Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HELP token - page 16. (Read 22334 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
Much work has been done and much remains to be done. The project is very interesting and I monitor its implementation. Good luck!
Activity: 89
May 09, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
Do you have plans to cooperate with charitable organizations? For example, such as "Charity: Water", UNICEF, HRW?
Activity: 201
May 09, 2018, 06:25:46 AM
Development of blockchain platform that will unite those in need of assistance, charitable foundations and projects, but also will give an opportunity to investors and traders. The developers of the platform have been conducting charity activities for many years, helping the elderly, abandoned and sick children, mothers, and others in need of assistance. And now the team has teamed up to make charitable activities better, more convenient and comfortable for everyone!!! 
You just think about it! After half a year the coins will give the X5 the least! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I agree with You. and the project is cool and gives us a great opportunity to make money on it. and I think ×5 is not the limit.
Activity: 201
May 09, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
Hello! Studied your project! You have almost no competitors, but it is always difficult with charity! I believe you. You have a very strong team! Good luck!
Activity: 17
May 09, 2018, 05:33:20 AM
It's a good idea! Wish a good luck for all people here :)and wish that this methoud of charity become more and more popular. Wink
Activity: 28
May 09, 2018, 04:59:49 AM
Hello dear friends, this project is amazaing, I believe and will buy this tokens. Wait to the moon
Activity: 55
May 08, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
Crypto projects have been on a rise since bitcoin went viral. However, yours truly stand out from the rest, and I believe it will be a great investment for anyone willing to invest into low risk-high returns projects
Activity: 25
May 08, 2018, 05:14:00 PM
Development of blockchain platform that will unite those in need of assistance, charitable foundations and projects, but also will give an opportunity to investors and traders. The developers of the platform have been conducting charity activities for many years, helping the elderly, abandoned and sick children, mothers, and others in need of assistance. And now the team has teamed up to make charitable activities better, more convenient and comfortable for everyone!!! 
You just think about it! After half a year the coins will give the X5 the least! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 3
May 08, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
I want to know if a listing is planned on Yobit.io??
Activity: 1
May 08, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Wow! I myself faced the difficulties of raising funds for charity, I hope that your project will make it much easier.
May 08, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
Your project is very cool. I think that you can really help people. I'll soon buy your token.
May 08, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
Do you plan to be listed on Bitrex and Binance exchanges? I was very interested in your project, but almost all eth are on these exchanges. Are there any plans for the development of the project in the coming month?
May 08, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
I have only just recently found out about your project, and has been monitoring your progress since then. I'm just amazed at how well you have been doing and how much investors you were able to attract in such a short period of time. Thus, I have decided your project is where I want my money to be. I wish you all the best and keep it up.
Activity: 9
May 08, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
It sounds like a very cool project, these guys have done an amazing job. I'm sure they will be very successful. Wish you all the best.
Activity: 3
May 08, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
Very inspired by your project. I subscribed to twitter and tg channels to not miss anything new. Be sure to tell all your friends about your team. I think we can help people.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
I think that the HELP token will really help people to do charity. Especially when everything will be transparent and clean. Many people are afraid to donate to various funds, fearing fraud and other things. Your token will change situation, I believe)
May 08, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
This project shows every sign of a potentially successful project. I'm confident it will be a great place for me to invest my money into with a low risk-high returns investment.
May 08, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
A good idea, we need such a project.Success and prosperity to you and your team!
Activity: 186
May 08, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/helptoken

Smiley Thanks! I wanted to write a post about it, but you were ahead of me)
Activity: 8
May 08, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
Good project and idea. I will watch him
Pages:
Jump to: