Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 47. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I cant even withdraw. Is there a way to transfer my Hive coins? Please suggest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Why is HITBTC running so slow on the current HIVE price? I am seeing this since yesterday.

Yes, that's the project is not enough for normal exchanges! Hitbtc does not meet all the requirements and not all people are registered on it! Meanwhile, the price is already 0.2 $ !
I cant withdraw. It says unavailable. They are very clever.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
You can also buy hvn on livecoin.net as well. There isn't as much volume as hitbtc but I think it's a better exchange. Right now there is a 30,000 sell order at 1399 I hope gets eaten up soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Why is HITBTC running so slow on the current HIVE price? I am seeing this since yesterday.
some people say hitbtc has pending transactions, maybe that's the cause of the lonely trade there, Not just HVN, some coins also have a low value in hitbtc.
I know but theres no option except HITBTC. Can I transfer my coins somewhere else? Please guide me I am hating this now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Thats why people should not use Markets like hitBTC , previously i had so many problems with them . Deposit stuck , wallet maintenance and more , same things all the time . Was using bittrex , never had problems with them . Once got withdrawal stuck , because of Verification .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
HVN values ​​begin to increase, ranked 145th in coinmarketcap, estimated value will be 1 $ in january, if HVN is in a large exchanger, maybe pump to reach 1 $ faster...  Grin

This is amazing project backed by invoice trading platform potentially it will be huge and price will get stable above $1 in early of next year. Nice time to buy more this is good opportunity to increase the bags.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I also have same feelings and expectations from HVN to reach in next couple of weeks by the end of this year or starting of new one will show us this token being traded at $1 at least. There is already recognized potential from similar project and HVN is little faster in development than them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
HVN values ​​begin to increase, ranked 145th in coinmarketcap, estimated value will be 1 $ in january, if HVN is in a large exchanger, maybe pump to reach 1 $ faster...  Grin
Activity: 7
Hive is great project but HITbtc is terrible exchange.
i tried to snd to my Etherwallet 20000 HVN.

Result?

Transaction blocked from the 10 of december, no answer from the HITbtc support, HVN withdraw service not available anymore.
No trace of the tokens.

very very bad. And i still ahve more 15000 HVN on HitBTc that i don't know how to redeem Huh

suggestions are well appreciated!

Due to traders taking advantage of arbitrage (ie the price difference of the same coin on different exchanges), some exchanges suspend withdrawls until the prices of coins stabilise across the exchanges.  Although 9 days of withdrawl suspension seems a long time.  I've only seen hitBTC do it for a day or so then open withdrawls again.  Sorry, but you might have to just ride this one out.

Hey Matt22222,

I know what are you going through, because I had the very same problem with withdrawal from hitbtc on Dec 6th.
The transaction was pending for 5 days until I've received it. I 've already posted this issue I had around that date on this thread.

I've also tried, just like hundreds of others to contact hitbtc via email and at their website support page. No reaction at all from their side, just one email from a bot that they are sorry and I have to be patient.

So my suggestion is: stay relaxed, you will not (99,99%) loose your tokens, it just takes so much fucking patience and I know how frustrating this is.

The bottom line is that we need better exchange asap just like me and others suggested on this thread.
However I don't know what it takes to be listed on big exchange. I believe it takes some time and also cost some amount of money and hope Hive team is working on that or will work on that soon.

thanks for the support.
however etherscan says that the transaction is failed.... bad signs!
Activity: 27

Result?

Transaction blocked from the 10 of december, no answer from the HITbtc support, HVN withdraw service not available anymore.
No trace of the tokens.

very very bad. And i still ahve more 15000 HVN on HitBTc that i don't know how to redeem Huh

Due to traders taking advantage of arbitrage (ie the price difference of the same coin on different exchanges), some exchanges suspend withdrawls until the prices of coins stabilise across the exchanges.  Although 9 days of withdrawl suspension seems a long time.  I've only seen hitBTC do it for a day or so then open withdrawls again.  Sorry, but you might have to just ride this one out.

Hey Matt22222,

I know what are you going through, because I had the very same problem with withdrawal from hitbtc on Dec 6th.
The transaction was pending for 5 days until I've received it. I 've already posted this issue I had around that date on this thread.

I've also tried, just like hundreds of others to contact hitbtc via email and at their website support page. No reaction at all from their side, just one email from a bot that they are sorry and I have to be patient.

So my suggestion is: stay relaxed, you will not (99,99%) loose your tokens, it just takes so much fucking patience and I know how frustrating this is.

The bottom line is that we need better exchange asap just like me and others suggested on this thread.
However I don't know what it takes to be listed on big exchange. I believe it takes some time and also cost some amount of money and hope Hive team is working on that or will work on that soon.

Yeah. HITBTC is still running slow on HIVE prices. Sad
Activity: 9

Result?

No trace of the tokens.

Due to traders taking advantage of arbitrage (ie the price difference of the same coin on different exchanges), some exchanges suspend withdrawls until the prices of coins stabilise across the exchanges.  Although 9 days of withdrawl suspension seems a long time.  I've only seen hitBTC do it for a day or so then open withdrawls again.  Sorry, but you might have to just ride this one out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Taking off guys.   It's up 1000% in last 30 days !!  Heading for another 1000% gain I'd say.   Just hit .21.  Wow....  So undervalued.  So many will realize this too late.
Did anyone try Livecoin exchange for HIVE?
HIVE has a lot of potential. It was undervalued but it picked up from December and its already touching 22 cents. It can easily hit 5k sats by January.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

I am not gonna send 1 satoshi or HVN to HitBTC ever!!!  and if they are only exchange trading HVN.

Really I dont know what is you problem man, you have 180k token and do this shit here, you want more token for les price or. what...i if could i will ban here to...be positive, when wil token reach 1usd you will be quiet and happy...

Sadly money cant buy him brain or manners.

Anyway, always remember when FUD is hardest price always bounce up.
Activity: 7

Result?

No trace of the tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: