Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hoo.com | One-stop Blokchain Assets Service Platform - page 12. (Read 2836 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hoo Weekly | Oct. 19 — Oct. 25, 2019

Welcome to Hoo Weekly!

Hoo.com is a one-stop cryptocurrency exchange which offers services including crypto trading, financing, wallet and custody, etc., aiming to discover the investment opportunities of digital assets for users.

Product Updates

Last week, we focused on the lending feature of APP and the fait trading of PC client which is expected to go online next week. See what’s coming next week:

1. Users will be able to customize their staking assets portfolio
2. Lending extension feature will be newly added
3. Temporary adjustment of lending quota feature will be newly added
4. Optimize the layout and design of lending page
5. Fiat trading feature of fiat trading of the web will go online

Hoo Dynamics

New Listings

Oct. 21 — STX listed on hoo.com
Oct. 24 — Hoo Labs launches KAVA token sale
Oct. 25 — SeekChain listed on hoo.com

Marketing Activities

Oct. 21, Daniel Zhang, co-founder of hoo.com attended the Dapp Ecology Education Month which was held by DappOS together with Hoo and made a speech on “Tokenize Your Assets Rights — the Innovation of Post-IEO Era”.
Oct. 24, Daniel was invited to The Forbidden Forest meetup.
Oct. 25, he had an AMA with CoinEx community and talked about CoinEx nodes election.

Hoo Ecology

1. Strategic Partnership with DFG

Oct. 25, hoo.com announced its partnership with Shanghai Digital Financial Group. Digital Finance Group (DFG), founded in 2015, has been dedicated in crypto assets and blockchain technology. DFG manages a wide range of investment products based on both primary and secondary markets of crypto assets, including hedge funds covering global cryptocurrency trading and venture capital funds investing in equities of global blockchain companies.

2. EOS Super Node

Hoo.com has been an EOS super node since June 8, 2019, and is currently ranked 26th, with a total of 1.800% of total votes.

3. BOS Node

The BOS node, Hoocomhoocom, is currently ranked 7th, with a total of 2.424% of total votes.

Hoo Statstics

PC

PV: 25,548
UV: 10,917

APP

Number of active users: 26,224
Times of opening the App: 177,792
copper member
Your whole website and exchange is extremely laggy for me. I would trade on your platform but unfortunately this pushes me away .

Hi thanks for the feedback and sorry that we didn't meet your needs. We are doing our best to improve it, the speed, UI and customer service, etc. Hope we can get you back again.
May I know where you are located?
copper member
Seems to be a scam exchange. Withdrawal of funds blocked even though they claim to have allow up to 2 BTC without KYC. After KYC account was randomly frozen. On contacting support email, no response for the past 4 days. Support chat was hilarious. The support guy left the chat when asked about the frozen account.

Volumes seem to be fake as well.
Would advise to stay away.

Hi sorry for the inconvience caused. It seems that you have attacked our system to place an order smaller than the minimum limitation. We have PMed you the proof on Telegram. Please check.
Wait... By placing an order less than the minimum, the user of your platform runs the risk of losing an account and funds can be frozen ... on this basis?
the problem is not the minimum order. He placed orders with an unusual frenquency and the amount lower than the mimum.  So it is that he probably attacked our system because we never shared our API to him.

Anyway, we have now cleared this out and have unfrozen his account.

Thanks for the concern.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Seems to be a scam exchange. Withdrawal of funds blocked even though they claim to have allow up to 2 BTC without KYC. After KYC account was randomly frozen. On contacting support email, no response for the past 4 days. Support chat was hilarious. The support guy left the chat when asked about the frozen account.

Hi sorry for the inconvience caused. It seems that you have attacked our system to place an order smaller than the minimum limitation. We have PMed you the proof on Telegram. Please check.
Wait... By placing an order less than the minimum, the user of your platform runs the risk of losing an account and funds can be frozen ... on this basis?
copper member

copper member
Your whole website and exchange is extremely laggy for me. I would trade on your platform but unfortunately this pushes me away .

Hi thanks for the feedback and sorry that we didn't meet your needs. We are doing our best to improve it, the speed, UI and customer service, etc. Hope we can get you back again.
copper member

Wow, when did this happen (I mean account freezing) ? Keep the forum participants up to date, it gets interesting...
Activity: 2

https://i.imgur.com/XVWxGsW.png

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
copper member
Hoo Weekly | Oct. 13 — Oct. 18, 2019
[/b]

Welcome to Hoo Weekly!

Hoo.com is a one-stop cryptocurrency exchange which offers services including crypto trading, financing, wallet and custody, etc., aiming to discover the investment opportunities of digital assets for users.

Product Updates

1. Adjusted the decimals of spot trading price when converted to fiat
2. Improved the English & Korean translation of the website
3. Fixed the resetting logic of security items
4. Optimized the UI of trading page
5. Added the pop-up notification rules when entering the homepage

Hoo Dynamics

New Listings

Hoo Launched PGS Buy & Sell Order Competition with a Prize Pool of 142,800 USDT

On Oct. 14 at 18:00, PGS was listed on Hoo. To celebrate its listing, Hoo has launched PGS/USDT buy & sell order competition with a prize pool of 142,800 USDT starting Oct. 14. Top 30 users who placed the buy & sell orders that is ranked closest to the current market price will be rewarded.

Fanbi Token (FBT) Debut Listed on Hoo, $140,970 to Give Away for the Buy & Sell Order Competition

On Oct. 17, FBT was listed on Hoo. To celebrate its listing, Fanbi and Hoo has launched the FBT/USDT buy & sell order competition. Top 30 users who placed the buy & sell orders that is ranked closest to the current market price will be rewarded.

Marketing Activities

On Oct. 16, Ruixi Wang, founder and CEO of Hoo, made a speech at the CoinExChain Global Node Election Conference, at the end of which, Hoo was elected as its first node.

Hoo Ecology

1. EOS Super Node
Hoo.com has been an EOS super node since June 8, 2019, and is currently ranked 26th, with a total of 1.847% of total votes.

2. BOS Node
The BOS node, Hoocomhoocom, is currently ranked 7th, with a total of 2.486% of total votes.

3. CoinExChain Global Node Election
On Oct. 16, Hoo joined CoinExChain global node election.

Hoo Statstics

PC
PV: 26,977
UV: 11,857

APP
Number of active users: 27,088
Times of opening the App: 163,748
copper member
Fanbi Token (FBT) Debut Listed on Hoo, $140,970 to Give Away for the Buy & Sell Order Competition

Dear Hoo Users,
[url/link=https://hoo.com/trade/fbt-usdt]FBT/USDT[/url] trading pair is to be listed on hoo.com at 12:00 on Oct. 17, 2019. To celebrate its listing, Fanbi and Hoo is to launch the FBT/USDT buy & sell order competition. Top 30 users who placed the biggest buy & sell orders will be rewarded.

FBT/USDT trading starts 12:00 on Oct. 17

FBT withdrawal starts 20:00 on Oct. 18

Introduction to Fanbi.com

Fanbi.com is the world’s leading digital asset node financial trading platform, integrating functions such as trading, wealth management and wallet. Relying on excellent market capabilities, the project w allows users to enjoy high-interest deposits in high-quality projects.

Token: FBT(ERC20)

Total Supply: 5 Billion

Detailed Rules

Prize Pool: 1,000,000 RMB (≈140,970 USDT)

Time: 12:00 Oct. 17–12:00 Oct. 22 or when the prize pool given out

Snapshot: Hoo official will take a snapshot of the top 30 FBT/USDT buy and sell orders. Please be noted that only the open part of the orders are qualified to join the competition. For example, suppose a user placed an order of 100,000 FBT and 60,000 FBT was sold/bought, then the remaining 40,000 PGS will be counted for the competition is 40,000 PGS.

Rewards Distribution

Buy orders and their annualized rate of return:

Top 1–120%

Top 2–5–40%

Top 6 -15–15%

Top 16–30–5%

Sell orders and their annualized rate of return:

Top 1–120%

Top 2–5–40%

Top 6 -15–15%

Top 16–30–5%

Distribution Time

The orders will be taken a snapshot every 60 seconds. The rewards will be distributed on the next day. The prize pool of this competition is one million RMB. The game will close when the prize is given out or at 19:00 on Oct. 19 if not.

For instance, if a user made a sell order of 100,000 FBT with a price of 0.1USDT. When 60,000 FBT was sold, the part that can be counted for the competition is 40,000 FBT. If that 40,000 FBT remained open for a day, the user will be rewarded with is (40,000 * 0.1USDT*150%)/365 = 16.4283 USDT.

Good luck and happy trading!

Hoo Team

Oct. 17, 2019
copper member
Get Your First USDT Loan with 0 Interest on Hoo.com

Hey there,

We have launched the “0 interest for the first loan” campaign starting September 20. Users who borrow no more than 300 USDT for less than 90 days are qualified to enjoy the privilege.

Introduction to Hoo Colletral Loan

Collateral Loan is a digital currency loaning service launched by Hoo.com. With a fast granting speed, this service helps to solve your capital problems in time. The borrower gets the loan by staking their digital assets with a daily interests of as low as 0.03%. Coins that can be staked including BTC, ETC, EOS, HC, USDT, BCH and LTC etc.

How to Make a Loan?

1. Open Hoo.com APP and go to “Lending” in the “Wallet” page

2. Select the coin to borrow, enter and amount and click “Instant Borrowing”

3. Select the borrowing days, re-check the details and click “Borrow Now”

4. Enter the trading password

5. Wait for the system to transfer the coins to your wallet account

Notice

The system will freeze your staked assets as a deposit when you apply for a loan. Please refer to the “Fee” for details and select a loaning period according to your needs.

In case of fluctuating price (Alert Line: Staked Assets Value/Loan Amount=120%, and the Closing Line is 110%), the system will send you an alert message. Please check your position and take care of it in time or your assets will be forced to closing out.

The system will release the frozen assets when you made your repayment. You have to pay 5% of the loans per day as a penalty of not repay in time.

Available Loan Amount = Value of the Staking Assets * Staking Rate. Different coins have different staking rates. See details in the following charts:

Download the APP: https://m.hoo.com/download
copper member
Hi, ansi! Read carefully the Hoo.com announcement, there is a section dedicated about the team, name/biography and links to social media. If you mean Pegasus, it's true, I also couldn't find anything about the team other than listing on several exchanges.
I'm aware of that part in their ANN man, it gives you their "Twitter" which i not enough for me to be honest. hings like that should be more professional (just saying).

The only "kind of logic" is Xiaohai Che biography in LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/%E5%B0%8F%E6%B5%B7-xiaohai-%E9%99%88-chen-110380154). It's crucial , i say, to make a whole link into their website about the team, & their biography, of this project.
Thanks for pointing that out. Will suggest them to set up their LinkedIn profile and update it here!
copper member
Any link man to check the team behind this project, can't (or unabe) to fin it in your website.
I need to check their background before getting involved into this, loved the app & the exchange, but you know i need more than this.
Waiting your reply & good luck with the Sales.
Hi, ansi! Read carefully the Hoo.com announcement, there is a section dedicated about the team, name/biography and links to social media. If you mean Pegasus, it's true, I also couldn't find anything about the team other than listing on several exchanges.
Thanks for your help!
Pegasus is a Chinese project. They don't have any global channel yet. But their token price is rocketing. Kindly check out here: https://hoo.com/trade/pgs-usdt
Yes, it's true. The price goes up and it pleases ... but it doesn’t work here, the openness and transparency of the project is important, people have lost faith in startups after many deceptions in 2017/2018. Now everyone is primarily paying attention to the team. Write this to the project team, and then maybe there will be more people willing to invest.
Yes, good advice. Will let them know! Thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I'm aware of that part in their ANN man, it gives you their "Twitter" which is not enough for me to be honest. things like that should be more professional (just saying).

The only "kind of logic" is Xiaohai Che biography in LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/%E5%B0%8F%E6%B5%B7-xiaohai-%E9%99%88-chen-110380154). It's crucial , i say, to make a whole link into their website about the team, & their biography, of this project.
copper member
Any link man to check the team behind this project, can't (or unabe) to fin it in your website.
I need to check their background before getting involved into this, loved the app & the exchange, but you know i need more than this.
Thanks for your help!
Pegasus is a Chinese project. They don't have any global channel yet. But their token price is rocketing. Kindly check out here: https://hoo.com/trade/pgs-usdt
Yes, it's true. The price goes up and it pleases ... but it doesn’t work here, the openness and transparency of the project is important, people have lost faith in startups after many deceptions in 2017/2018. Now everyone is primarily paying attention to the team. Write this to the project team, and then maybe there will be more people willing to invest.
copper member
Hoo Launches PGS Buy & Sell Order Competition, 142,800 USDT to Share!

Hoo.com has launched PGS/USDT buy & sell order competition. Top 30 users who placed the biggest buy & sell orders will be rewarded.

PGS/USDT trading starts 18:00 on Oct. 14
PGS withdrawal starts 20:00 on Oct. 14

Introduction to PGS

Pegasus is a consensus for servicing community. We hope that we can unite the power of decentralization and create community consensus to create a low-entropy benign ecology in the ‘dark moments’.
Token: ERC20
Total Supply: 10 Billion
Whitepaper: http://pgs.plus/PGS.pdf

Detailed Rules

Prize Pool: 1,000,000 RMB (≈142,800 USDT)
Time: 19:00 Oct. 14–19:00 Oct. 19 or when the prize pool given out
Snapshot: Hoo official will take a snapshot of the top 30 PGS/USDT buy and sell orders. Please be noted that only the open part of the orders are qualified to join the competition. For example, suppose a user placed an order of 100 PGS and 60 PGS was sold/bought, then the remaining 40 PGS will be counted for the competition is 40 PGS.

Rewards Distribution

Buy orders and their annualized rate of return:
Top 1–120%
Top 2–5–40%
Top 6 -15–15%
Top 16–30–5%

Sell orders and their annualized rate of return:
Top 1–150%
Top 2–5–50%
Top 6 -15–20%
Top 16–30–6%

Distribution Time
The orders will be taken a snapshot every 60 seconds. The rewards will be distributed on the next day. The prize pool of this competition is one million RMB. The game will close when the prize is given out or at 19:00 on Oct. 19 if not.

For instance, if a user made a sell order of 100,000 PGS with a price of 0.1USDT. When 60,000 PGS was sold, the part that can be counted for the competition is 40,000 PGS. If that 40,000 PGS remained open for a day, the user will be rewarded with is (40,000 * 0.1USDT)/365 = 16.4283 USDT.

Good luck and happy trading!

Hoo Team
Oct. 14, 2019
copper member
Thanks for your help!
copper member

Hi, thanks for your attention! We are designing a new "About Us" page which will be launched soon. Actually there are some introduction to our founders in the thread.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: