Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 172. (Read 472878 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Yes the pool has loads of shares to calculate because the DDoS bogged down the calculations, it's currently catching up but will probably need a few hours until it has fully catched up with the calculations.

Awesome, thanks - definitely not complaining because as always, the pool's been super stable, and I for one liked the new interface haha - only thing I found myself missing was the worker stats box on the dashboard.

all should be good by now.

I'd recommend using the other pool(s) as well at least as a backup as I don't know if the attacker comes back.

There still appear to be some issues. I'm getting some workers dropping off the list occasionally due to infrequent
share submissions, but I'll ride it out. Cheap shot: I wouldn't have been able to tell with the new interface. Wink

It's curious that the ddos coincided with the price rise.

Edit: The stratum diff is much higher than previously. My i7 often has a diff over 10, that never happened before.
It's been over 10 minutes since my core2quad submitted a share. I don't know if it has anything to with the ddos
or mitigation or unrelated.

Ah thanks for that, I almost forgot to reduce it again.

It should be a bit higher initially but should go down pretty fast if you don't submit shares fast enough.

The reason for the DDoS ? Hmm... Unsure, but probably someone with a big farm wants to solo mine and needs pools to go down so the diff lowers for him.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
This one have virus in it. Anyone can confirm this?
Why do you think that the virus in the archive? Let's see in results: https://virustotal.com/ru/file/3f663fc4dab44752aaad389b292e5ae278be1d19db1af8af384b29b7ca21e7d8/analysis/1463116554/
You want to get miner and this paranoid antiviruses said "Oh, yeah, this is miner!". So again why you thing that this is virusWink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi guys, please someone have the miner binaries for windows?

Hi,

try one of these:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/hodlcoin-miner/

This one have virus in it. Anyone can confirm this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What was the reason for the DDoS attack?  Anyone know?
Good question! probably someone is jealous.
good answer mate, who ever it is might seeing the full potential of this coin and what would it be in the next day. hope the wallet are safe and we won't be bother of it.
Activity: 466
Good question! probably someone is jealous.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Activity: 762
Apart from high interest rate, is there any other selling point of this coin?
Yes the pool has loads of shares to calculate because the DDoS bogged down the calculations, it's currently catching up but will probably need a few hours until it has fully catched up with the calculations.

Awesome, thanks - definitely not complaining because as always, the pool's been super stable, and I for one liked the new interface haha - only thing I found myself missing was the worker stats box on the dashboard.

I'd recommend using the other pool(s) as well at least as a backup as I don't know if the attacker comes back.
hey OC can you teach me how to create batch file for this hodl coins? I can't work it up from my laptop i don't have problem with berns.espers and vanilla but this coin i can figured it out i followed the instruction download wolf miner and create batch file but it doesn't works any possibility to help me out creating the batch file? thanks in advance keep growing hodl community.

Hi !

It should be the same like for the others, just use "hodl" as mining kernel.

Which error do you get ?
it is just not showing after creating the batch files i don't know why? can you please give me the simple codes? thanks oc
Activity: 24
I need HODL pool code, I would like to out 1BTC please contact me Email:[email protected]
Activity: 14
hodl your pine nuts      things getting a little crazy Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

There still appear to be some issues. I'm getting some workers dropping off the list occasionally due to infrequent
share submissions, but I'll ride it out. Cheap shot: I wouldn't have been able to tell with the new interface. Wink

Edit: The stratum diff is much higher than previously. My i7 often has a diff over 10, that never happened before.
It's been over 10 minutes since my core2quad submitted a share. I don't know if it has anything to with the ddos
or mitigation or unrelated.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

Activity: 742

Hi,

try one of these:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/hodlcoin-miner/

thanks bro, i think my cpu is too bad, don´t work for me... Sad
Good luck to all you guys.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 742
legendary

hey OC can you teach me how to create batch file for this hodl coins? I can't work it up from my laptop i don't have problem with berns.espers and vanilla but this coin i can figured it out i followed the instruction download wolf miner and create batch file but it doesn't works any possibility to help me out creating the batch file? thanks in advance keep growing hodl community.

Hi !

It should be the same like for the others, just use "hodl" as mining kernel.

Which error do you get ?

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
how many coins i can mining into phenom 2 x6 3300? per day?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
mining calculator doesn't work
Jump to: