Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HYPE] HypeCoin: Cryptonote + NO Premine - page 2. (Read 1984 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Nó any airdrop or bounty  Huh Huh
Activity: 1
Give me the Wallet download link. thanks
Activity: 99
another fucking asic friendly. hell yeah. will throw my 120MH here.
Activity: 50
Jesus, another shitcoin with no purpose. And the name couldn't be scammier. Please stop it.

If you dislike a coin because of its name, why are you here commenting in the first place?
These people commenting nowadays can't be dumb enough spending time on stuff they don't like, whats the common sense behind this?

No one pushes you to get a coin you don't like.

Ontopic:
Coin runs well so far! Chain is stable & hashrate too, great progression!

Offtopic:
Jesus is long gone.

I'm sorry if you jump from shitcoin to shitcoin and see something different each time, but i just don't see anything different from other cryptonight clones. You spend time answering to me, what's the point to that, genius?

A private, fast, and simple way to send money instantly around the world

Heard that about a thousand times. You bring nothing to the table. Good luck with your "original" project.
Activity: 172
Very good and solid project, hope the project will develop more, good luck team!
Activity: 8
I want  "Bandwagon" or "Half Life 3" coin.
Activity: 20
Hi, looks good, I like cryptonight coins, But total supply is too much for me. Good luck anyway

Sorry that was a typo.
We actually have less than that  Grin

Total supply: 4.2 Billion (4,200,000,000)
Activity: 265
I can verify there was no premine, the announcement was originally in turtlecoin discord and mining started about 1 week later when it was released in the hypecoin discord server. I personally have mined none but have been keeping track of their project. Cool stuff guys! Hope to buy some soon on tradeogre  Cool
Activity: 49
Jesus, another shitcoin with no purpose. And the name couldn't be scammier. Please stop it.

If you dislike a coin because of its name, why are you here commenting in the first place?
These people commenting nowadays can't be dumb enough spending time on stuff they don't like, whats the common sense behind this?

No one pushes you to get a coin you don't like.

Ontopic:
Coin runs well so far! Chain is stable & hashrate too, great progression!

Offtopic:
Jesus is long gone.
Activity: 141
Hi, looks good, I like cryptonight coins, But total supply is too much for me. Good luck anyway
Activity: 50
Activity: 37
 Chinese Translation Reserved
Activity: 155
looking for DEV? are you not the DEV?
Activity: 18
Reserved
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
HypeCoin... Fantastic name !

Other suggested names:

-HyperSonicoin
-Hypenalty coin
-HypenDamp
-Hypeomatic
-Hypethalamus coin
-Hypeocrat coin
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
reserved
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
This coin has been added on channels New Coins Team
https://t.me/New_Cryptocurrency_Team
On Telegram you can: new PoW, new POS, new MN, new Fork, vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins, .
In future: technical analysis, analytics for new coins, new airdrops, setup for mining and others.

Guys I like your channel, but could you please stop posting new MN coins? Near to 99% of all new MN projects are scams, a fast moneygrab, or just a joke.
If you still hear about quality MN projects with a public team, dont hesitate to post them.
Keep up the good work!

Back to topic, im gonna setup a miner for hype and see what ill get from
Activity: 210
reserved spanish translation, confirm please
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
HypeCoin like him going into a coin that his potential is great because they give priority to the needs of the community of coin they need
Pages:
Jump to: