Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖 - page 5. (Read 28061 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 3
I wonder why this project token is so undervaluated, is traded at only at 1/4 of a cent with only 75 millions in circulation. Maybe is something I'm missing in here, so if anyone can enlight me will be much appreciated since I want to invest some money in this project, because this is a good entry point from my point of view.
Another sad thing is that I see only the bounty hunters active in here, very sad... since the project idea of automated trading is a good one.
Anyway I like that @zugvogel21 is keeping this thread alive and keep the community posted. Keep up the good job!

Hello! Guess you are not mistaken about entry point, they are building a platform, it is being developed now, so everyone is waiting. I bought some hqt during ico and now bought some more, waiting the product to be done and the price is higher and higher. Definitely it is undervaluated... but we'll see

Yes, I think now is a good entry point. Is just weird that the interest in HQT is so low, at least this thread is not active (if we don't consider @zugvogel21 posts), maybe the community is somewhere else, Telegram or Discord and I am not aware of this.
Can I ask how much was the HQT token price on ICO? Thanks!

Hi!

True story, guess that hype ended and it's okay. Personally I studied everything about the product and keep silent waiting the platform to come alive, they have some stuff on the website already, u can try. They keep updating us, so... no points to worry, IMO.

Btw, telegram is more active indeed

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I wonder why this project token is so undervaluated, is traded at only at 1/4 of a cent with only 75 millions in circulation. Maybe is something I'm missing in here, so if anyone can enlight me will be much appreciated since I want to invest some money in this project, because this is a good entry point from my point of view.
Another sad thing is that I see only the bounty hunters active in here, very sad... since the project idea of automated trading is a good one.
Anyway I like that @zugvogel21 is keeping this thread alive and keep the community posted. Keep up the good job!

Hello! Guess you are not mistaken about entry point, they are building a platform, it is being developed now, so everyone is waiting. I bought some hqt during ico and now bought some more, waiting the product to be done and the price is higher and higher. Definitely it is undervaluated... but we'll see

Yes, I think now is a good entry point. Is just weird that the interest in HQT is so low, at least this thread is not active (if we don't consider @zugvogel21 posts), maybe the community is somewhere else, Telegram or Discord and I am not aware of this.

0.00028 eth or sth like this. Do not consider that price to ne strange, as it is a utility token. As soon as it is utilized, the price grows. Easy thing. Idk, they have telegram, fb, twitter, reddit and discord if I'm not mistaken, too much haha community is distributed. Guess better to visit Telegram
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

Activity: 25

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Activity: 995
Merit: 500

*Facebook is Seeking $1 Billion in Funding for Its Cryptocurrency
Read more: https://bit.ly/2GbmqKR

#Ethereum Price Analysis - 04/08/2019
Ethereum (ETH/USD) price after a sharp increase in the beginning of April and reaching $180 level, and a further decrease $150 level, was constantly growing. On the 8th of April the price again crossed $180 and currently is fluctuating around this level.

Bullish scenario: Bulls may attack the low-volume level of $190 and move into the interval of $190 - $220.
Bearish scenario: Bears are primarily interested to test the $160 level.
Neutral scenario: We can expect consolidation on the current area ($170-$190).
Activity: 206
Merit: 26

Hello everyone!
Please note that BitGo custodian now supports HQT token. Feel free to try it!
Read more: https://medium.com/hyperquant/bitgo-custodian-supports-hqt-token-6c21b3530dd0

kucin manager communicates with news fake

HyperQuant, a fintech software platform based on the revolutionary Fast Order Delivery protocol and KuCoin, one of the largest international cryptocurrency exchanges, have signed a partnership agreement.

The partnership agreement covers numerous spheres of collaboration. HyperQuant team experts were chosen to support KuCoin with the development of the new exchange's infrastructure and API protocol. The implementing of HyperQuant`s proprietary technologies and solutions by exchange's engineers is going to make KuCoin a leading trading platform with the most advanced and reliable technical infrastructure on the market. In addition, HyperQuant platform will start to gather and analyze trading data in order to use it within the HyperQuant app and for trading strategies and machine learning algorithms backtests.

"We are excited to share our vast stock exchange experience with our partners from KuCoin for our mutual benefit and long-term cooperation. Our collaboration will advance the development of algorithmic trading platform on the crypto exchanges for the further convenience of our customers," - noted Pavel Pavchenko, CEO of HyperQuant project.

Hello everyone!
Please note that BitGo custodian now supports HQT token. Feel free to try it!
Read more: https://medium.com/hyperquant/bitgo-custodian-supports-hqt-token-6c21b3530dd0
Activity: 15
6000 is an obvious support. There's a change btc will struggle for a plenty of time with that level. When it first reaches 6k, it's a sure signal to sell.

Next target for Bitcoin is $6,000, according to Brian Kelly
Read more: https://bit.ly/2Uc3013

#Bitcoin Price Analysis - 04/01/2019

Bitcoin price after an abrupt decrease at the end of February, experienced overall bullish trend in March, and from the 16th of March was fluctuating  above $3900, finally crossing a border of $4000, with the current price above $4100!

Bullish scenario: The $4200 level is still the basic target of buyers. On a global scale, bulls are interested in the $4200-$4400 zone.
Bearish scenario: Bears are interested to test the $4000 level and in case of success the $3700 area.
Neutral scenario: Further fluctuations near the control price of the $4000-$4200 area are expected.

Hello guys! Are you aware how VIX index might enhance your trades?
Read more here:  https://medium.com/hyperquant/vix-fear-index-fb19e0995075

Hello everyone!
We are glad to share our updates. Check out a new Development report:
https://medium.com/hyperquant/development-report-29-03-b13ff0118c18

*Cisco Takes Aim at $10 Billion Enterprise Blockchain Market
Read more: https://bit.ly/2TBj2wC

#Ethereum Price Analysis - 03/25/2019
Ethereum (ETH/USD) after a slight decrease to $125 level at the beginning of the month and reaching $140 on the 16th of March  currently  is still  fluctuating above $135. 

Bullish scenario: Bulls may attack the low-volume level of $140 and move into the interval of $140  - $160.
Bearish scenario: Bears are primarily interested to test the $120 level.
Neutral scenario: We can expect consolidation on the current area ($130-$140).

Hello everyone!
It's time to enjoy Warren Buffett inspiring story!
Read more here:
https://medium.com/hyperquant/warren-buffett-wisdom-374ce3bf1124

Crypto prospects! Visa & Crypto: There is something more than one job opening
Read more: https://bit.ly/2CqSZ5e

#Bitcoin Price Analysis - 03/18/2019
Bitcoin price after fluctuating slightly above $3900 on the 16th of March crossed a border of $4000, following bullish scenario, and currently is traded above $4000.

Bullish scenario: The $4200 level is still the basic target of buyers. On a global scale, bulls are interested in the $4200-$4400 zone.
Bearish scenario: Bears are interested to test the $3700 level and the minimum area of March.
Neutral scenario: Further fluctuations near the control price of the area of $3850-$4100 are expected.
Pages:
Jump to: