Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 106. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
this is my first look at all of this project but it sounds great , going to invest and see what haapens

Hey yaoye0o,

thank you for contributing! Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Where is the spreadsheets dev?
How I now the collect stakes?
Records exist in dev, this is privacy,
All definitely paid, do not worry
Activity: 221
Hello! Are you planning to add spreadsheet for facebook bounty participants? I can't find it right now.
Activity: 350
Swipe
I see the dev is very active . That's good ,I'm in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Where is the spreadsheets dev?
How I now the collect stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I just made a small investment. Following with interest  Smiley
Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
How do you pay the bounty participant, when registering is not ask about address
And there is no spreadsheet to view our work i do not want to waste time with uncertainty  Undecided
Activity: 353
this is my first look at all of this project but it sounds great , going to invest and see what haapens
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I have not received no letter from you(I subscribed from the first day,and no letter( Angry

Just go to https://hive-project.net/dashboard and create an account. Same thing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
I have not received no letter from you(I subscribed from the first day,and no letter( Angry
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have asked this question multiple times but just got evasive answers... i think this is really bad for this project

im for sure not investing until they can provide investment metrics...

Is there a place where we can see the progress of the Pre-Sale / ICO? As in, how close to the 2000-10000 btc mark we are at?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there a place where we can see the progress of the Pre-Sale / ICO? As in, how close to the 2000-10000 btc mark we are at?
Activity: 406
Hello;
I sent you an Arabic translation on your email. I want to check if you received it and if everything is as you wanted and if I am on the list to receive the bounty.
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
To participate in the twitter campaign is the slack channel obligatory? Will the project continue if ICO is not successful? This last question is important to know the real commitment of the team.
Hi guys, just wanna some more clarification on:

Token owners will be repaid through a token buyback mechanism executed on the stock exchanges where HVN tokens will be listed. The amount of tokens repurchased will depend on the revenues generated on the Hive network. Once the token holders get their initial investment value repaid through buybacks, the project should be treated as mature and attractive for acquisition by key players in finance industry. If a takeover is successful, the proceeds will be split equally for each token.

For example if I buy on presale for 1 BTC of HVN token and i get for that xy HVN token where this token will be held? In my wallet and if so where is this wallet (is this the website where we register and it will contain wallet)?

After the HVN token is listed on exchange can I freely send it to my wallet there and sell or hold it there if I wish so?

Thanks for the answers

Hey a4si,

please subscribe to our e-mail list at http://hive-project.net. We're sending out e-mail invitations for pre-sale to all the users who've subscribed after our pre-sale start 3 times a day.

As far as the buying & selling part goes: in the e-mail you'll be invited to register on our website & after logging into your dashboard, you'll recieve a personalized ETH & BTC addresses you can send your contribution to. After the transaction is cleared, you'll recieve an e-mail from Hive Project, confirming we have recieved your contribution. Allow up to 30 minutes for ETH transaction to be cleared & up to 2h for BTC, although it usually is cleared faster then that. You'll be able to see the transaction you've sent in your dashboard. I'll quote our post from a little earlier below, because some users are having problems seeing their transactions in dashboard:

I just invested in the Pre-Sale, good work devs  Grin

I just invested as well. Has your dashboard updated yet? I have 26 confirmations so far but no update.

EDIT: after 40 confirmations it shows up on my dashboard. Excited about this one Smiley

Hey adam1230,

I hope your issue has now been resolved. Sometimes, there are problems with cookies, so logging in and out usually solves it. If not, just write to us at [email protected] & we'll help you troubleshoot.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Within 30 days of successful ICO, you'll receive your HVN tokens & be able to see them in the dashboard. From there you'll be able to transfer them to a wallet or exchange you choose.

We'll list the exchanges in due time, as we understand it is a very important thing to know for the contributors, so it is automatically a team priority for us. We're talking to some of the big exchanges now, but we're not releasing any information about it yet, as we wouldn't want to then have to retract any of them from the list if anything changes.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
I just invested in the Pre-Sale, good work devs  Grin

I just invested as well. Has your dashboard updated yet? I have 26 confirmations so far but no update.

EDIT: after 40 confirmations it shows up on my dashboard. Excited about this one Smiley

Hey adam1230,

I hope your issue has now been resolved. Sometimes, there are problems with cookies, so logging in and out usually solves it. If not, just write to us at [email protected] & we'll help you troubleshoot.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
blind ico thres no tranparancy here.lol

Hey axlroses,

we were planning to release the info on money raised during pre-sale at the start of ICO.

We're however planning some extra communication, whether is a blog post/press release of current state of funding, as we understand it is a very important information for contibutors. When we do, I'll post it here and put an everyone tag on it, just as it's customary.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Jump to: