Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HelixCoin [HXC] SHA3 - ON TO CRYSTAL! - EXCHANGED - page 39. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
i wish you a good launch HelixCoin!

no worries mate hope you have a good run too.. I've got my engine all oiled and ready.. just waiting for the flag to go down so we can get this race started.
Hiya again,

Do I need to lower intensity for this coin to 14 for a reason? Intesity 20 works fine for any other scrypt based coin I mine.

Also, do I add

"scrypt" : true,
"kernel" : "keccak",

and will this work?

Thanks

this is not a scrypt based coin its a SHA-3 based one.. so the intensity is closer to what you would use with SHA coins. hash rates are about half that of SHA256 if I recall correctly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

please do not use a long crazy password on the zip.  i saw it cause problems with another launch

please do use a long crazy password on the zip..
if you don't then there is a chance someone will crack it long before the keys are handed out.
furthermore, easy to crack passwords are a direct insult to anything based on cryptography .. ie crypto coins.

IMO people who have problems with long crazy passwords should learn how to use COPY and PASTE.

im not saying to use a unsecured password...  Really long blocks of characters tend to have format issues when you copy/paste.  and IMO trolls who don't use copy/paste many times a day for long blocks of characters would not understand that it occasionally cause format issues.

i wish you a good launch HelixCoin!

please do not use a long crazy password on the zip.  i saw it cause problems with another launch

please do use a long crazy password on the zip..
if you don't then there is a chance someone will crack it long before the keys are handed out.
furthermore, easy to crack passwords are a direct insult to anything based on cryptography .. ie crypto coins.

IMO people who have problems with long crazy passwords should learn how to use COPY and PASTE.

Activity: 42
How do we setup an sha-3 rig to mine?
CGminer? Something else? Could you elaborate please?
It's in the OP.
It's a special CGminer that works with keccak (sha-3) use -w 64 and -I 14 then your normal clocks etc
Remember to put --keccak in the config
Why those specific -w and -i settings? are those required by sha-3 versions of the miner?

No need to set -w at all.
i values range from 4-14 for keccak

When can i get the windows QT ? DEV

All wallets will be posted 1-3 hours before launch time that is quoted in the OP in password protected ZIP files. We will then release the PWs to them and the gates are open!
This it to ensure as smooth a launch as we can Smiley

please do not use a long crazy password on the zip.  i saw it cause problems with another launch
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
That new logo is damn awesome Cheesy

It is damm good

Just another reason why this coin is gonna go to the mooooon
Activity: 143
That new logo is damn awesome Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
MaxMiners.Net also adds an SHA3 Pool for Helixcoin.

It will be available when the coin launches under

https://hxc.maxminers.net with 0 % fee.

Until the launch it'll be mining Maxcoin, you can test your miners this way.
Activity: 28
It's in the OP.
It's a special CGminer that works with keccak (sha-3) use -w 64 and -I 14 then your normal clocks etc
Why those specific -w and -i settings? are those required by sha-3 versions of the miner?

No need to set -w at all.
i values range from 4-14 for keccak

All wallets will be posted 1-3 hours before launch time that is quoted in the OP in password protected ZIP files. We will then release the PWs to them and the gates are open!
Activity: 26

HashFast Mining Germany
helix.hashfast.de
Preregistration open!

- DDOS protected
- Custom Stratum for high performance
- Solid State Only
- Online monitoring
- Track your account from mobile
- Custom PROP PaySystem
- Failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
- Dedicated intel based 32 core unix enterprise servers
- Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
- Constantly improving and adding more features

Come and mine with us @ www.HashFast.de
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
It's in the OP.

Activity: 20
**Solominer's special**
I'm curious as to how this'll work. Hopefully released tutorial prior to launch? Roll Eyes

Basically you run it and it takes care of wallet setup automatically! Example batches included in the pack are perfect for solo and pooled mining, just pop them in the directory with the miner and you should be good to go!
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
**Solominer's special**
I'm curious as to how this'll work. Hopefully released tutorial prior to launch? Roll Eyes
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Great logo for great coin  Wink
Activity: 1
That's a way better logo.
Activity: 196
Activity: 12
Coinedpool's HelixCoin available for pre-registration. Click here!

on site :  http://hxc.coinedpool.com

We try our best to give you a very good mining experience on hxc.coinedpool.com. We have successfully updated the Server and everything is working perfectly.

Why join hxc.CoinedPool.com?
- DDOS protection
- Backups every 60 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your earnings.
- All servers with a DDOS protection.
- 1% fees
- Stratum Vardiff
- Fast servers Xeon E3-1230V2 3.3Ghs 32 GB Ram, SSD HD * 5
- Manual and auto payout
Pages:
Jump to: