Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project] - page 26. (Read 232926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Hi TheStuhlman.
I send request to Bittrex support and got answer:
"
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)Apr 15, 07:01 PDTThanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.
---------------------------------------------------------
<<[email protected].  >>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex... "
I am on bittrex Slack everyday so is the rest of the team. I am waiting on the new update and new wallets to resubmit Zdash again. That does not mean bittrex can not add now, but it will save them time once the update is out.

Hi Mr Stuhlman

What is the likelihood of this actually happening from your perspective?

From what I see this ANN is not very long, there doesn't seem to be too many tweets or actually that much social network activity, NetHash is low but increasing and volume is sketchy but improving.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for ZDash to hit bitterx (I have been throwing 3ksol at the network for a few days now), however, it doesn't seem likely with such a small community and such little activity right now.

Would appreciate your thoughts

We are working with two new contributors to the Zdash project now. We are updating the code and making new easy to use wallets for windows.
I have committed a large portion of the premine to code contributions.  This will buy us time as a community project to move forward without the need to ask for miner contributions or swapping and asking for funds, or any other gimmicks... once the community fund is consumed and we have moved forward enough to keep the project alive and kicking, we will assign a dev fund address to allow us to keep moving forward. For now the miners get to keep all what they mine.  When we are done with the new code you will get to know who is working on this project as well.  We will address Bittrex again after the update and push for listing.

We have updated Zdash to version 1.0.8-1 on github please compile and test this version.

https://github.com/J-Stuhlman/zdash.git

* Keep a backup of your wallet.dat

If all tests are fine and no problems are reported we will move to the GUI version of the wallet, including the windows version.

note: The current Linux GUI version of wallet will need an update as well.

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
You guys should use some of the premine to pay for Yobit listing

Bittrex would be better.I don't exactly know how much the tax is, i think somewhere between 1-1.5 BTC  Huh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
You guys should use some of the premine to pay for Yobit listing
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Hi TheStuhlman.
"
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)Apr 15, 07:01 PDTThanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.
<<[email protected].  >>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex... "
I am on bittrex Slack everyday so is the rest of the team. I am waiting on the new update and new wallets to resubmit Zdash again. That does not mean bittrex can not add now, but it will save them time once the update is out.

Hi Mr Stuhlman

What is the likelihood of this actually happening from your perspective?

From what I see this ANN is not very long, there doesn't seem to be too many tweets or actually that much social network activity, NetHash is low but increasing and volume is sketchy but improving.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for ZDash to hit bitterx (I have been throwing 3ksol at the network for a few days now), however, it doesn't seem likely with such a small community and such little activity right now.

Would appreciate your thoughts
legendary
Hi guys. Im  not see Russiantranslation in OP,so i can do it for you,what are you think about ?

Sure mellon please do, and PM link when done.
Hi TheStuhlman.
"

I hope , the team will contact with [email protected].
Also I begin some twitter promotion ZDASH for my followers.
Hoping, we're will grow ...

Activity: 242
Hi guys. Im  not see Russiantranslation in OP,so i can do it for you,what are you think about ?

Hi TheStuhlman.
"

I hope , the team will contact with [email protected].
Also I begin some twitter promotion ZDASH for my followers.
Hoping, we're will grow ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
we had a little downtime on zdash  Angry

we upgraded wallet to latest version..
Deamon keeps saying downloading blocks, even if its done..
We reverted to previous versionb till we know more about this issue..

Happy hashing!

The only recent change is an added  checkpoint.
I tested that build working. I will re-test.

compiled okay, deamon says its working okay, but when pool calls getblocktemplate: downloading blocks is returned
legendary
When attempting to compile daemon..

I ran autogen.sh , and all following automake attempts returned error:

src/Makefile.am : 447 :

library has 'libzcash_a'  as canonical name (possible typo)

Any suggestions please ?
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install build-essential pkg-config libc6-dev m4 g++-multilib autoconf libtool ncurses-dev unzip git python zlib1g-dev wget bsdmainutils automake

git clone https://github.com/J-Stuhlman/zdash && cd zdash/ && ./zcutil/fetch-params.sh

./zcutil/build.sh

Happy hashing!

The only recent change is an added  checkpoint.
I tested that build working. I will re-test.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
When attempting to compile daemon..

I ran autogen.sh , and all following automake attempts returned error:

src/Makefile.am : 447 :

library has 'libzcash_a'  as canonical name (possible typo)

Any suggestions please ?

Happy hashing!
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

ok
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
seems we go to $1!
If will on Bittrex it very easy...

yay!
Activity: 242
seems we go to $1!
If will on Bittrex it very easy...
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hey everyone!

I'll just give you a quick update on what's currently happening.

Windows Wallet
We're doing builds on a command line Windows wallet and as soon as that is tested and working, we will start with the Windows GUI.

Code Update
A code update to a newer version will follow the Windows Wallet.

If you don't want to miss out on any information, join Slack, Telegram and follow our Twitter account and our News channel.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/ZdashProject
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/ZdashNews
Official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ZdashProject
Slack Channel: https://zdash-slack.herokuapp.com/

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there any difference between zcash and zdash or zdash is a pure clone of zcash?
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
Create more nodes! Only 3 connections.
We just had a discussion about this issue with Joseph on Slack.  If the p2p port 8888 is closed, there are only 3 active connections on average.  To have more connections, port 8888 must be open.

Me, too, have only 3 connections right now.  I checked and my port 8888 is closed.  It looks like it is sufficient for someone who is not mining.
Create more nodes! Only 3 connections.

i have 21 connections??

{
    "version" : 1000350,
    "subversion" : "/MagicBean:1.0.3/",
    "protocolversion" : 170002,
    "localservices" : "0000000000000001",
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 21,
Activity: 876