Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASED - page 2. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello IAME team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks ! We are launching our presale beg of April. We will check the listing platform.
I wonder if you going to publish the translation bounty of the project, I would like to reserve one.

Hi , which language are you proposing?
Hi there, please visit our website. We have the dates in our road map or visit our telegram channel to talk directly to the founders. https://t.me/iame_identity
Activity: 1
Project looks really good. iOS app is super slick. However not seeing a lot of traction yet marketing wise. When are u planning the pre-sale ? Super interested.
Activity: 7
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Thanks for the support, you can check out the protos and the app in the meanwhile.
We will start committing some heavy duty stuff to github soon, https://github.com/iameidentity
Activity: 125
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
I wonder if you going to publish the translation bounty of the project, I would like to reserve one.

We are open to the idea, join the telegram and we can discuss it. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Overview

IAME is pioneering identity verification and data security for cryptocurrencies based around their decentralised fragmented identification system (“DFI”). DFI is the antithesis of conventional identification processes that require the wholesome data to be transferred from one party to another for identification to be conducted. Under DFI, the system fragments the data being shared within blockchain transactions into unintelligible pieces of data that are verified by a multitude of independent Third Party Validators. IAME takes the notion of data security a step further by making compromised information “hack-worthless”.

White Paper

Our White Paper is a technical White Paper, true to original meaning of White Paper.

Road Map

The Road Map document outlines current and projected development of the IAME project.

How it works

Three explainer videos have been produced to explain the concept of Decentralised Fragmented Identification, Third Party Validation and Commercial integration for IAME.

We also have a simplified infographic outlaying the merits of Decentralised Fragmented Identification v/s Conventional Identification

Touch it

Since we announced IAME's decentralised fragmented identification system, there has been much interest in what the technology is all about. We’ve been asked questions about how the tech would work and look to all parties engaging in the transaction. We have built two prototypes – one for identification and one for validation, and have released a proof of concept on the Appstore with one for Android following soon. The proof of concept are being being upgraded into full functionality with regular updates.

Meet Us

We are glad to announce that we will be at at the London Blockchain Expo from 18th April 2018 to 19th April 2018. Feel free to drop by and talk to us directly, we will be pitching our ICO on 19th April 2018 at 12h10

Talk to Us

The team remains available for any queries on current development or any other queries on Telegram, or for more in-depth discussions on Reddit.

Ongoing Bounty

In line with our core beliefs that no one is hackproof, we have released our first bounty on Twitter. We will be rewarding the predictor of the next S&P data breach with 10,000 IAM tokens equivalent to 1 ETH.

More bounties will be released throughout the development of IAME, stay tuned by following us on Twitter
Pages:
Jump to: