Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HEMPORA (HEMP): World's first hemp supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 2. (Read 909 times)

copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hempora is now on Gentarium masternode hosting

https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
copper member
copper member
Now a days when you says 100% POS you are saying SCAM coin with 100% Premine and ICO

This project will die off just like the other hundreds that came before this one.

No premine
No ICO
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Now a days when you says 100% POS you are saying SCAM coin with 100% Premine and ICO

This project will die off just like the other hundreds that came before this one.
copper member
Hempora masternode hosting is now available on  trttNodes!
copper member
i have few questions about Hempora coin.
What have your project and other altcoins does not have ?
Do you plan to integrate it as a payment system for hemp products ?s
Do you plan to list coin on exchanges for day trading ?
 I see you have a high ROI for masternode, this will lead on a masive dump from  masternode owners, this will not let the price to grow. what can you do to prevent this ?

Good luck with your project!

Great questions.
A payment system is possible but that is not our main plan as bitcoin works fine as a payment system. We plan on being a supply chain for the hemp and cannabis industry. This market is untouched right now when it comes to blockchain technology. Offering a permanent way to track shipment, harvest, and sales of hemp/cannabis could be groundbreaking especially in the recreational and medical marijuana industry. We are currently listed on Zolex a new crypto exchange and we have applied to list on crex24. The ROI is actually fairly low it just seems high right now with only six nodes online. Our current block reward structure generates 1 masternode every 2 days.
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
....just another shit coin, that promise something....

LATER EDIT >>>> SCAM ALERT!!!!
copper member
copper member
Hempora is now available on CryptoHashTank shared masternode platform! This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who cannot afford a full node to get in on the action as an early adopter!

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/masternodes/HEMP
copper member
We already have Hemp Coin also a masternode, but still struggling. How can you sure your coin will be better than Hemp Coin?

HempCoin (THC) is a payment system. We strive to be more than just another payment system that can do anything that bitcoin can. Our plan is to be a supply chain and to track all sectors of the hemp and cannabis industry. 
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
We already have Hemp Coin also a masternode, but still struggling. How can you sure your coin will be better than Hemp Coin?
copper member
Hempora masternode stats are now available on Masternodes.online!
copper member
Activity: 50
copper member
Hempora is now listed on Zolex!

BTC Trading Pair is LIVE!

https://zolex.org/trading/hempbtc
copper member
copper member
Hello, any bounty for build mac wallet, i can make static/portable build, also many other developments, welcome to message me and check my other posts for my previous jobs completed.
Regards and good luck with your project

Thanks for the kind words, I will pm you regarding mac wallet.
Activity: 48
Hello, any bounty for build mac wallet, i can make static/portable build, also many other developments, welcome to message me and check my other posts for my previous jobs completed.
Regards and good luck with your project
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Where can I learn more about your project?
in your website i not see information about token sale?
i hope any update information about it.
It looks like they have plans to launch the token sale in q2 2019 along with other features in the project:

Genesis Block Mined
Marketing Campaign
Exchange Listings
Mobile Wallet
Greenpaper
Begin Ledger Development
Pages:
Jump to: