Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote) - page 2. (Read 2896 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
up to this point, the team has already created all the conditions for the token to become popular, it is a great option to join
Activity: 24
Are you developing new applications that will also be able to embed a token into their ecosystem, other than those already listed on the website?

Yes there will be blockchain based games coming out soon!
For the value of the token is certainly good. After all, blockchain games are becoming popular. Looking forward to the release.
I see that the team offers the most popular areas for the use of the token. Very well,liquidity may depend on their versatility
I think now the interest in the token is caused by the opportunity to receive additional income. And in the future, after the expansion of the ecosystem, the demand I think will only increase.
Activity: 31
What services are currently open to your token holders? I want to understand how many tokens I need to become an active member of your ecosystem

There is no minimum required for you to join our awesome community & participate in the experiment. For more information, please join us on Telegram https://t.me/hypetoken
it is good that the minimum for participation is not required. I also want to know more about you before buying tokens, andI hope for a fruitful cooperation.
It's an interesting way to assess your capabilities. So you can start with a small amount of participation. Now the project is interested in a large community?
I am sure that this is all ahead for the token and thecommunity. The results can change quickly, you need to keep track of how HYPE continues to work
at this stage, the project is developing very well, and the token is becoming popular. Let's see how this will happen after the voting starts.
copper member
Activity: 104
the best way to increase the price of a token is to increase the use cases for HYPE. Your team is working very efficiently in this direction.I think I want to be a part of HYPE

Thank you for your interests. You can first begin by joining our community on Telegram (https://t.me/hypetoken).

Do follow us on Twitter for the latest updates too! https://twitter.com/hype_token
What services are currently open to your token holders? I want to understand how many tokens I need to become an active member of your ecosystem

There is no minimum required for you to join our awesome community & participate in the experiment. For more information, please join us on Telegram https://t.me/hypetoken
it is good that the minimum for participation is not required. I also want to know more about you before buying tokens, andI hope for a fruitful cooperation.
It's an interesting way to assess your capabilities. So you can start with a small amount of participation. Now the project is interested in a large community?
I am sure that this is all ahead for the token and thecommunity. The results can change quickly, you need to keep track of how HYPE continues to work
Activity: 22
Are you developing new applications that will also be able to embed a token into their ecosystem, other than those already listed on the website?

For the value of the token is certainly good. After all, blockchain games are becoming popular. Looking forward to the release.
I see that the team offers the most popular areas for the use of the token. Very well,liquidity may depend on their versatility
Activity: 20
I don't always believe in such experiments, but here I saw a new approach to solving complex issues that depend on the community. Everything can be successful
Activity: 27
All token holders will be able to participate in reaching consensus, and I think their decisions will be based on personal gain, which will be a motive for action.
I think that the creators of the project could see great prospects for the ecosystem and the popularity of the token. I hope that their idea will be successful.
Activity: 23

great interesting business model. I have not seen anything like this before and because I think that we can still something interesting in the market.

let's see how it all will work in practice. I think that the project has a great future but while trading volumes are quite low.

the project is only at the initial stages of development and therefore it is necessary to understand the future perspective and therefore.
I think a lot will depend on the strategy of the team.If they can increase the HYPE community, maybe we'll see a rapid development.
I think that this is a real opportunity to increase the liquidity of the token, and if the voting function is opened in the near future, I think that the community will continue to expand.
maybe you're right. Firstly, it is passive income, and secondly, the token can be kept longer to gain profit from trading, after expanding the number of ecosystem participants, they can bring good profit
all the work of the project looks excellent, and considering that there is no registration or complicated procedures to join them, then I want to try this option
Activity: 26
the best way to increase the price of a token is to increase the use cases for HYPE. Your team is working very efficiently in this direction.I think I want to be a part of HYPE
Activity: 25
To participate in your project, I can join at any stage between the voting? How will the procedure of registration of new token holders take place?

You can join the experiment with any address which has a HYPE balance.

No registrations required. All you need to do is access the dapp with Metamask or your Trust Wallet (mobile).
In that case, it's really simple to get a little profit with your token. And I can also choose the term of participation without prejudice to myself?
Activity: 22
MMMEXTRA-the right step towards the gpal!
the list of exchanges where token trading takes place continues to expand. This is a good continuation of your work and increase the interest of exchanges to your token
Activity: 19

That's cool. All your projects are somehow connected by one platform, so that participants can understand the structure of your ecosystem?

Yes it all runs under the HYPE ecosystem & utilizes or have integrated HYPE Token as a form of payment/utility token.
I like what I see in your project and the use of the token within the ecosystem. Great potential for token consumption growth
Are you currently negotiating with new participants who can expand your ecosystem? I'm wondering what the expansion plan is for 2020?

Hello, the roadmap for the ecosystem platforms are outlined at the bottom of the whitepaper here:
https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e
good article if you continue to update your plans for the future so that participants can determine their strategy
copper member
Activity: 104

Thank you. Please join the community on https://t.me/hypetoken for further discussions.

great interesting business model. I have not seen anything like this before and because I think that we can still something interesting in the market.

let's see how it all will work in practice. I think that the project has a great future but while trading volumes are quite low.

the project is only at the initial stages of development and therefore it is necessary to understand the future perspective and therefore.
I think a lot will depend on the strategy of the team.If they can increase the HYPE community, maybe we'll see a rapid development.
I think that this is a real opportunity to increase the liquidity of the token, and if the voting function is opened in the near future, I think that the community will continue to expand.
maybe you're right. Firstly, it is passive income, and secondly, the token can be kept longer to gain profit from trading, after expanding the number of ecosystem participants, they can bring good profit
All token holders will be able to participate in reaching consensus, and I think their decisions will be based on personal gain, which will be a motive for action.

I have not yet fully understood all the nuances for the voting participants. I want to study your white paper. I hope to find many answers there.
Pages:
Jump to: