Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HNC] Huncoin 훈 코인 Korean 대한민국 PoW [Proof of Work] Mining Capable Wallet - page 6. (Read 24749 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I expect English version! Looking forwarsct! Grin
Activity: 117
You guys better sell, even vietnam dog start chilling it now
Wow will grow in the toilet, 1 sat
Activity: 60
Wow , this is a good new . Hope to Huncoin will come back and growing more . Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Since the listed block explorer is dead I went ahead and set one up so that we can see what is happening with the coin supply. Explorer can be found at http://huncoin.explorer.web.za/  & donations are appreciated to help with the hosting costs etc. HabKJgyNm7xdPcdiRnvnjRHXKsUogZJMMW

thank
Activity: 64
Since the listed block explorer is dead I went ahead and set one up so that we can see what is happening with the coin supply. Explorer can be found at http://huncoin.explorer.web.za/  & donations are appreciated to help with the hosting costs etc. HabKJgyNm7xdPcdiRnvnjRHXKsUogZJMMW
we need to hear from new dev about his planning..
if he want to continue.. we will support him
if not.. well~
Just came across this coin in a coinexchange trollbox. Just a little bit of research shows that this coin has been active for quiet a while now but where is the project roadmap and development. There seems to be nothing other than a wallet for this coin. Where is the website, the whitepaper and the project development? Do not boast about the coin going to 1300 satoshi or govt trying to ban crypto law, you know what that is a shady business. How about you develop the actual product and bring about the change the blockchain technology is supposed to bring!!

Yes this scam deserves too be dead.
RIP
Activity: 16
Just came across this coin in a coinexchange trollbox. Just a little bit of research shows that this coin has been active for quiet a while now but where is the project roadmap and development. There seems to be nothing other than a wallet for this coin. Where is the website, the whitepaper and the project development? Do not boast about the coin going to 1300 satoshi or govt trying to ban crypto law, you know what that is a shady business. How about you develop the actual product and bring about the change the blockchain technology is supposed to bring!!

Check CMC. you can find web site. but only korean version.

and you can check twitter. Dev Still work! check new exchange in sigapore.

Because of what you say, this coin is cheap. marketcap only 4btc.

I try to contect Dev. I will proposer to make official chat room, English version website and change
HNC->HUN.

there is no response from dev, We will consider several ways. one of way is to take over HNC

I and my friend are Programmer in korea. we want to develop new coin.

But we are korean and In korea ICO is illegal. Sad

This is why I am interested in this coin. HNC is korean coin and very cheap.

If dev work hard, I earn money by investor.
If not, We can take over cheap price.
Activity: 63
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Activity: 60
Congratulation , finally Huncoin is come back Smiley
maybe you just can screen shot here.. so people can see it.
Activity: 16
Huncoin Social Media Feeds(Twitter) active in CMC Smiley

have link?

Seach HUn coin in CMC

Before social tap No active feeds.

So i request update it to CMC
someone just told me. HNC have listing at Livecoin

that just false news.. the true is that HNC at livecoin was Hellencoin.. not huncoin
Pages:
Jump to: