Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] I am Taking Over Development Of Paycoin - Hardfork Imminent - page 2. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
I would like to change "PYC" to "PAY" (tell me what you think of that)

I personally think it's a good idea. Just don't start it over. Going to buy some now to help drive up the price / market on these based on your announcement.

Can't wait for the new release. Please keep us posted.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
Good news. Will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
looks like the takeover is bumping the price on cryptsy Smiley my 150 coins might be worth something soon Smiley

Haha, glad to hear it brother Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
looks like the takeover is bumping the price on cryptsy Smiley my 150 coins might be worth something soon Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
G'day all,

Well as you may (or most likely don't) know, the "dev" of Paycoin abandoned the project and left everyone that gave him a chance, in the dirt. I thought later today about reviving a coin that was long abandoned (The dev hasn't logged in since September 8th), some people came forth and gave me a list(s). I looked at them and the one that caught my eye was Paycoin. Don't ask why, because I really don't know.

Now, let's get something straight here. I will be developing this coin, and determining its future, but just know that I am doing this mostly for my own education, tinkering and amusement. If people pitch in and help out (pools, block explorers, etc) that is awesome and I will appreciate it greatly. I would love nothing more than this coin to become something. I believe with enough motivation and calling in a few favors, I (we) can make this happen.

So, what does it come down to right now?

Well, there are a few things I will be doing with the client to officially make it my own, a redesigned GUI and Logo, I would like to change "PYC" to "PAY" (tell me what you think of that), checkpoints, and depending on how the difficulty reacts, maybe a tweak on that, I need to get a bloody functioning website up (ugh the incompentence of the last developer),. Everything else seems alright, although I have to wait for my R9 290X to arrive on monday before I can actually mine any. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see in the next version. Until then if you would like to donate a couple loose Pays to further development (not that you have to) here's my wallet PGEmbfgDtbJoHyZNpKRgxgFA3RgNdEy4k7

Alright guys, I know I will probably gain enemies just by doing this, but meh. But I do know that there will be people that support me, like always. SO....I guess this will be an adventure Grin

Cheers,

--GoR--
Pages:
Jump to: