Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] Helios Protocol - Parallel blockchain smart contract platform ✅ ✅ - page 2. (Read 21093 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 10
What happens when your dapp slows down due to congestion? Don't pay high fees. Why wait for your tx to go through?
dont bother with all that old tech, try @HeliosPlatform instead, 10,000 times cheaper, sub second tx's( instant) no waiting.
Build your dapps with us. Your users will thank you for the lower fees, no slow downs. no blockages. instant( and i do mean instant) transactions.
Look here: https://heliosprotocol.io/developer/ for all you need to know, developer tools, everything you need

We also have our Dapp incubator program making it even easier to deploy your dapps with us, and get funding for it. And we have the Jetbrains IDE giveaway worth  up to $500

These promotions might be the start for up and coming projects, it should pull in more projects just need to advertise a little maybe a new thread???
Helios may have just broken into success here.
The real kicker for Helios Protocol would be getting people to start using it's smart contracts setup.
Then maybe some larger exchanges and then bam it could get some major traction, it already has the decent tech behind it.

Yes, we have a large medical company that is signing up to launch a smart contract dapp on Helios. And we have other gaming dapps showing real interest. Things are starting to come together now
This is even more amazing news now, a large medical company using the helios platform hahaha, shut up and take my bitcoin *posts someone else's private key* lol

Fantastic news well done Helios, let the pump begin
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
What happens when your dapp slows down due to congestion? Don't pay high fees. Why wait for your tx to go through?
dont bother with all that old tech, try @HeliosPlatform instead, 10,000 times cheaper, sub second tx's( instant) no waiting.
Build your dapps with us. Your users will thank you for the lower fees, no slow downs. no blockages. instant( and i do mean instant) transactions.
Look here: https://heliosprotocol.io/developer/ for all you need to know, developer tools, everything you need

We also have our Dapp incubator program making it even easier to deploy your dapps with us, and get funding for it. And we have the Jetbrains IDE giveaway worth  up to $500
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It is an excellent opportunity to support a great project with great future projections! It offers smartcontract, stable mainnet and nodes. Undoubtedly a great opportunity to enter a currency other than ETH
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
The real kicker for Helios Protocol would be getting people to start using it's smart contracts setup.
Then maybe some larger exchanges and then bam it could get some major traction, it already has the decent tech behind it.

Yes, we have a large medical company that is signing up to launch a smart contract dapp on Helios. And we have other gaming dapps showing real interest. Things are starting to come together now
The reviews are in! It's been a big week for Helios Protocol, with the release of our Interview with Bad Crypto Podcast to the Proof of Review "Review" out today we are gaining momentum! Read the review below!

https://proofofreview.com/reviews/heliosprotocol/
looks like it's time for me to check it out and see what helios Platform is up to.
I have been enjoying the staking process on coinzone as well of late.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
The reviews are in! It's been a big week for Helios Protocol, with the release of our Interview with Bad Crypto Podcast to the Proof of Review "Review" out today we are gaining momentum! Read the review below!

https://proofofreview.com/reviews/heliosprotocol/
The project has good programs to earn free coins, such as making videos, for talking about them, for making memes and even joining the army group that rewards for doing homework, it is a good opportunity to win helios for helping it be known, so this Great project reaches many people. Check now https://heliosprotocol.io/airdrops_bounties.php
Yes there are a lot of opportunities with helios i find, airdrops weekly and monthly, article bounties, just simple marketing tasks etc.
Activity: 2
The project has good programs to earn free coins, such as making videos, for talking about them, for making memes and even joining the army group that rewards for doing homework, it is a good opportunity to win helios for helping it be known, so this Great project reaches many people. Check now https://heliosprotocol.io/airdrops_bounties.php
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Happy that I joined HeliosProtocol, great team behind this project with Dag technology,  and a great community ! Keep it up guys I wish a great future for Helios.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
An infinitely scalable DApp and decentralized web-hosting platform based
on DAG + blockchains. Helios Protocol is designed from the ground up to
be future-proof with secure, high speed, and low fee transactions, and
to enable truly decentralized and democratic applications. One platform
capable of hosting you DApp and website user interface at the click of a
button enabling end-to-end decentralized applications to power the next
generation of the web.

That's the best, short and at the same comprehensive description I could find for Helios Protocol. A genuine project which hasn't stopped to amaze so far.
Activity: 1

an excellent project, recommended very safe and rapifo

If you haven't listened to the Bad Crypto Podcast before then surely this episode will show you what an amazing #podcast you are missing out on! Check out their latest episode where Tommy McKinnon and Mark Laporte discuss the amazing benefits on hosting your DApp and website in a truly one stop shop fashion. Creating the first truly decentralized web hosting platform.

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2020/02/12/anton-mozgovoy-helios-protocol/
oh i like the pod cast, thank you guys.
More of these will definitively get Helios noticed i'm sure.
When people take pride in their work, others tend to jump on board as well.
pretty sure they are also raising more funds for more listings too. I don't mind investing myself to help out with what they have produced so far.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

If you haven't listened to the Bad Crypto Podcast before then surely this episode will show you what an amazing #podcast you are missing out on! Check out their latest episode where Tommy McKinnon and Mark Laporte discuss the amazing benefits on hosting your DApp and website in a truly one stop shop fashion. Creating the first truly decentralized web hosting platform.

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2020/02/12/anton-mozgovoy-helios-protocol/
Good night. The best way to invest your money and obtain quick and safe economic solutions is to do it with HLS. Its technology is fantastic and guarantees almost immediate transactions. Helios is the future. And that future is on its way.
soon i think many other cryptos will still implementing the whole thing of each wallet having it's own blockchain, especially since we have seen the limit of bitcoin's transaction speeds during the boom, i tried sending bitcoin during the boom, it took 3 days lol
Helios is onto something here i feel
This is a good project, I think it has great prospects in the future. The team works without ceasing to achieve success. Recently HLS was listed to many exchange, and now there is an opportunity to invest in this project profitably.

I noticed they are starting to win some voting polls to get listed on exchanges now as well, this is big news, similar to how deeponion was winning them all in 2018 etc.
HLS has a bright future indeed, especially with all their tech behind them. copy cats are gunna start coming out of the wood work soon enough
This is a good project, I think it has great prospects in the future. The team works without ceasing to achieve success. Recently HLS was listed to many exchange, and now there is an opportunity to invest in this project profitably.
Would be nice to get some more army members to this project. If you are interested to help promoting the project navigate to discord and join Helios army.

Earn some free HLS by promoting a project seems like a good deal to me.

Team is transparent and always deliver what they promised.

You watch there might be a time where you think there are too many active members lol
But yes we still want and need more.
i have even noticed the price of Helios is also slowly creeping upwards as well
Pages:
Jump to: