Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 58. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Tortle Ninja
how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
yah.. they should be transparent on the outcome sale as of now of this product.. maybe we dont have the rights to know but i think we deserve to know what is the current situation as of now.... thanks:Smiley
Hello, as stated before, we have interest of about 90 investors, after closing the whitelist and open the smart contract we will be totally transparent
Tortle Ninja
According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.
Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
I think Hearthy is just giving assurance to all their users if someone will complaint about Hearthy. They are concern about their users and this is really good because Hearthy really wants to help and protect all their users. I believe that this application really works well.
That's one way of them to assure their investors that they are doing it right and putting all their efforts in the app. Good to learn about it.

We wanted to focus on protect our investors, thats something most ICOs are doing, we wanted to make the difference
Tortle Ninja
will that eliminate corruption in nhs?
No, thats a political problem, cant be solved with just technology. Anyway I cant endorse NHS is a real corrupted organization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?

I think they would partner with big names to avoid potential liabilities. I'd like to see them branch out and expand as soon as the ico is over.
yes youre right, they will try to be a partner of some famous or big hospital here in the country, big hospital will be a great help to advertise the hearty. well that's the best idea should hearty think. if they want to be more popular to all people they need to be more innovative and creative .
I just wanna ask If they choose some big hospital here in our country they still offer the same price or they change it? Because they partnered some big hospital.

what on white paper is the final price.. maybe i didnt get it right. please elaborate your question
They said its better to partnered to the famous or big hospital to be more popular to all people. My question is if hearthy choose to partnered some big hospital they still offer the same price or they change it?. thankyou for answering my question.

the price of HER token upon purchasing is standard. the value of the token with or without partnership depends on demand of the token, the more demand, the higher the price.
Activity: 616
Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?

I think they would partner with big names to avoid potential liabilities. I'd like to see them branch out and expand as soon as the ico is over.
yes youre right, they will try to be a partner of some famous or big hospital here in the country, big hospital will be a great help to advertise the hearty. well that's the best idea should hearty think. if they want to be more popular to all people they need to be more innovative and creative .
I just wanna ask If they choose some big hospital here in our country they still offer the same price or they change it? Because they partnered some big hospital.

what on white paper is the final price.. maybe i didnt get it right. please elaborate your question
They said its better to partnered to the famous or big hospital to be more popular to all people. My question is if hearthy choose to partnered some big hospital they still offer the same price or they change it?. thankyou for answering my question.
Activity: 350
Which national markets are you targeting?
what's the movement of pre-sale , how much dollar collect, and when will crowd-sale, thanks!

hearthy will release the pre sale after the pre sale. it was discussed in telegram and the answer is 80 investors are showing interest.
This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.
ofcourse the beta testing should come first, you cant launched an apps without testing it.

Activity: 339
This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.
The free demo can be found in the website. It was there for quite some time now. You might wanna try it out. Here's the link to the website: http://hearthy.co/ just scroll down to see the demo app for patient and physician side.
Activity: 391
They have already demo app check here on their website https://hearthy.co
thats great, they already have free trial to us, so i think this will be gives more information and to learn more about hearthy, we can experience how to use this.
They have already demo app check here on their website https://hearthy.co
Activity: 168

Activity: 630
Merit: 104
The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
Not only that, they can also contact the physician to consult. This app is really promising. I'm looking forward to use this especially I have a mom who need to monitor on her health.
I think  hearthy application  really help a lot for our patient on household . What i mean is you don't need to go through hospital to determine whether your health is in good condition or not. When you have their application on your device it's just a few clicks away to know your health condition.
That's true, this application will give convenience to all patients who need a close monitoring to their health. Hearthy will give guidelines to their users.
Hearthy saved more time and money to the patients by downloading there apps they can use this even at home. thank you to the developers by creating this application many people will benefit.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
what's the movement of pre-sale , how much dollar collect, and when will crowd-sale, thanks!
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
Activity: 323
how total token for this project?

hello, 100 million token will be created, 65 million will be distributed on the ICO.
Bests

in the 100 million tokens you create and 65 million in it will be distributed to ICO. it's a big thing. I'm glad I read.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
Pre sale ICO has 45% bonus in it. Will this be a good investment? Any prediction on its return?

I think that this kind of investment where the project focuses on health services is really worth every penny, though the return depends on the project if the coin will do good or not once it hits the market.
Pages:
Jump to: