Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project] - page 38. (Read 232926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
http://142.4.212.68:3000/
Could Not Connect

Working on a new explorer, hopefully will be done by Monday.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Zdash a Zcash alternative was born about 3 months ago

Founders:

Axel Karlsson: [@sparkit] Community manager, general communications. Founder

Iolar Demartini Junior: [@demartini] Web Developer (Front End). Founder

Joseph Stuhlman: [@joseph] Dev, general communications. Founder

Today 1/27/2017 Zdash coin supply barely passed 600000 coins
We had a slow start, but patience pays. Zdash is the 2nd fork of Zcash
The dev team is funded for a year with small monthly payments of 1500 ZDASH per dev
@ current prices that's less than $14 per month per dev.
Zdash has dev fund disabled so the entire block of 12.5 coins goes to miners.

I have personally funded the servers needed and the website for Zdash.
We as a team committed our time to Zdash and plan to stay around for a long time to come.
We also welcome anyone who wants to jump in and help. Zdash is a community project.

Some bounties were paid and 3 month payments to devs were made.
We also owe jamalazzaz for some marketing effort he did on our behalf, We will settle that with him as well.

We started with 121475 ZDASH

I personally hold 6475.98890588 ZDASH in my own private address,
which came from 3 monthly payments and some coins I mined myself.

Our balance right now stands at 107222.324 ZDASH

Joseph Stuhlman

Activity: 129
Volume: 0.39833842 BTC / 21430.72980536 ZDASH  Cryptopia   Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
 Hi

Coinmarketcap.com shows Zdash under place 500 (just now is 553). It is clear Zdash must be up, according current price (634 sat, no too much but enough to put the coin over place 500), but without a working explorer there is no way for basic users to determine how much coins were mined at current date.

So I think devs must solve the explorer issue soon and Zdash could be qualified for any interested miner or investor.

I repeat: at time when a Windows wallet will be ready for the Equihash family all these coins will going up. All (these coins) started going to unrealistic high values but all (these coins) are really young.

Not all Equihash coins developers are ready (please read: not all of they are supported for big money) to negotiate with Ethereum network to reach some kind of "merging" as announced recently in Zcash website. Also, many of us know about the fragility of Ethereum blockchain (look at Shift or at Krypton going out of this blockchain). And remember: Ethereum network is investing in BTC using many Ether coins previously owned by Foundation.

Hello devs
Some minutes ago Zclassic announced a basic win64 wallet. Please take a look about it.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Guys. Bittrex Poloniex C-Cex Yobit all is ok and good. But for what its realy need it on that moment ? Zdash have a place for trading ,but not have any volume and continue falling deeper and deeper ,what the next floor 100 sat? If buy order on 613 satoshi would be turning off ,100 satoshi would be next,right? And next few months here would be very stable situation lol or even half of a year. Not so many miners here.Anyway for having success needs a strong community in same situation.Strong community needs trust to each other,for trust each other ppl needs to start working together,for starting working together needs to start any discussion. So its my own point of view in short.

P/S: Sorry for my English. Its not my native language. Good luck to all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Was bought up to 1200
That's zcash not zdash.

no they are right, at the time that post was made zdash had been sold on cryptopia for 0.00001200 but the price quickly fell again
Activity: 70
Activity: 430
Was bought up to 1200
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Who cares about listing into polo? much more attention should be paid to the development of the Zdash and its infrastructure  Wink
Activity: 70
I've been trying to find a decent exchange. Right now there's only bittrex+poloniex, it seems. Poloniex is really hard to get listed at, for all coins. Bittrex isn't very easy either since they updated their requirements a few months ago.

I wish something like early Cryptsy or early Mintpal was here... I know they both scammed people in the end but in the early days those were great exchanges but then something went very, very wrong.

This coin will never see poloniex. Maybe not never but it could take many years before such a listing is offered.
Activity: 80

What is zdash based on dash or zcash?
Zdash is a private implementation of the Zerocash protocol, forked from Zcash Smiley

How many private keys were used to initialize the network?
I think  your reading to much into a private implementation.  It's a fork like BCN is a fork of XMR.

Yes.  Because we all know that XMR is the original CN blockchain.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Zdash is a private implementation of the Zerocash protocol, forked from Zcash Smiley

I think  your reading to much into a private implementation.  It's a fork like BCN is a fork of XMR.

No-- that's a very relevant question.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I have paid for the Signature Campaign to those who sent their Zdash Address to us.

In case you haven't sent your Zdash address, PM me with it.
Activity: 209

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Cryptopia Wallets are up and I have paid everyone (except one because of invalid address, I have PM'd that person) for Twitter Campaign

Joseph will take care of signature campaign later.
Activity: 410
Looks like cryptopia is up again Shocked

yeah my deposit finally went through
Activity: 209

I've been trying to find a decent exchange. Right now there's only bittrex+poloniex, it seems. Poloniex is really hard to get listed at, for all coins. Bittrex isn't very easy either since they updated their requirements a few months ago.

I wish something like early Cryptsy or early Mintpal was here... I know they both scammed people in the end but in the early days those were great exchanges but then something went very, very wrong.

Have you tried https://bleutrade.com It has over 269 users online
I forgot about them they are a good exchange, downside to Bluetrade, is they only  offer doge and BTC as conversion currency.  They did away with LTC about a year ago.

Looks like cryptopia is up again Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: