Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin Dontoshi Beta Is live with lending module - page 2. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Today I read the news that lighting successfully conducted the first atomic transaction between bitcoin and litecoin, further experiments will be conducted between bitcoin and ether, what is your advantage over lighting?
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
What is the phrpose of iBTC token? How about roadmap? When will it be released for investors?
We are on it, big exchange and Whitepaper is our priority this few weeks because next month we will start coding our decentralized exchange on dontoshi.com
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
good project to continue to keep your project running smoothly. Keep working with both dev. Hopefully many are glancing at your project to get to other places. Good luck and succes always.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I, have send you my address I hope I will be accepted to get this coin.
please check your PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Damn...I missed the airdrop.  Sad
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Breaking News: @CoinExchangeio have accepted to list #ibtc in their wonderful exchange. They gave us two offers, one week listing offer and under 30 days listing offer. Its my pleasure to say that this offers is affordable. Meanwhile #ibtc part 2 airdrop is closed.
1317 fastest fingers filled the form. The air drop distribution date will be announce next week. 65850 ibtc will be airdropped to 1317, 50 ibtc each. Our word is Gold!
This is good news for this coin because with it can get more leverage in this coin exchange and everyone has been looking forward to a better exchange
Yeah the hour has come!
is there any recent information for today?
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
where and when is the airdrop? Really appriciate for your response.
Breaking News: @CoinExchangeio have accepted to list #ibtc in their wonderful exchange. They gave us two offers, one week listing offer and under 30 days listing offer. Its my pleasure to say that this offers is affordable. Meanwhile #ibtc part 2 airdrop is closed.
1317 fastest fingers filled the form. The air drop distribution date will be announce next week. 65850 ibtc will be airdropped to 1317, 50 ibtc each. Our word is Gold!
This is good news for this coin because with it can get more leverage in this coin exchange and everyone has been looking forward to a better exchange
Yeah the hour has come!
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
Sure!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Thanks for the airdrop. I have joined and really hope that I can be qualified enough for receiving airdrops.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
TWITTER AND TELEGRAM PART 2 AIRDROP

To join the Twitter campaign fill all the required information below.
Rules
Every mention must have @ibtctoken mentioned in the tweet, include #ibtc and have a link to ibtctoken.com
Only accounts with at least 30 followers are allowed
All likes\retweets Our pinned tweet\mentions and follow should remain until the end of this campaign
Every user must have a good twitter audit score and have real followers, not be a bot etc. etc.
The first 5000 people to apply will receive the bounty. 50 ibtc each out of 250000 ibtc.
The distribution will be manually distributed to avoid dumping the token on our investors.

Click this link to Fill the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7S9FlGKo7MK62yLn8p-j1hNLARlF74gQPRfXieMdsCLryIQ/viewform
where and when is the airdrop ?
it that airdrop already done ?
Click this link to Join our bounty at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2397089.new#new
Activity: 26
I dont know what to think about it. HitBTC fake, yobit does not respond, coinexchange does not respond, mercatox does not respond. I'm confused Undecided
Activity: 2
It all seems so familiar to me. Was not something like that until oktober?
Very strange. Is there still an airdrop or is it a big scam?  Wink

Airdrop 80% of 21m iBTC tokens = 16.8m iBTC

Bounty = 50 iBTC small bonus for new iBTC members from now until limit has been reached (250K).
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
It all seems so familiar to me. Was not something like that until oktober?
Very strange. Is there still an airdrop or is it a big scam?  Wink
Activity: 43
Guys this seems very nice but.. this flashy airdrops cannot gurantee equal distribution. So who stupid would buy this.. Dev you have to think more..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
where and when is the airdrop ?
it that airdrop already done ?
Pages:
Jump to: