Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ANN |HTH|X16R|NO-PREMINE|NO-PRESALE|CHARITY|CB PAID| MASTERNODES ADDED ✅ - page 21. (Read 34159 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
https://masternodes.online/currencies/HTH/

Perfect time to buy a MN and make a good passive income

Yeah ..... greed will destroy this coin. Buy a masternode inexpensively, forgetting about the fact that the low cost of the coin will kill interest and bidding. Already 4 satoshi cost. Soon ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 .... and do not start, death...

Soon the coin itself will become homeless
Activity: 106
https://masternodes.online/currencies/HTH/

Perfect time to buy a MN and make a good passive income
i mining hth last night and made 267k coins, well i sent them all over to crypto-bridge.. nothing showed up yet...so that was from wallet 1.0.2...  i sent today..
now i upgraded wallet to 1.2.0 and all is good, i think, are the 267k coins still going to show up at exchange..please help

When your coins reach the exchange, you'll sell them for 1 Satoshi, if you can still sell them . Do you see the number of people who want to sell and want to buy , the price ? Are you happy ?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
OK, something is going on, i was just mining at hashfaster.. i made over 100k coins so far today, and it shows its at block 28,031...my wallet shows were at block 29,374
so i stopped mining at hashfaster and went to bsod.pw pool . the block there is the same as my wallet....so, all i like to know is im a still going to get those 100k coins at
the other mining site...dev....help

bsod is on the right chain..please double check the block height before u mine on a pool. always make sure u on the right chain.
i mining hth last night and made 267k coins, well i sent them all over to crypto-bridge.. nothing showed up yet...so that was from wallet 1.0.2...  i sent today..
now i upgraded wallet to 1.2.0 and all is good, i think, are the 267k coins still going to show up at exchange..please help

Hey! Hashfaster is on a different chain. they never updated their wallet. Please contact Hashfaster for more info on that. I wish i could tell u more, but unfortunately its hashfaster that has to answer for this mistake.
Activity: 258
Activity: 258
OK, something is going on, i was just mining at hashfaster.. i made over 100k coins so far today, and it shows its at block 28,031...my wallet shows were at block 29,374
so i stopped mining at hashfaster and went to bsod.pw pool . the block there is the same as my wallet....so, all i like to know is im a still going to get those 100k coins at
the other mining site...dev....help
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
I just got a quick question, I was using Zergpool to mining HTH coin, and got paid out 2 hours ago at 7 am EST USA on 7/22/2018. However it is not showing up in the wallet, and it is the one from the Github (Full Node) but I notice there is a Windows Exe version. I didn't think it mattered, but my first question is, how long does it take to confirm transaction? 2nd because I mined it before July 19th, did I lose it? 3rd, should I use the EXE wallet instead of a Full node? I will try to contact Zergpool, but it shows paid, just can't check it in the Explorer. Where can I find it in explorer? I want to make sure it works before I continue to mine. So if anyone has some insight please let me know, I am excited to support the cause  Cheesy

1) Both wallets should work fine.

2) 360 conformations (blocks) or about 6 hours (1 block/min) for the pool to receive the coins before they're available to release to men's. When they send to you it should almost be instant.

3) You shouldn't lose any $$ assuming zergpool updated their wallet.

4) Explorer is here: https://explorer.hthcoin.world . Enter your wallet address and see if you can show the transaction from the pool to you.
Activity: 13
Merit: 5
I just got a quick question, I was using Zergpool to mining HTH coin, and got paid out 2 hours ago at 7 am EST USA on 7/22/2018. However it is not showing up in the wallet, and it is the one from the Github (Full Node) but I notice there is a Windows Exe version. I didn't think it mattered, but my first question is, how long does it take to confirm transaction? 2nd because I mined it before July 19th, did I lose it? 3rd, should I use the EXE wallet instead of a Full node? I will try to contact Zergpool, but it shows paid, just can't check it in the Explorer. Where can I find it in explorer? I want to make sure it works before I continue to mine. So if anyone has some insight please let me know, I am excited to support the cause  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 69
The HTh website, under the team section, a lot of fake. Just warning all.

Appreciate the input, love to know what is fake, also if we were intending to fake would we not have used better-looking pictures Smiley

Thanks for gracing us with your second ever post.
Activity: 14
The HTh website, under the team section, a lot of fake. Just warning all.
I saw this ( https://newnodes.io/currencies.php?ticker=HTH ) masternode info posted for HTH in the discord. Really nice rewards!
HTH is now live to mine on BlockCruncher!

Come enjoy our low 0.25% fee  Cheesy

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://blockcruncher.com:1234 -u -p worker1,c=HTH

Come join us and mine Help The Homeless on https://blockcruncher.com
Glad to see MN activation was so seamless on this project
MASTERNODES are currently paying out!!!  

Thank You for supporting us!!

And the price fell to 11 Satoshi . Good job. ))(sarcasm)
MASTERNODES are currently paying out!!! 

Thank You for supporting us!!
Activity: 106
https://twitter.com/CodyWolfeMusic/status/1019866707588939778

Let's show some love and grow this project together and make a difference in the world!
Activity: 75
Masternodes are active. Block 24805 target was a few minutes ago  Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
Masternode Install script for Ubuntu16.04 VPS.
This script configures a new vps, perform update/upgrade, install dependencies, set up swapfile and cronjobs, and install HTH in path for ease of use.
It also create a logfile of the install in .hthcore folder.
Ip:port and private key show at the end for easy copy/paste to control wallet.

https://github.com/GpuHot/Masternodescripts

copper member
Activity: 69
Will a masternode setup guide be posted before the launch? Thank you, really liking this project.

Please join the discord as posted above much easier to help on there.
Pages:
Jump to: