Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable - page 3. (Read 40810 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I will suggest automatic swap of H2O with H3O instead of offering them discount as was mentioned is pone of previous articles. This will be some relief for them to no go through same procedure of participating in next ICO. You have data through explore to change them easily.

That is an interesting advice. and i second it. maybe this will less hassle as well?
But some people might want to use H2O for mining as it was promised when they received them and would not agree with automatic swap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
HydroMiner posts all its news to their own site - it's the best way to keep up to date with announcements.

Link: https://www.hydrominer.org/news/

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
I will suggest automatic swap of H2O with H3O instead of offering them discount as was mentioned is pone of previous articles. This will be some relief for them to no go through same procedure of participating in next ICO. You have data through explore to change them easily.

That is an interesting advice. and i second it. maybe this will less hassle as well?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Our Telegram channel is approaching 3000 members! Come join the community, and push us the last step: https://t.me/Hydrominer
Activity: 308
You can trade now H2O tokens on coss.io etherdelta and  idex.market and 2 more exchanges coming soon!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I personally always like to spread my bets.

Indeed, it is always nice to diversify. Lets do a thought experiment, think about the near future say 5 years from today, what will be the state of the company. Also you need to keep in mind the history of crypto currency and the current trend.

I think, the company will not keep growing by adding more miners the reason being in the future i would say that the mining PoW will be minority and other mechanism which are less intensive and less impact on the environment will prevail. Instead they will have a steady turnover but increasing or decreasing the price per kwh depending on the electricity price they pay. My educated guess would be it will be the same for clients renting kwh but hydroelectricity cost will reduce then increasing the profit of company overtime. (but idk lol this is just me, they might have something else completely)

just thinking. maybe someone else can add, correct me if i am wrong.

which leads to our current issue.. to invest in company shares or to mine the desired coin for 2 years?

50-50 is a good bet but not the max profit for sure.

Although I agree with all the above, I would like to see the functional platform before the additional investments. Hopefully, HydroMiner will deliver according to plan.

Yes, all is going according to plans and the platform will be live as scheduled Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

Indeed, it is always nice to diversify. Lets do a thought experiment, think about the near future say 5 years from today, what will be the state of the company. Also you need to keep in mind the history of crypto currency and the current trend.

I think, the company will not keep growing by adding more miners the reason being in the future i would say that the mining PoW will be minority and other mechanism which are less intensive and less impact on the environment will prevail. Instead they will have a steady turnover but increasing or decreasing the price per kwh depending on the electricity price they pay. My educated guess would be it will be the same for clients renting kwh but hydroelectricity cost will reduce then increasing the profit of company overtime. (but idk lol this is just me, they might have something else completely)

which leads to our current issue.. to invest in company shares or to mine the desired coin for 2 years?

Although I agree with all the above, I would like to see the functional platform before the additional investments. Hopefully, HydroMiner will deliver according to plan.

legendary

Activity: 98
Interesting update.

i am in a dilemma now which to choose. stay with H2O or exchange for H3O.
because both will more or less the same returns as you either mine directly with one token and get say ETH or let the company mine and get the share in ETH. wouldnt the percentage gain be same ?
if not then all switch

You can always choose to do it 50/50. However, more information about H3O in due time.

Yes that is a option but this will still be tricky. because not everyone can win..

legendary
Interesting update.

i am in a dilemma now which to choose. stay with H2O or exchange for H3O.
because both will more or less the same returns as you either mine directly with one token and get say ETH or let the company mine and get the share in ETH. wouldnt the percentage gain be same ?
if not then all switch

You can always choose to do it 50/50. However, more information about H3O in due time.

Yes that is a option but this will still be tricky. because not everyone can win..
Activity: 182
We would like to invite everyone to join us at our official Telegram group: https://t.me/Hydrominer
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Slight amount of momentum building on Etherdelta. Nothing to write home about but enough to note.
The HydroMiner subreddit is almost at 100 members! Let's see if we can push through there in time for the next big update...

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/hydrominer/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
The HydroMiner Telegram group has just passed 2750 members! Let's pass 3000 by the end of the month, come join us: https://t.me/Hydrominer
hydrominer platform will be huge soon
in February big announcements are gonna make by hydrominer dev team
BTC and ETH already mining on hydro platform
i hope i could use my H2O tokens on hydrominer platform and mine ETH
The HydroMiner Telegram group has just passed 2750 members! Let's pass 3000 by the end of the month, come join us: https://t.me/Hydrominer
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
HydroMiner Update:

Here's the latest blog post from our CEO.

H20 EXCHANGE LISTING: https://medium.com/@nadine_3242/h20-exchange-listing-e2e88396847b

I am always happy to see more news about the progress of the HydroMiner project.
BTW, nice teaser for new website. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: