Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 39. (Read 111014 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I would like to see the the price rising like an etherium Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
HVN is going to be listed on a major exchange in Q1 2018, at the end of 2018 it is going to be listed on another exchange.

AWESOME

HVN + platform + Russian market =  Price 5$
are you sure will be $ 5, when will it be,? hope you are right, I will hold this token, we see its development, hopefully next month to the moon,,
Would love to see that price but its a bit optimistic, a great year ahead definitely, the potential to see a market cap of 1B so maybe a $2 token by the end of the year.

My guess is that we can see 2$ mark after new exchange announcement , then alot of people will notice this project Smiley New exchange annoucement almost same as Marketing Smiley

HIVE has already touched 41 cents.. It can easily be $1 by end of Feb. I would say definitely. Smiley

I also have good hope soon price will move to next level if we look over the potential of this project than $1 is looking more realistic this time. But I would like to keep hold my token for long term I think by end of this year it will become giant one.

By the end of this year HIVE would be $5 easily and more.. It would be on multiple exchanges and would have completed most of their roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
HVN is going to be listed on a major exchange in Q1 2018, at the end of 2018 it is going to be listed on another exchange.

AWESOME

are you sure will be $ 5, when will it be,? hope you are right, I will hold this token, we see its development, hopefully next month to the moon,,
Would love to see that price but its a bit optimistic, a great year ahead definitely, the potential to see a market cap of 1B so maybe a $2 token by the end of the year.

My guess is that we can see 2$ mark after new exchange announcement , then alot of people will notice this project Smiley New exchange annoucement almost same as Marketing Smiley

HIVE has already touched 41 cents.. It can easily be $1 by end of Feb. I would say definitely. Smiley

I also have good hope soon price will move to next level if we look over the potential of this project than $1 is looking more realistic this time. But I would like to keep hold my token for long term I think by end of this year it will become giant one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Help Hive/HVN to be listed on NEXT.exchange... Please vote and comment if you didn't do it already!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2973/hive-project
will vote Wink What about other exchanges?

AWESOME

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
i like your future price calculations here. But i am a more conservatice investor so if in the end of month may 2018 we have a price of 1 eur per token, I will be very happy with the ROI of this project. We will see how things go on because hitbtc with recent problems is just not the right option for HVN. Good luck to all hvn hodlers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

AWESOME

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

AWESOME

read the white paper and you will understand everything! Will be adding to new exchanges! There will be new partnership agreements!
The project is just beginning to wake up! By the end of 2018 we will see HVN -2-5 $
Activity: 365
Merit: 103

AWESOME

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

LOL I dont think any exchange is making plans fro one year ahead what coin they will add specially if is already an existing Etehreum token.

I don't understand your point of view recently promising ETH based tokens has been added on big exchanges than what is wrong with this project. The team is already working on this platform so I also think soon it will be on big exchanges.

My point is that none exchange makes planes for one year in advance.   Whoever made that up should rather go write fairy tales.

Please get in touch with HITBTC to reduce withdraw fees
Actual its a flat fee of 120 HVN ...its to high compared to the actual market rate of 0.30€ = 36 €
Thank you  Smiley

LOL what a  Jews. I am sure they do same with all coins.

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

AWESOME

Activity: 81
Investors may be waiting too long. But HIVE is one of the best projects to make a good profit in the long term. There's news that it's going to the new exchange. This is great because HITBTC is a really bad exchange because of its commissions. If you want to get out of the pocket full of this project, you must be patient.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Where did u get to know about this? Can you please share. Thanks

if you are an investor, then read the white paper of the project Hive! there it is written that the next exchange will be at the end of Q1. In total, they plan to go to 5 exchanges! I hope this will be the top exchange)
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

AWESOME

Activity: 31
Please get in touch with HITBTC to reduce withdraw fees
Actual its a flat fee of 120 HVN ...its to high compared to the actual market rate of 0.30€ = 36 €
Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

LOL I dont think any exchange is making plans fro one year ahead what coin they will add specially if is already an existing Etehreum token.

I don't understand your point of view recently promising ETH based tokens has been added on big exchanges than what is wrong with this project. The team is already working on this platform so I also think soon it will be on big exchanges.

It will be listed soon. Just dont rush. The most important thing is that we know that the team is really working behind for the development.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

There was info in telegram from hive team member. He told it will be in Q1 2018, but what date he cant tell, because exchange agreenment. But i guess it can be any day

Pages:
Jump to: