Author

Topic: [ANN] HOWL | Signature Campaign Open | Mobile Social Application | No ICO - page 115. (Read 101285 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 100
sent email done thanks for the airdrop, good luck dev.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I noticed the windows, andriod and apple logo's on the bottom of the illustration in the OP. Is there a plan to develop these wallets or is it going to be an ETH token?
Activity: 252
Merit: 110
The message has been sent
Thanks
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Send you a message. Good luck!
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Email has been sent with tweet & FB post. Thank's for airdrop and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Send the email to join the HOWL airdrop. I hope this is a good project as well, looking for more on the future.
Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 178
Hmmm to be honest I'm kind of like this airdrop but I discovered this bitcointalk to late. More and more airdrops are incoming but for the most I am not able to participate because of my newbie account.

Would it not be better to also give the newbies a chance to participate on this kind of airdrops. without a limit posts and so on?
Well youll be soon given the chance to participate in new airdrops just be sctive in the forum and give the community something back Smiley
Activity: 148
I believe this is a good project.. I am very interested to join airdrop .. i send pm
thanks dev
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Just sent a PM. Good luck with the project.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Hmmm to be honest I'm kind of like this airdrop but I discovered this bitcointalk to late. More and more airdrops are incoming but for the most I am not able to participate because of my newbie account.

Would it not be better to also give the newbies a chance to participate on this kind of airdrops. without a limit posts and so on?

you are not too late, there will be another airdrop when your rank is become higher ,
many airdrop come and go since i joined this forum (2014) , some still exist and some is dead,
we also experience newbie rank before like you , also experience cannot participate on airdrop because of newbie rank.
Activity: 518
The message has been sent and thank you for airdrop! Good luck with your project!
Activity: 178
Has sent my e-mail, please check, people are too active, HOWL floor has been so high
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
join too ))))  good luck to project
Activity: 541
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
already send email and submit my wallet eth and bitcointalk user to [email protected]
hope soon you give info details  Wink

thank's
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, i've sent mail to you. Please check it. Thanks
Goodluck for your project  Grin
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

done send email

id kojektea
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kojektea-322463

eth 0x4243F2aDc8839ABa4db68539145f825B24C8805E
Activity: 196
how to join the airdrop of this project, I am very excited to join and get something from this project, hopefully the project is successful. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

I am not agree about your suggestions it's better to accept only high rank member and up is good idea so the airdrop will not be abuse by those newbie . if they plan to accept newbie rank there are more newbie will sent address even newly created account just to join the airdrop.
Activity: 135

Jump to: