Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project] - page 66. (Read 232926 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Okay so list this shyt on an exchange so we can dump it. Got xmas shopping to do
Looks like I am not the only one who made a run for this..

Looks like there is an abundance of Newbies in this thread that know so much about crypto Roll Eyes Teach me please for the Newbie Members that have said they have been here for years Cheesy
Dumb ass this aint fucking rocket science. Buy a bunch of GPU's make a freaking rig. Mine the shit out of a new coin dump it on an exchange. Wife comes home tell her how fucking much you made, she give you head and you do it over again the next day. Got it

Obviously you can't take a hint of sarcasm, atleast do a bit of linking first, linking ? what's linking you say ? Cheesy

BTW funny seeing you and matejbilahora in the same thread once again, BitCoal ringing any bells ? Roll Eyes
LOL..I raped the hell out of Bitcoal, made enough to buy 3 more rigs off ZEC and 2 more rigs on ZCL; before that it was XCI and now..well get get the picture. I dont play when it comes to making money.

I suppose you are also the alt account of username007, Elastico, castellum, benjy33.... Funny how I also noticed your alts in the castellumcoin thread trying to sell coins from a virus infected wallet that was said contained one many times, you sir are another one of those to add to the Do Not Trust list.
Naw; I can't take create for that. I'm strickly pump and dump. always going by Nevaaflaw; owner and operator of premieremining dot com.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would say another one bites the dust, something is wrong with the difficulty retarget system, that is only from general observations and estimated earnings calculation.

I also have to say that if it is indeed working as intended then the Premine has Officially killed the coin if everyone is struggling to get fractions of a ZDASH each day....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Selling 27.5 Zdash for 2 btc

Guys dev has 127000 coins....

don't look silly Cheesy

WTB 100,000 ZDASH for 0.10 BTC
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Selling 75 Zdash for 4,5 btc
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Selling 27.5 Zdash for 2 btc
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Take it easy 15 for 30btc. Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
Okay so list this shyt on an exchange so we can dump it. Got xmas shopping to do

Looks like there is an abundance of Newbies in this thread that know so much about crypto Roll Eyes Teach me please for the Newbie Members that have said they have been here for years Cheesy
Dumb ass this aint fucking rocket science. Buy a bunch of GPU's make a freaking rig. Mine the shit out of a new coin dump it on an exchange. Wife comes home tell her how fucking much you made, she give you head and you do it over again the next day. Got it

Obviously you can't take a hint of sarcasm, atleast do a bit of linking first, linking ? what's linking you say ? Cheesy

BTW funny seeing you and matejbilahora in the same thread once again, BitCoal ringing any bells ? Roll Eyes
LOL..I raped the hell out of Bitcoal, made enough to buy 3 more rigs off ZEC and 2 more rigs on ZCL; before that it was XCI and now..well get get the picture. I dont play when it comes to making money.

I suppose you are also the alt account of username007, Elastico, castellum, benjy33.... Funny how I also noticed your alts in the castellumcoin thread trying to sell coins from a virus infected wallet that was said contained one many times, you sir are another one of those to add to the Do Not Trust list.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Selling 35 Zdash for 1 BTC
Selling 10 Zdash for 0.08, if someone want hmu.
Selling 11 Zdash for 0.08, if someone want hmu
Activity: 276
Selling 12 Zdash for 0.08, if someone want hmu.

Activity: 276
I think that the initial price after this reach an exchange will be 0.008-0.01

Activity: 165
suprnova
1,3k sol
1_hour_miningConfirmed: 2.0023 ZDASHUnconfirmed: 1.0724 ZDASH
2_hour_miningConfirmed: 2.2923 ZDASHUnconfirmed: 1.1644 ZDASH
WTS but it's not like people have wallets to send the coins to...
Well you can compile one in ubuntu if you need one..
Pages:
Jump to: