Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 31. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
HYDRO can not compare with XRP. XRP has own wallet. HYDRO is only a ERC20 token.

You missed the point. The argument I was addressing had to do with its total supply.

And in case you haven't noticed, HYDRO is fairly new. Give it some time to develop. I have no doubt it will prove to be of great value to the crypto community.  
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
seems this project have a huge supply and this make me a little doubt about hydrogen
Huge supply, eh? Ripple has a supply of 100 billion. Far more than 11 billion.

Question: If you could get Ripple for under 2 cents would you buy it?

HYDRO has great growth potential, possibly even more than Ripple.

HYDRO can not compare with XRP. XRP has own wallet. HYDRO is only a ERC20 token.
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Can you send the old token to the exchange?
no its jot possible its unuseable
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
hydro token price already increase almost x10 value from $0.0018 to $0.015, I've got free tokens from hydro team, I've no idea why this project increase a lot in short time? because of it's really a undervalued project and finally investor know that project have potential or same as other airdrop tokens, just a pump and dump to become shit tokens? confused  Huh
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
seems this project have a huge supply and this make me a little doubt about hydrogen
Huge supply, eh? Ripple has a supply of 100 billion. Far more than 11 billion.

Question: If you could get Ripple for under 2 cents would you buy it?

HYDRO has great growth potential, possibly even more than Ripple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
hat have been the requirements for joining the airdrop, a bitcointalk account?

It was an active Github account, hence devs know how to hodl. Probably most holders don't need to sell as they're earning enough crypto anyway...
I know I'm not desperate to sell much, I had a go on the platform and fell in love. Not surprised it's getting bought up.

thank you, totally forgot. knew there has been some kind of requirement.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How to do Hydro bounty?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
The Rising of HYDROGEN  Shocked. No one can stop this Cool. HYDROGEN to the moon.

why the huge price increase?

Because it's an undervalued project run by devs for devs. Devs know how to HODL.
We're now in the no.1 spot for daily and weekly gainers  Cool

what make this project valuable and you called this project undervaluled too mate
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
I think that in this kind of price it will not continue to pump as it was too much from this red market and one time it will have a big dump so be prepared. No coin goes in all green without having a dump and accumulation zones.
Activity: 257
Merit: 1
i joined airdrop but i dont get the token , how to get his token?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I've wrote an small introduction of the Hydro Raindrop Api on steemit hope you will like it: https://steemit.com/hydro/@pahrtenope/hydrogen-raindrop-security-blockchain-introduction
 Smiley
Activity: 110
Can you send the old token to the exchange?
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I don't know, why HYDRO so fast to gain 100x price on 24 hours it's amazing 😲
Activity: 224
Surprisingly it is very good. The rise of this token is just awesome. Devs, keep up the good job. Well done. Cool
I will follow now this project thoroughly.
Activity: 392
I like that you have indicated enough information in this discussion and I do not even need to look at the official website to understand that this is really worthwhile project
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

It was an active Github account, hence devs know how to hodl. Probably most holders don't need to sell as they're earning enough crypto anyway...
I know I'm not desperate to sell much, I had a go on the platform and fell in love. Not surprised it's getting bought up.
Activity: 11
good luck with the project, following
Activity: 10
why can not I get tokens on the exchange? I wanted to increase the deposit of my HYDRO, but I can not! Thank you!
The project is super mega great, I believe great hopes!

what do you mean? cant you transfer from mew to exchanges?
yes, i can't transfer from mew to exchanges(
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
The Rising of HYDROGEN  Shocked. No one can stop this Cool. HYDROGEN to the moon.

why the huge price increase?

Because it's an undervalued project run by devs for devs. Devs know how to HODL.
We're now in the no.1 spot for daily and weekly gainers  Cool
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Pages:
Jump to: