Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 14. (Read 23531 times)

1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.
It is simple, Hearthy will earn profit by means of investments of people or even medical and pharmaceutical companies. If those people and companies will see the performance of Hearthy on its market segment, they will invest on it and they will help Hearthy to grow more.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
According to Juanses: "We are working hard to get some contracts with major players in the field. But as you may know, the health sector is highly regulated and complex so it takes some time but we are doing a lot of progress considering these constrains." We can expect more updates regarding their partnership with this Major players in the field of healthcare.
Activity: 237
Are the timeline on roadmaps also moved? The pre-sale reopens and it takes much longer time. Is the ico date still the same or is it moved to maximize the reopening of the pre-sale?
Hearthy's co founder Dr. Shafi Ahmed will be on Giant Health Event 2017 in London. Here is the link for some health awareness :

https://www.gianthealthevent.com/

The founder is working tirelessly to promote Healthcare more than Hearthy. The event can also be a great opportunity to promote the advantages of Digital records.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.

I am glad because many would like to invest in ico even if the target area of ​​the project is not in their country. it is only a sign that the hearthy project is really useful and can be of great help to society. good job hearthy. keep it out the good work.
The truth is, that it's frustrating to know that we are no longer included in the first target country of hearthy Co. But what can we do if there are changes that they want to do or prioritize? What matters is that their good purpose will remain to help people.
How much are the projected target total tokens available? Are there any exchanges to be open to accumulate buyers or will it be only bought through the website?
Wow! Updated website really impressed me a lot. Sooner or later for sure they still improving the website to make all convenient and attractable to everyone. You really did a good job Hearthy.

Yeah, its looks really good and i really like the design, though there are still areas for improvement but i'd rather see them focus on the application and improve the website after.

I'm looking forward for the finished app though the improvement on the website is a nice addition. Is the beta testing of the app done or still needing more testers?
The team are primarily busy due to the on-going promotion of Hearthy in different parts of their targeted market.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

is such a nice idea because the token is in hearthy just rotating. the developer of the hearthy really thinks. I salute  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Seems that the project have lesser updates for this week, maybe the inquiry for re opening of whitelist makes the team so busy this days... Undecided

It does makes team busier than the pre-sale itself for they will need to re-open the contracts and start new computations for bonuses.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
Does anyone of you still want to invest in HearthyCo even though the country you are living in are not part of their current target and roadmap?
Yes, of course!If this is really a benefit to a lot of people and I see that someday it will reach my country why I can not support it now? On the other hand we have seen so many things that Hearthy Co can share with the people so I don't have great reason to change my heart for supporting Hearthy Co.
If hearty can still do what the does the company's objective from the beginning this is still a good investment, i rather look on how they operate and communicate to the people than where they actually render service.

It's good to see people still invests in ico that matters not just for the money and profit it offers.

I am glad because many would like to invest in ico even if the target area of ​​the project is not in their country. it is only a sign that the hearthy project is really useful and can be of great help to society. good job hearthy. keep it out the good work.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.

here's the info which can be found in the website "Hearhty’s platform is completely free through an open source initiative, It is simple to install and there are no licenses to purchase."
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
Seems that the project have lesser updates for this week, maybe the inquiry for re opening of whitelist makes the team so busy this days... Undecided

that's what I'm thinking too, i guess they're really busy preparing for the whitelist, so lets just give them a bit time for sure they will update us here when they can.
Activity: 461

anywhere is fine as long as the project push through because when the this application hits the market and and it clicks, for sure tons of medical industry will use it, so its still a win win situation for the investors.
That is right when this project will hit the market and earn popularity, there is a posibility that they will become available on every country.
Activity: 462
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?

anywhere is fine as long as the project push through because when the this application hits the market and and it clicks, for sure tons of medical industry will use it, so its still a win win situation for the investors.
For those who still wants to participate and invest in HearthyCo the CEO said: Please write us at [email protected] for business inquiries. You can send emails regarding business matters to their address.

How long is the average waiting time for the reply of the support team?

They do respond fast. Time zone can be an issue but they do have support both email and Telegram. I tried messaging them both Telegram and email.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102

Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: