Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hybrid Assets -- hybridassets.info - page 2. (Read 19491 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
August 14, 2014, 01:34:34 PM
Monthly dividends were payed yesterday. (3rd -> late announce on Bitcointalk due to login troubles)

STORMWIND has produced 0.3% return on investment in the past month.
Disabled trading on Crypto-Trade for now, because of the maintenance being done on that platform. Please note this may show some incorrect statistics for a short while.
In the past month it turned out to be a challenge for the bot to keep up with the NXT price implosion. It does look like NXT asset holders got a good deal, seeing as their value would have been lower had it been saved in NXT, instead of STORMWIND. The XCP price went up, pulling the asset value along with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
looking into it. will post update soon.  Wink
Monthly dividends were payed today. (2nd)

STORMWIND has produced 0.98% return on investment in the past month.
Dividends were payed yesterday.

In the first few days since the launch of this asset, STORMWIND has produced 0.3% return on investment.
Good news. Asset STORMWIND will be promoted by the CryptoHobo (Jdtmp4/Horus). He would like to see this succeed as much as I would.

As for development, I am now working on new technology to make STORMWIND a highly flexible asset. Programming will be done in Python and hooks into the XCP and NXT API's. More news about this later...
Got into contact with some NXT dev's. Good and bad news.

BAD: It turns out it is not possible for a normal user to pay dividends on his/her issued assets.
GOOD: Dividends can be payed via user 'valarmg' who does these things using a tool called NXTservices

Because the dividends need to be payed manually, the dividend schedule will be monthly, instead of bi-weekly. This will be less of a burden on the shoulders of the NXT dev's.

As soon as possible the first dividend will be payed via 'valarmg'. I will post an update when that happens.

The 2nd dividend payment is scheduled for the 13th of July.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues or questions.
Today I want to pay the first dividends.

Just saw that Counterparty also has a small dividend issue. There the dividends can be paid, but seem to be also paid to active unfilled orders on the orderboard. To pay these, however, I can manually pull the open orders of the StormWind trading bot, and all should be well for XCP asset holders.

However, in the SAE front-end (NXT), I find no way to do this. I don't mind doing a CURL call to send dividends, but in the dev section I saw there were some issues about dividends.

Who knows if this is working properly? It would be a shame to see the dividends dissappear into the black hole of /dev/null. I will try to sort this out before tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated!
There, added a nice little chart and some statistics. More to be added in time. Smiley
Not really. We don't store any value or sensitive data on our webservers. All data is handled decentrally by the blockchains of the decentralized systems we use. This means we don't even use a database.
Activity: 392
Is is something like Bitconica?

http://hybridassets.info

Hybrid Assets aims to provide assets that can be traded on any decentralized platform of choice. We want to make profitable assets available on as many decentralized exchanges as possible. Using interconnected API's we increase liquidity on all decentralized platforms. Through revenue on capital we want to create a constructive influx of wealth into the decentralized cryptosphere.

Other forums:
  + https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=2458.0
  + https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,392.0.html

STORMWIND
StormWind, our first asset, can be traded on the Counterparty platform or NXT's SecureAE.

ASSET: STORMWIND
UNITS: 3258516
PLATFORMS: NXT, XCP
EMISSION: 3 months
DIVIDENDS: 0.3% - 2.5% monthly

IDENTIFIERS:
NXT-A-ID-2112610727280991058
XCP-1KWsPEb3bp7nQuodUtZYHQsXmBCDZ9dtPz

DESCRIPTION:
StormWind is backed by an automated trading algorithm that is designed to stabilize the smaller crypto-currency markets, and counter the destructive trading practises of pump-and-dumpers. It currently trades on 8 exchanges simultaneously, and participates in 30 different cryptocurrency markets, including the decentralized exchanges. The asset is denominated in both XCP and NXT, and buying and selling it on either of the decentralized exchanges will influence the price on all exchanges it is traded on.

Once StormWind is launched and the asset price is stable, we will design new hybrid assets that stabilize the market and provide dividends for asset holders while doing so. We prefer assets that can operate as autonomously and on as many different blockchains possible. We think this should provide technical resilience and price stability.

PAID DIVIDENDS:
- 19.06.2014 ~ 0.3%
- 13.07.2014 ~ 0.98%
- 13.08.2014 ~ 0.3%
- 15.09.2014 ~ 0.74%
- 16.10.2014 ~ 1.10%
- 19.11.2014 ~ 0.85%
- 17.12.2014 ~ 0.48%
- 19.01.2015 ~ 0.31%
- 15.02.2014 ~ 0%
- 21.03.2015 ~ 0%
- 16.04.2015 ~ 0.62%