Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 49. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
What's  the major  difference  between  Hydro  platform  and others.... Means  guide  me about  the future aspects.... How this project  is going to create difference.

Also is Hydro  is similar  to Eitherum  as it is also an ERC20  token...

Here your concern, hope it helps

Hydrogen will build live on stage a sophisticated European savings platform in only 5 minutes. This platform will be available in multiple countries, and include UI/UX, onboarding, simulations, backend connectivity, and business intelligence. With only a few clicks, this platform will interface with the blockchain for security and proprietary AI for an interactive digital assistant experience.
Millionaire
Hello! List companies with whom you plan to cooperate in the near future. Thank you.

Key Customers of hydro would be :
Banks, Insurers, Asset Managers, Tech Companies, Developers globally

this is alreadys stated on FinovateEurope 2018
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
https://quantadex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360003183512-HYDRO

Another exchange coming out. Vote for Hydro!

Possible of 6 exchanges within a month!
Activity: 86
The future is bright and the team is a really hardworking project.
Activity: 33
you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are interested in joining and not confused in following this project.

This can be seen here https://medium.com/@hydrogenapi/hydro-project-snapshot-600d3cf432e9
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are interested in joining and not confused in following this project.
Activity: 464
Hello! List companies with whom you plan to cooperate in the near future. Thank you.
What's  the major  difference  between  Hydro  platform  and others.... Means  guide  me about  the future aspects.... How this project  is going to create difference.

Hydro is an ERC-20 token. What we believe separates Hydro from its competitors is our focus on usability. We are build a system of APIs that allow users to easily interface with our logic that is on the Ethereum blockchain. This doesn't require a massive overhaul of existing systems like many other coins do.
Activity: 1

Is $Hydro going to be base protocol of the financial sector the way $Lif is planning to be for the travel sector?

Disclaimer: I have bags of both

Our goal is to be the go to protocol for the finance sector! We plan to do this by creating something that is easy to use while also being very powerful
Activity: 54
Is $Hydro going to be base protocol of the financial sector the way $Lif is planning to be for the travel sector?

Disclaimer: I have bags of both
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I am supporting this coin since the beginning and this is because of team. When you check them you see this team is great. They are smart and know what to do. I am still supporter of this project.
Activity: 12
2018 is Hydro's year. I cant wait to see what the future brings for this project. One of the only up and coming projects to have real revolutionary technology in the cryptosphere. Massively underated in my opinion. You'll see this coin moon like no other,

This project was made to be private, so no coins could be bought via exchange but due to an increase in demand from us the public, were now getting to trade this token freely, something I only ever dreamed of! Anybody who is a developer and even those that arent should read about this project, their ideas and goals are absolutely visionary
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hydro is a very good project.
Millionaire
Hydro is now traded at mercatox. come and see it yourself Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Has the potential to be the biggest project of 2018-2019

Yes I agree with you because Hydro is a unique project, and what is more it does not have any competitor in the industry right now, just like the way token based projects use ETH so, developers around the world  need Hydro . So, the demand of Hydro will soon skyrocket.
So,those holding Hydro are holding gold.  Hydro is a digital gold so, buy and HODL !!
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Activity: 51
Check out Hydrogen's presentation from Finovate 2018: Hydrogen Finovate 2018!
Activity: 58
What role does the Hydro token play in the Hydro ecosystem, for example in using Raindrop?

In raindrop, the hydro token is used as a means of authentication. When a system (say a website) needs to access something like an API they will need to send hydro to authenticate themselves. The smart contract knows to expect a certain amount of hydro and along with some other data that it will carry along in the transaction. As we build out our hydro ecosystem it will have many more uses, but this is the first of those use cases.

Beautiful.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: