Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] I messed up... [FIXED!] - page 2. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 705
Merit: 1016
February 03, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
I messed up bad and feel I owe you all an explanation.

I do not want to make up excuses for why this happened but I hope that I can take this as a lesson for the future.

Why?

It is clear that our handling of customer orders have severely decreased in quality this January. I failed to get back to people in time, and most importantly; I failed to get orders ready in time. I feel that this is unacceptable.

What happened?

In late December, we planned some preorders of the 100 Milli Monero and some of the NFC notes. Furthermore, we also announced the 10 Gulden and 20 VIA notes. Some of which were to be printed in our new location in Vienna. We originally planned to ship out no later than the 12th of January. However, two weeks later and a substantial amount of these orders are still being processed. Customers were not informed what had occurred until it was too late.

Essentially, I made some quick decisions and did not take into account possible delays or external factors and worst of all; I did not inform you.

So here is what we’d like to do:

We have considered the best possible approach to try to mend this. If you have any ideas on how to improve this, I am all-ears.

For those who ordered or won an auction in any of the notes, I am happy to cancel your order for a full refund. However, if you wish to keep your order, we have a hard deadline of Tuesday this week to get your orders out. You will also receive additional goods with your order.  

Lessons for the future?

I think a lesson here is not to rely on one bank to hold company assets and not hold major releases if we are undergoing an internal move.

However most importantly, I think that customers should be informed promptly if there any issues. We’d like to strive for a transparent approach from now on.

Kind Regards,
Daniele Barbagallo

Founder of Polymerbit
Pages:
Jump to: