Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IBC - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN CONGRESS | 3rd and 4th of August - page 2. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Do you have only offline version of IBC Hack?

There are two independent Hackathons being organized.
One of the two Hackathons is an International online Hackathon open for all participants across the world.
The second one is offline (in-person) for people who want to participate by being present physically on August 3-4 at the Conference venue in Hyderabad, India.

Where do I select the choice of online and offline Hackathon?

Once you register yourself, you will have a choice to select online Hackathon.

The International Blockchain Congress is a unique opportunity to meet with the business and tech leaders of the world’s largest developing economy. Reserve your seats today  https://[Suspicious link removed]/CtvqfK

Blockchain has emerged very well within few years. India has also adopted it very well
copper member
Activity: 42

One of the two Hackathons is an International online Hackathon open for all participants across the world.
The second one is offline (in-person) for people who want to participate by being present physically on August 3-4 at the Conference venue in Hyderabad, India.

Once you register yourself, you will have a choice to select online Hackathon.

The International Blockchain Congress is a unique opportunity to meet with the business and tech leaders of the world’s largest developing economy. Reserve your seats today  https://goo.gl/CtvqfK
Activity: 67

Activity: 40
What is the eligibility for participation in Hackathon ?
Friend, you can be a student, freelancer, developer, working professional in a corporate, academician or a startup. Anyway!  Smiley
copper member
How can I register for the challenge?

Register as a new user, by clicking the "Register" button on the top of page ( http://www.ibchack.com/ ). Registration is mandatory for participating in the program. Once you click on Register, you can choose offline and Online Hackathon.
copper member

Activity: 14
What is the eligibility for participation in Hackathon ?
copper member
i like to know what famous programmers and hackers will take part in this hackaton? it is from the level that much depends both success and popularity of prizes should be great otherwise nothing will come of it.

The list of our sponsors, invited speakers and guests you can find here:
https://docsend.com/view/3zv3gy9
copper member
I hope its not too late to ask but are the organizers able to send invitations by email?
Yes! We can send an invitation through an email as well. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
i like to know what famous programmers and hackers will take part in this hackaton? it is from the level that much depends both success and popularity of prizes should be great otherwise nothing will come of it.
Activity: 56
How can I register for the challenge?
copper member
Activity: 68
We are Renesis Community !
I hope its not too late to ask but are the organizers able to send invitations by email?
Activity: 94
copper member
eresting! What does it aim to?
IBC Hack aims to uncover and showcase India's innovative blockchain talent through a 36 hour hackathon . For those from India or globally who cannot attend in person, there will be an International Online Hackathon running through the month of July. At IBC Hack, not only will participants be able to build product prototypes, but they will also be encouraged to present their white papers and showcase their idea to all attendees.

Is this hackaton so-hosted by the same companies?

The hackathon is being co-hosted by NITI Aayog, Government of Telangana, Government of Goa, Nucleus Vision and Dunya Labs and implemented by Idealabs and Block91
Activity: 238
eresting! What does it aim to?
IBC Hack aims to uncover and showcase India's innovative blockchain talent through a 36 hour hackathon . For those from India or globally who cannot attend in person, there will be an International Online Hackathon running through the month of July. At IBC Hack, not only will participants be able to build product prototypes, but they will also be encouraged to present their white papers and showcase their idea to all attendees.

Is this hackaton so-hosted by the same companies?
copper member
I guess the most challenging cost of attending this convention would be the flight ticket. You should partner with some airdlines to negociate discounted tickets for attenders.

That is a good thought. Maybe it will work. My question still actual - is there any discounts?

Yes, this idea is really interesting.
We are sorry, but discount period is over.
copper member
What is a IBC Hack? Saw it on their site.

We are organizing a series of events under the theme Road To IBC. This is the IBC HACK. A series of hackathons will be held at prominent colleges across India and the best teams from these hackathons will have an opportunity to participate in IBC Hack - the main hackathon held at the conference venue.

That's interesting! What does it aim to?

Activity: 252

We are organizing a series of events under the theme Road To IBC. This is the IBC HACK. A series of hackathons will be held at prominent colleges across India and the best teams from these hackathons will have an opportunity to participate in IBC Hack - the main hackathon held at the conference venue.

That's interesting! What does it aim to?
copper member

Activity: 83
Pages:
Jump to: