain-provides-cheaper-safer-meds

this may help hearthy on its publicity campaign.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I think this is a good project to improve people healthy and healthcare service. I think that we should invest this token. when this project ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

According to their website and what I read in this page. Yes it is! This project can bring big change in giving health care, it will fasten the procedure of medical records, and it will give equal service to rich and the poor people. Yes! actually we need to prioritize health issues. Why? Because health is wealth.  Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
i hope this healthcare project is not like the healthcare here in Philippines. coz many healthcare in Philippines is expensive or lack of health benefits. may the team of this project have a great mind set on how they will help the people especially those poor people who really need a medical attention.
in this days. health care is of the main necessity of each everyone of us. providing a not expensive healthcare to prolong life , i think this should be the main goal of each healthcare. thanks hearty for this project..

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.

Yeah, it's also what is in my mind. Thinking how will they balance the healthcare benefits for the rich and the poor. That is why I am following this program because once it hits the market, I wanna see the outcome on how they will cater the poor people here in the PH. By the way, I am one of the poor that can only afford low to mid-level medical assistance.
Activity: 434
Browsing the website and found out that they will be having a launch of hearthybot which will be very helpful to every patient. This app must be releases the soonest.
Activity: 462
The reward users may get in exchange of accessing the medical record is enticing. How does the reward system? Is it in form of token too?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Very interesting project, we are following and waiting for the bounty program.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is this the ICO in the likeness of the Patientory project?
Well, the two projects are related to healthcare, and use EHR as its core, but our approach, team, experience... it's different, we have doing medical software as a team for more than 4 years, and we have some projects in production
 In my opinion we are pretty different. Take a look on the whitepaper and the rest of the documentation and judge yourself.

Yeah, I believe that this project would be different and helps others along the way. I hope so.
Activity: 392
I am happy to read about the project because they start here in the philippines,but I am sad they explain my country is rich but a lot of trouble about ehr I agree with that thats why I am happy that the hearty make posible for helping everyone to make easy im looking forwrd for this project goodluck..
Activity: 420
Healthcare is on blockchain is exploding it seems this team is devoted to this project. When beta version of Hearthybot will be available to test out this before launch this ICO. You have plan to give access to the public to this prototype or it will be launched after finish of this ICO.
Thank you so much, Cheesy We believe we will be able to publish an android version in two weeks, count on it before the ICO for sure.
nice can publish in just two weeks?im looking forward for this project,health is very important for all of us, ill wish this will laucnh soon,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

That's why they're here to help us improve the old system with a better one, hope this will be a very big game changer for PH.
Activity: 168
Activity: 308
I take time to visit your website and read your whitepaper, it is great to know that you emphasize their the security and the privacy of the patients. The patient can have an access to the history of their medical records .
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The hearty primary goal is to encourage and help people for the better health in U.S former president obama implement the hopeful affordable care act for the future of healthcare in the country I wish all country has a priority in health issues
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
Based on my opinion one of the biggest problem in the world is healthcare provider and here in my own country which is philippines needs it. I think Hearthy is one of the biggest project who solve that problem especially here in the philippines.

I agree to you , it will be a big help and it will be  the solution to the problem when it comes to the healthcare especially to Philippines . It will surely guaranteed the rise of healthcare in our country. Thanks for this project for choosing Philippines as one of the priority country you wanted to help.
Activity: 461
Given the fact that hearthy soon will be establish in the Philippines and Mexico, I just want to ask something. What will be the pros and cons of this project? As a filipino citizen, will it help our people whose having a financial burden  afford the services that hearthy offers ?
Although hearthy does not help with financial aspects it can greatly help in the development of the healthcare system it is a great help for our country (phillipines) with a poor healthcare system. and also in the mexico.
No, Hearthy also helps the people when is comes to financial problems. Based on what I read on their website, one of the purpose of Hearthy is to reduce or lessen the health care cost. One of the cons I think is when the system will breach and the data will jumble from one account to another. But I am sure that the devs have something to do when it will happen or should I say the devs will never let it happen.
Activity: 322
The way this project gives security to the information of the patients by sending it to the blockchain with a use of random key is very unique and i believe this will revolutionize the services provided by health sector.

Its quite hard to secure all the information of the patients and their health issues . I just wonder how can we be sure that the records and the privacy can be secure?
1DC
Activity: 448
Thanks for launching this kind of project hearty can helps people wants to maintain their goodhealh the user will access the hearty via apps and the services the payment is via token its a great project good luck.
Yes there's a lot of advantages if many people use this hearty way. Many people will never suffer in difficult way to monitor there's Health.
Yeah right, it is more convenient than the existing system we have right now. If this project will be implemented and spread through out the world, every one of us will be always updated about our health. You will able to know when is the last time you do your check up also you will able to know what kind of medicine you should take, where you can buy it and how much is it. This app will going to be fun and cool to use.
Activity: 406
Hello, I can see the dev team is very experienced and professional, But I want to know if there is any team member who has some blockchain experience?

I have the same question about the experience about he blockchain and I think there should be a team member who have much experience in this crypto world.

i agree with you both. even if a certain project has a great team behind them but dont have a team member who knows about the world of cryptocurrency, then there is a great chance that the project will fail.

It is awkward to ask such questions like this knowing that this scheme is promoting a cryptocurrency based product. What I'm saying is, they will not publish this project if they don't know what they are entering in the first place. They're here in the crypto world and probably they had researched before started the project and as far as I know, every product or company in the blockchain industry have their very own advisers.
Very well said, you got it. Of course if a certain project is being promoted or introduced to crypto market, they already researched and studied every single detail they need to know. They are not going to invest such time, money and effort in a project that they are not sure. You are right also that in every project, there is always a consultant and advisers behind it
Pages:
Jump to: