Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HOWL | Signature Campaign Open | Mobile Social Application | No ICO - page 54. (Read 101285 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Is there a twitter and facebook links?
I would like to support the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
please dont forget to also visit Howl reddit page https://www.reddit.com/r/Howlofficial/
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
full support to your campaign,i.
It just happen that i miss the first airdrops,
but i will keep my eyes in this project
HOWL=Next Bright Future

Social apps are the future and will rule the world. Now just imagine social apps + blockchain technology = HOWL

We will all be very well off in 2018 and beyond.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
full support to your campaign,i.
It just happen that i miss the first airdrops,
but i will keep my eyes in this project
HOWL=Next Bright Future
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
To everyone who's asking about coinmarketcap, We will ask for it to be listed asap.

Nice to see trading active on EtherDelta

We've been working hard on the social platform this past week and speaking to other exchanges about possible listings.

We will be updating the OP very soon, as we are still receiving entries about the airdrop. The clarify to all, the airdrop is has now finished.

We will also be starting a signature campaign next week, thanks to the input from Rune and SlowGrowth. Details will be announced Sunday and the campaign will start on monday.

We also looking for translations in the following languages.

Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Malay and Italian.

We are offering up bounties of 25,000 for each.

PM if you're interested.

Awesome news thank you guys... Also i can apply to the Portuguese translation if you like...
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
To everyone who's asking about coinmarketcap, We will ask for it to be listed asap.

We've been working hard on the social platform this past week and speaking to other exchanges about possible listings.

We will be updating the OP very soon, as we are still receiving entries about the airdrop. The clarify to all, the airdrop is has now finished.

We will also be starting a signature campaign next week, thanks to the input from Rune and SlowGrowth. Details will be announced Sunday and the campaign will start on monday.

Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Malay and Italian.

PM if you're interested.

Surely i will apply for the HOWL signature campaign...waiting for it to start...would like to collect as much HOWL as i can and will just hold onto them Smiley

Waiting for signature campaign also, would like to get hold of as much HOWL as I can before the price explodes higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I'm currently promoting this project, make sure all of you too.
Activity: 66
looks like i have missed the airdrop...but will keep my eyes on this and see how it goes hope i get to buy some once its listed on the exchange
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
With a strong community we can make this coin a success. Let's start spreading the word about howl token.
Please retweet. https://mobile.twitter.com/prettycynic/status/916370574301122562
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏

PM if you're interested.

Surely i will apply for the HOWL signature campaign...waiting for it to start...would like to collect as much HOWL as i can and will just hold onto them Smiley
Activity: 70

PM if you're interested.

Nice Info but
I signed up for airdrop but did not find the HOWL token on my wallet and sent PM after getting notified via email Undecided

That's strange, We've got you down as being sent the tokens. We've also got the tx id 0x2659f335e262a5381f2e67278141fcdc98737c3a1b7dabc1b1caad3c457fd3b2
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

PM if you're interested.

Nice Info Wink
Activity: 574

PM if you're interested.

thank you so much for this update..this is really an amazing transparency and it so good to be part of this...
good work and i cant wait to be part of all the new developings
good work dev and good luck with everything happening
Activity: 294

PM if you're interested.

nice dev, gotta work on this, sad but my language is filipino
Activity: 70

PM if you're interested.

Activity: 308
Any news on when the actual APP will be released?
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Perhaps Discord is more advanced than Telegram, however Telegram is more widly used amid crypto community which will help us to spread a word about this nice project.
Activity: 62
Great, I join you. I wish it will be a succes.
Activity: 176
Please accept my participation.I want to participate.
Pm and email have been sent. Wishing the best
Activity: 98
I agree a very good idea.Telegram chat ok.Slack no.

discord is the king Cheesy ... I can create a ch @HOWL.dev

discord created !

here is the invitation link:

https://discord.gg/NBUmUsA

@HOWL.dev .. let me know if you guys are ok with discord / if not I can delete the ch

Pages:
Jump to: