Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HEDGIE - The limited edition cryptocollectible that digs for coin - page 3. (Read 11050 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Cool idea. I think investors will support you and you will succeed.Good luck!

I think so Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
wow. interesting project. I want participate in it! With best wishes to team project.
I know you love Hedgie and want to play game with your special Hedgies.
project has 2 token: HCT and Curio Tokens, they will keep platform and system transparent.
i often think that 1 project has 1 token? Can you explain the difference these two Hedgie' Tokens?
Oganicco, Alehub have 2 tokens too.
For Hedgie: HCT - token for buying hedgies / Curio - token, which you can collect while playing, for upgrade your hedgie power!
Did you earn any CrptoKitties?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Can someone vouch about this platform? How safe is the website paying $10 using your credit card?
Anonymous team that you will trust your important data?
I hope there are no loopholes surrounding this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
wow. interesting project. I want participate in it! With best wishes to team project.
project has 2 token: HCT and Curio Tokens, they will keep platform and system transparent.
i often think that 1 project has 1 token? Can you explain the difference these two Hedgie' Tokens?
Activity: 114
Cool idea. I think investors will support you and you will succeed.Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Interesting concept. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I played CryptoKitties and love it, but we can't keep it because of network power.
Hope Hedgie can replace CryptoKitties! Play and earn money - cool idea!
Activity: 28
I think it can go very quickly with the popularity up. Good luck with the project. Tongue
Activity: 30
Our Airdrop is officially closed! Thank you to all who participated.
Still want a FREE Hedgie? Become a Hedgie Affiliate and earn Hedgie Community Tokens! Sign up here: https://hedgie.idevaffiliate.com/signup.php
Thank you all for your support!
There are only 50 FREE Hedgies left in the airdrop - claim your Hedgie before they're all gone!
https://airdrop.hedgie.io
really this is a great project with great ideas and good concepts, I'm sure this project will be a great success. Smiley

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 11
Cool Idea, Maybe parner with Disciplina can be a idea, it is also a great proyect foor educational proposes.

Good day.

Looked at Disciplina, interesting project. Our first focus is to remove the entry barriers, get curious people who haven't participated in crypto to join in. We're getting ready to launch Presale, will update here very soon.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
really this is a great project with great ideas and good concepts, I'm sure this project will be a great success. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Cool Idea, Maybe parner with Disciplina can be a idea, it is also a great proyect foor educational proposes.

Good day.
Activity: 100
interesting, wanna join, contact me plz
Nice Project and Concept
Still, interesting nonetheless, will keep tabs. Kiss Kiss
Thanks. And btw, the airdrop is still running. Go claim your coin.
Activity: 35
Nice Project and Concept
Still, interesting nonetheless, will keep tabs. Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: