Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HOWL | Signature Campaign Open | Mobile Social Application | No ICO - page 98. (Read 101285 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Update:

We are having to delay the Airdrop due to a few reasons.  A lot of entries sent by email are missing their profile information either through incorrect links or just being left out.

Due to this, we please ask that if you have applied via email, will you please enter again via PM. We will be issuing an email in the next hour to all entries sent via email explaining this. If you have already entered via PM, you do not need to enter again.

If you have entered the airdrop via email, you must enter again via a PM to this account

We will give everyone 48 hours to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience, we just feel this will be fairer for all.

Sweet. This is awesome. I wanted to participate but could not, but now I think I got a chance. Lets doo it  Grin
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Update:

We are having to delay the Airdrop due to a few reasons.  A lot of entries sent by email are missing their profile information either through incorrect links or just being left out.

Due to this, we please ask that if you have applied via email, will you please enter again via PM. We will be issuing an email in the next hour to all entries sent via email explaining this. If you have already entered via PM, you do not need to enter again.

If you have entered the airdrop via email, you must enter again via a PM to this account

We will give everyone 48 hours to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience, we just feel this will be fairer for all.

I have sent you an email on september 8. Now, i sent you a PM here on BCT after i received an update via email about this. Hope i will be accepted. Thank you
Activity: 432
hi,
what if i already sent a PM last week (on the 13th) but still haven't received anything? is it ok, or do i have to resend?
ty
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
after receiving gmail .. i feel confused to write PM in dev .. so i just send the wallet address only Grin

send your bitcointalk url too

If you sent pm,  dev already have access to your profile. That is why they require to resend info thru pm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
after receiving gmail .. i feel confused to write PM in dev .. so i just send the wallet address only Grin

send your bitcointalk url too
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Thanks for sending the email dev. I sent the PM as well.

Good luck on the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
so does this email mean that their is going to be a delay in the airdrop distribution, for more 48 hours from today Monday, well its great that every body should be included in the airdrop, i appreciate, dev.
Activity: 423
Update:

Received an E-Mail to send details via PM. Details via PM sent.
Thank's for notif me Sir
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Sent my information thru PM before but resending it just to be sure. Hope you notify us again thru email when the airdrop is coming. tnx.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
received an E-Mail to send details via PM. Details via PM sent.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
done

PM to confirmation  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Hello HOWL.dev i have emailed you on the first day...but today i recieved your email that we have to send PM again so now i have Send PM to you also....
thank you  Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
pm done , thanks for confirmation and update on my email
i hope i not to late send my address eth .
great work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Hello Dev, I already submitted my entry for airdrop to your pm, I received a email saying that your team got into some technical problems. Hopefully everything will ll be shorted soon.
Good luck.
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
PM with ethereum address sent. Thank you for the reminder.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
 I just received a message to resend the PM message, so I sent you a message from the new PM, please check, thank you . dev
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 Getting pretty discouraging, even if it's so new.
Activity: 700
Got email from HOWL team

Hi all,

If you have entered only via email, could you please enter again via PM to the account HOWL.dev

We have had to do this due a large amount of incorrect emails that have been sent.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Howl team
so i sent you a pm dev.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Just sent PM  Wink

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: