Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] Helios Protocol - Parallel blockchain smart contract platform ✅ ✅ - page 15. (Read 21058 times)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
With the concept of mining, it will definitely get a huge profit, the promo team stay and big investors help HeliosCoin, which is based on blockchain technology and a decentralized system, will require a lot of time and money.

This is not HeliosCoin, it's Helios Protocoll Wink You can join their Discord to grab some Bounty tokens Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello! I've just found your project and I think it has a really good potential and I like the concept a lot! Good luck!
Activity: 104
With the concept of mining, it will definitely get a huge profit, the promo team stay and big investors help HeliosCoin, which is based on blockchain technology and a decentralized system, will require a lot of time and money.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
A promising project, thanks to the creators for the opportunity to participate in the bounty program!
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
I really like the idea of a Blockchain / DAG Hybrid. Can't wait to see a working prototype / testnet Smiley
Get some HLS Token on IDEX while they are cheap  Grin
Good luck to the team and every HLS Token holder  
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening community!

I just wanted to let all of you know about our weekly airdrop! We are starting a new weekly airdrop today! It is to reward active community members in our Discord and Telegram chats. We will choose who we think are the top 100 participants each week and reward 100 HLS. All you need to do is take the time to chat a few times each week in Discord or Telegram. **Note: this requires actual conversation.

See the new #weekly-airdrop channel on Discord for instructions and details.

I hope to see you all there!
Activity: 137
Hi there,
I would be interested in translating your Website, Whitepaper and BTT Threads into French;
here you can find my portfolio,
looking forward to your reply

Best Regards

Melih A.

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 4
Awesome project! wish all the best to the team!
btw if you guys want a translation in Vietnamese i could be of help

We don't need translations yet, but you can come join our discord and we will let you know when we do. https://discord.gg/M6GH37P
Activity: 66
For the first time I see a project that so fascinates, and gives confidence, I advise everyone to advise this direction in business, you will not pozheleete! Shocked Cool
copper member
Does this project really do not do ICO? This project has good aims. I cheer!

The project definitely didn't have an ICO.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
Awesome project! I wish all the best to the team and users! Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good afternoon everyone!

I only read about this yesterday and can't express how impressed I am with The Helios Protocol. The airdrop closes on September 1st so I suggest you join while you still can, goto their official twitter page for the link. Also help spread the word! Start retweeting, come to discord and discuss the project, invite your friends (I know I am)! I know the whitepaper can be a little difficult to understand so let me help you understand it!

This project is still in the early stages but it uses the same programming as Ethereum, so any dApps can migrate to the platform without any additional changes required! If you also are a creator of a dApp speak to the team as they are creating an incubator to help anyone out, talk about your idea on discord or telegram I would love to hear about any ideas you may have.

Anyways I hope you all have a great day!

-The Money Manager
Activity: 5
copper member
Activity: 112
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Helios Protocol - HLS has been added to https://trade.extoke.com 
100% FEE FREE TRADING BY EXTOKE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!!!
copper member
Do you need translations in Spanish? I can work on that Smiley

We will eventually. Come join our discord so we can let you know when we need some translation: https://discord.gg/M6GH37P

The project definitely didn't have an ICO.

We don't need translations yet, but you can come join our discord and we will let you know when we do. https://discord.gg/M6GH37P
Activity: 5

Activity: 54
Do you need translations in Spanish? I can work on that Smiley
Activity: 17
copper member
Next generation of blockchain + DAG. Coming soon!

Links to Discord and Telegram:

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Very interesting project; bullish on Feynman avatar'd devs.
Pages:
Jump to: