Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] I offer free XRP (ripple) to anyone willing to fund an account - page 2. (Read 2395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Are you from Nigeria?       Grin

Are you a dumb racist american ?

Are you a dumb racist nigerian?

I'll bet he's just some average joe that has little to no tolerance for ignorant trolls. YOU DUMB FUCK. Grin

Especially the ones that happen to live in a country largely responsible for the ongoing acts of slavery and genocide committed against the peoples of the third world.

Your tax dollar/vote are a crime against humanity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Are you from Nigeria?       Grin

Are you a dumb racist american ?

Are you a dumb racist nigerian?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
mah87, I'm very curious about your attitude to ripple, from your title, I can image that you are bitcoin millionare, right? but most of the donators in this community are hostile to ripple, (we can see some donators hired some ids to spread the ripple scam info), why you have strong confidence in this coin and help to spread as best as you can?

appreciate your work on them, thx.

Most of smart people are ripple enthusiasts. Some donators hostile to ripple ? let me guess .... TradeFortress and..... uh.... TradeFortress ?

TradeFortress and some people who can't imagine the future of payments based on cryptocurrencies system.

I'm not saying that ripple will succeed but it could. It also could disappears for some reason but when you think about it bitcoin could certainly also disappears someday...

So nothing is certain but it could be the next step for cryptocurrencies and payments over the internet.

Edit: I won't send some xrp to people with already a funded account (>=50xrp). I'm sending 62.5xrp (account + one trust line). 100xrp=1$ so please don't create fakes accounts to gain 60cents, I'm just trying to make people discover this awesome new network and its possibilities.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-07/ripple-takes-on-western-union-with-deal-to-grow-payments.html

thanks for your reply,  sorry for the inconvience brought to you.
Activity: 308
onore dikeido
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
legendary
mah87, I'm very curious about your attitude to ripple, from your title, I can image that you are bitcoin millionare, right? but most of the donators in this community are hostile to ripple, (we can see some donators hired some ids to spread the ripple scam info), why you have strong confidence in this coin and help to spread as best as you can?

Most, but not all.  Some see Ripple (the network) to be beneficial to all crypto-currencies.

I feel mah87 is not the one as you mentioned. but just feelings...
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

Most of smart people are ripple enthusiasts. Some donators hostile to ripple ? let me guess .... TradeFortress and..... uh.... TradeFortress ?

TradeFortress and some people who can't imagine the future of payments based on cryptocurrencies system.

I'm not saying that ripple will succeed but it could. It also could disappears for some reason but when you think about it bitcoin could certainly also disappears someday...

So nothing is certain but it could be the next step for cryptocurrencies and payments over the internet.

Edit: I won't send some xrp to people with already a funded account (>=50xrp). I'm sending 62.5xrp (account + one trust line). 100xrp=1$ so please don't create fakes accounts to gain 60cents, I'm just trying to make people discover this awesome new network and its possibilities.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-07/ripple-takes-on-western-union-with-deal-to-grow-payments.html
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Most, but not all.  Some see Ripple (the network) to be beneficial to all crypto-currencies.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Activity: 386
+1

Ripple address PM'd. Thanks in advance for the ripples!
legendary
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Nigeria is a country, don't have nothing to do with race............

Smiley

You are suggesting i'm a nigerian scammer NOT A GOOD JOKE! STUPID AMERICAN !
You seem butthurt. Stupid nigerian.
Don't be an idiot and send me your ripple address Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: