Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote) - page 19. (Read 2897 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I now see that this is something really unusual. they have an interesting airdrop interesting model and I think that there is a great future.

it is best to follow the price of the token on exchanges and then you can choose the best point to buy.
Activity: 19
I think to better understand this project I still need to start with the bounty program and then I will be able to better understand this project.
Activity: 31
at the moment, we see a pretty strong drop in the price and will be able to assess how the mechanisms work to stabilize the price of the token.
Activity: 34
1. Users can freeze HYPE tokens to increase their voting weights & get daily rewards
this will be a great opportunity for passive income. that's why I will be happy to use this project for me.
Activity: 16
please tell me when your services will be launched? this will depend on how much demand these tokens will be in the long term.
Activity: 29
(-22.66%) it's pretty sad. especially since the price of bitcoin has now flew to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 104
how many tokens do I need to take part in the voting? or will each user be able to do it?

There's no minimum amounts required to be able to freeze & increase your voting weights. Everyone is encouraged to participate in the voting and are rewarded in return as daily freezing rewards.

Fuelled here refers to the game running on the basis that users can earn & spend their HYPE tokens. It has got nothing to do with the fundamentals of running a dApp which is deployed on the Ethereum network.

Ok, then i don't see any point for this token. But i guess not every token needs a point.

The point of the HYPE token is not in the 'games' which is just one part of the ecosystem. You have clearly not understood that this is an experiment created to test the crowd's ability to collectively control a token's supply.

1. Users can freeze HYPE tokens to increase their voting weights & get daily rewards
2. Users who have frozen = eligible to vote for the token's inflation (daily rewards) and deflation (burning) rates
3. Users collectively manage and control the inflation/deflation of the HYPE token & experience their voting results

You might want to watch this video for more info:

Activity: 889
Merit: 60
Fuelled here refers to the game running on the basis that users can earn & spend their HYPE tokens. It has got nothing to do with the fundamentals of running a dApp which is deployed on the Ethereum network.

Ok, then i don't see any point for this token. But i guess not every token needs a point.
Activity: 39
how many tokens do I need to take part in the voting? or will each user be able to do it?
copper member

I still don't understand how they are suppesed to be "fuelled" by hype. The whole purpose of eth apps are that they are fuelled by eth itself.

AIRDROPS TO EXTERNAL TOKEN HOLDERS SO FAR...

will the reward be given to random users? or every user who has such a number of tokens? I don't understand.

These are already airdropped tokens. We select a few tokens every 1-2 days to airdrop HYPE tokens. So some users who are holding those tokens will receive HYPE tokens (if they are lucky) as we mostly select addresses randomly.
Activity: 37

the project looks very interesting. I think that such an experiment will provide a lot of data. let's see how it will work in practice.

the team is already showing good results and I bought tokens for me and will wait for the flight to the moon.
Activity: 13
I now see that this is something really unusual. they have an interesting airdrop interesting model and I think that there is a great future.
Activity: 56
I have not seen such an economic model before. I think soon we will be able to see a really worthwhile project. Since it develops very quickly.
Activity: 32
when will we see a public event with members of the team? I would like to understand that your team is as public as possible.
Activity: 889
Merit: 60

I still don't understand how they are suppesed to be "fuelled" by hype. The whole purpose of eth apps are that they are fuelled by eth itself.
Activity: 8
AIRDROPS TO EXTERNAL TOKEN HOLDERS SO FAR...

will the reward be given to random users? or every user who has such a number of tokens? I don't understand.
copper member
The voting mechanism and the trading signal service makes hype token different from other deflationary tokens like dynamic,hype is more than just a deflationary token,even the popular BOMB token have no usefulness apart from uts deflation

Thank you. The ecosystem accepting HYPE as a utility token will continue to expand. Here's an update from WeShopwithCrypto.com (a marketplace for cryptocurrency users to buy & sell everything with cryptocurrencies): https://twitter.com/WeShopCrypto/status/1158277935645675520
copper member

where can I read more about stacking ? I am still interested in what profit I can get in the long term if I walk coins.

You should probably take a look at this article:

LINK: https://medium.com/@hypetoken/things-you-should-know-about-hype-tokens-features-sneak-preview-of-the-hype-dapp-2db4bb1577c9

you even have a reward calculator. and it's weird that I haven't seen it before. In fact, investors have a very good motivation to buy these tokens.

Yes. This is the draft dapp interface & it isn't finalized yet. Please follow our Twitter for the latest updates: https://twitter.com/hype_token
Activity: 37

where can I read more about stacking ? I am still interested in what profit I can get in the long term if I walk coins.

You should probably take a look at this article:

https://miro.medium.com/max/1750/1*GavGh9tsqJ6FDLQWPnSfoQ.png

LINK: https://medium.com/@hypetoken/things-you-should-know-about-hype-tokens-features-sneak-preview-of-the-hype-dapp-2db4bb1577c9

you even have a reward calculator. and it's weird that I haven't seen it before. In fact, investors have a very good motivation to buy these tokens.
Activity: 28
you have a very interesting airdrop. I think that the community will be interested to obtain coins which already are on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: