Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |⚡⚡| HYPNOXYS - Decentralizing the chatting industry |⚡⚡| Official Thread - page 2. (Read 1365 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
another chattinh industry and there are so many now around the world. I have only two or more chatting platform that has been good to me. The messenger and the telegram, the rest I will not say anything though I know that there are good chatting platform also. However, basing on what chatting to what my friends had use the clearly it is the facebook messenger chatting platform.

Just wondering here. If they have their own chatting platform, why are they still using telegram?
Can they just test their app so they will know the possible bugs or issues that a user might encounter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
so now i think coin go to moon. thanks for update. good investing to this project
to the end of week people will buy all coins. and please hold. please cancel sell orders
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
another chattinh industry and there are so many now around the world. I have only two or more chatting platform that has been good to me. The messenger and the telegram, the rest I will not say anything though I know that there are good chatting platform also. However, basing on what chatting to what my friends had use the clearly it is the facebook messenger chatting platform.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
project : HYPNOXYS PROTOCOL CAMPAIGN
"Name" of Bounty Campaign (Twitter)
Bitcointalk username:ttcsalam
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ttcsalam-2569651
Telegram username:@ttcsalam

If you guys don t delete the messages from here both will be banned on our campaign. There is bounty thread. Thanks.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hypnoxys/
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
The community is very enthusiastic in this project and I'm ready to give all necessary support regarding marketing to make this project successful. I have gone through the whitepaper and planing this project.. looks great .
but I see the HPYNOXYS project products not so many people who use it, in my opinion this needs to be done marketing about the products that are launched so that more users

If it's not too many people use it maybe promotion is less than a team with this project. If this project is beneficial to people maybe people will continue to use it.
The community is very enthusiastic in this project and I'm ready to give all necessary support regarding marketing to make this project successful. I have gone through the whitepaper and planing this project.. looks great .
but I see the HPYNOXYS project products not so many people who use it, in my opinion this needs to be done marketing about the products that are launched so that more users

Our plan is focused to develop the final product and then launch all the marketing campaigns we have planned.
Yay...I hope dev team can do something to support price and The important thing  is that the  team is active. Results will come later.and who does not have patience is the key to success
copper member

This is great ! Come to telegram and discuss with our members, probably you can contribute.

Our plan is focused to develop the final product and then launch all the marketing campaigns we have planned.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
copper member

Be carefull, it's an scam exchange, then they dump to other exchanges where hypx is being traded.

This is not the official announcement from the team about trading there ?? okay I will continue to follow the developments by the official team.
is it dangerous for the community?
if it's dangerous as well as he immediately removes the post in this thread, I think it's better that I follow the official HPynoxys project and that it will make me more comfortable

I also do not know whether this is a danger or not, which is clear we are waiting for the team to reply in this thread.

It's danger, please don't use this uknown exchange, we deleted the message on thread but the quoted messages can't be deleted. Stay #safu . Regards.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

Be carefull, it's an scam exchange, then they dump to other exchanges where hypx is being traded.

This is not the official announcement from the team about trading there ?? okay I will continue to follow the developments by the official team.
if it's dangerous as well as he immediately removes the post in this thread, I think it's better that I follow the official HPynoxys project and that it will make me more comfortable

I also do not know whether this is a danger or not, which is clear we are waiting for the team to reply in this thread.
Activity: 9
Nice idea, but how do you want to send/transmits the messages? Via the blockchain, that will be not instant and work for a very limited number of users. Or by using the conventional way that will be not decentralised.
So, what will be your invention here?

The architecture with IPFS integrated will be created to process the messages instantly & being stored through a decentralized network (p2p) . As soon as we grow we will need create and stronger network but both, instant chats + decentralized chats are totally possible.

I see and hope you will be able to develop it. It’s a good idea. Good luck on it!
copper member
Nice idea, but how do you want to send/transmits the messages? Via the blockchain, that will be not instant and work for a very limited number of users. Or by using the conventional way that will be not decentralised.

The architecture with IPFS integrated will be created to process the messages instantly & being stored through a decentralized network (p2p) . As soon as we grow we will need create and stronger network but both, instant chats + decentralized chats are totally possible.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 9
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

copper member

We'd like to bring the Project to the Altmarkets Exchange

- Low Fees
- Cold Wallet Storage
- Trade with BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC Pairings

Find us at https://altmarkets.io
Discord: https://discord.gg/e5S4Y9H

HELLO.

DM our CEO on telegram : @Henrik_P , thanks for the offer.

YOU CAN NOW TRADE HYPX ON P2PB2B.IO : https://p2pb2b.io/trade/HYPX_BTC

copper member

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
cool is this official news from the HPYNOXYS project?
if of course it will be good for HPYX tokens because of course the trading volume increases and makes it more stable ...
I am waiting for what unique program will be launched
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
HYPNOXYS IS ADDED ON BLOCKFOLIO

Hopefully with a little progress on the HPYNOXYS project, it will make people interested in this project, because this project is going to develop, of course I will be willing to help.
Pages:
Jump to: