Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project] - page 32. (Read 232926 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Lords. Tell me where to get the address of the purse to Zdash? Cry
maybe i will try to send some Zdash to my Cryptopia wallet, you should give it a try

Thanks.
Mining does not work, where I made a mistake at the start bat?
  genoil.exe -c zdash.suprnova.cc:4048 -u pilotbtc.pilotbtc -p 12345 -P -g 0 -i 0 1 13

well im using Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.1 Beta & it's working fine, your command is right but change your worker name to something different to pilotbtc & tell me if it works or not!

Thanks, I already included through CM miner, 1900 s/s 5 cards r9 390
copper member
Activity: 221
Can not create address in Cryptopia, Anyone know how to solve this?

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
This "miracle" does not have Windows wallet?!

Ha, they haven't even taken the time to change the Zcash references on the Linux wallet. But still has pump and dump potential.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
This "miracle" does not have Windows wallet?!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Zdash is now listed in the section of mineable coins of whattomine
Activity: 192
thats what i do. no problems so far

good. thx for feedback, appreciate it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
thats what i do. no problems so far
Activity: 141
any1 tried to withdraw the deposit from suprnova to cryptopia directly? they give a Warning on the exchange platform not to do this, but maybe it works
no problem
Activity: 192
any1 tried to withdraw the deposit from suprnova to cryptopia directly? they give a Warning on the exchange platform not to do this, but maybe it works
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Is this classic Zcash clone? Does Dash anonymity ?
Activity: 95
maybe i will try to send some Zdash to my Cryptopia wallet, you should give it a try

Thanks.
  genoil.exe -c zdash.suprnova.cc:4048 -u pilotbtc.pilotbtc -p 12345 -P -g 0 -i 0 1 13

well im using Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.1 Beta & it's working fine, your command is right but change your worker name to something different to pilotbtc & tell me if it works or not!

Thanks.
Activity: 141
maybe the DEV should set up an expore
Hi it's so amazing to see this project got into an exchanger! congratulations devs i joined the mining at the beginning & i know it's a good project despite some peoples were saying it's a scam coin -_-
keep up the good work
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
 Grin ha ha... blunt hamsters that only profit is important - do not understand anything in the real value of the coin and then when it is classified at bitrex - and the price to the moon - will bite your elbows ...
I buy cheap and Mining is quietly ...
Dev respect - have a nice day .. Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
keep dumping, i don't mind, i will buy ... ...total hash also going down then, so more coins a day :-)
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i agree. time to accumulate more me thinks
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
right, own up.who's dumping???

every sell is also a buy Wink
Every price drop means the currency is going into 'stronger' hands. It also means a higher trading volume, which attracts new members to this community.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: