Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HVCO] High Voltage | SHA 256 POS|POW Hybrid |Ninja| - page 4. (Read 48285 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
customizable alt coin creation services pm
There I'm over 270k now  Grin I love vaping!!!!!!!!!!!!! And cryto!!!!!!!!! There are less then a million HVCO out there now!!! (between me and the atm from aces coin) Get your HVCO when there cheap! Troll board are going to go crazy!!!!!!!! 

I'm not yobit user but check sometimes prices, that trollbox is really crazy

we want to integrate a forum in site ,and a marketplace . workin' on it

Activity: 126
There I'm over 270k now  Grin I love vaping!!!!!!!!!!!!! And cryto!!!!!!!!! There are less then a million HVCO out there now!!! (between me and the atm from aces coin) Get your HVCO when there cheap! Troll board are going to go crazy!!!!!!!! 
WoW the site looks great! At the bottom of the page there is a black bottle that says high voltage is that E- e juice for vaping? Will you be able to buy vape juice with HVCO?

You'll be able to talk about that in the forum/marketplace included in website.(workin' n' it now)

so it is e juice for vaping it looks like that bottle are made already
If HVCO turns out to be a vaping coin that you can buy great e juice with that would be great those are my two things I'm into crpto and vaping now that would be crazy that I bought 10% market cap of a vape coin a couple months ago and not of even known that.

only thing I can tell you ,and I think that everyone knows this now....  HVCO is here to stay, and my personal goal is give this coin the value it really have !
and i will Smiley

WoW the site looks great! At the bottom of the page there is a black bottle that says high voltage is that E- e juice for vaping? Will you be able to buy vape juice with HVCO?

You'll be able to talk about that in the forum/marketplace included in website.(workin' n' it now)

If HVCO turns out to be a vaping coin that you can buy great e juice with that would be great those are my two things I'm into crpto and vaping now that would be crazy that I bought 10% market cap of a vape coin a couple months ago and not of even known that.
I just got chills all over. Im buying more HVCO in 10 mins I have to move somethings around

gol now is to give hvco real life use .. already = BTC in aces ico , next, marketplace & more Smiley, like integrate hvco in ACES gaming network.
and yes those bottles are done already

http://eliquid.com/collections/high-voltage

gol now is to give hvco real life use .. already = BTC in aces ico , next, marketplace & more Smiley, like integrate hvco in ACES gaming network.

YES!!! JhonTravis Great job!!!! I'm still holding strong with my 175k stack looking good!!!
a great work from ALL HVCO team , including new members Smiley

so... tonight, our web developer will post a preview of website , and just follow the countdown:
http://www.design.bissnes.net/hvco/ and wait for a puntual release Smiley

and last hours od ACES ico, our new coin Smiley get in now!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568436.140

cheers
YES!!! JhonTravis Great job!!!! I'm still holding strong with my 175k stack looking good!!!
a great work from ALL HVCO team , including new members Smiley

so... tonight, our web developer will post a preview of website , and just follow the countdown:
http://www.design.bissnes.net/hvco/ and wait for a puntual release Smiley

please hold , is matter of time hvco goes over 10k , stupid to sell now unless you don't have money 4 food
thanks mate! happy days !

hvco added to coinexchange.io (btw, this exchange is working hard now)

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HVCO/BTC

happy trading
but where are the dev, why he dont post a long periode from now, he's still in his project, or what exact  ??
I'm the dev and I posted 5 m ago .(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15909168  last one)
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
but where are the dev, why he dont post a long periode from now, he's still in his project, or what exact  ??

New site coming soon!  Wink
thanks mate you was faster than me with the announccement Wink. no comunity,no,We've never forgot HVCO and as i told you before , we're looking for new features constantlly,and following our roadmap.
Website upcoming, with  preview&countdown already
enjoy the ride Smiley

we are compromised with bring hvco to bittrex & mayor exchanges

Activity: 186

New site coming soon!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: