Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k - page 39. (Read 58162 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
the website update is in progress ? and what about airdrop stage ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is my 1st time joined the airdrop..thnx dev, reading tru your project info it looks promising and just what we wanted for a real coin in crypto world.. wish all the best!!
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
i have also joined, hope it's moon rocking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Joined bounty program .. Good luck dev ))
Activity: 56
You will be the next to the top in ICO cryptocurrency
Activity: 56
projek is very simple,need joined our bounti
Activity: 71
i just completed the requirements Smiley followed and join. telegram and twitter.  Grin
Activity: 98
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Activity: 172
Crypto Hardcore
Very good for iBTC, and i joined for second airdrop..still holding the first  Wink
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Still goin success to great prject, becouse frist event success
Activity: 70
Joined Airdrop and followed twitter account and posted link on our facebook page....Good Luck Admin/Dev
Activity: 209
Sharing 80% through airdrop will definitely cause the coin to be dumped and eventually reduce the coin value  Huh Huh
Just thinking out loud
I still wish u success
Activity: 80
TWITTER AND TELEGRAM PART 2 AIRDROP

To join the Twitter campaign fill all the required information below.
Rules
Every mention must have @ibtctoken mentioned in the tweet, include #ibtc and have a link to ibtctoken.com
Only accounts with at least 30 followers are allowed
All likes\retweets Our pinned tweet\mentions and follow should remain until the end of this campaign
Every user must have a good twitter audit score and have real followers, not be a bot etc. etc.
The first 5000 people to apply will receive the bounty. 50 ibtc each out of 250000 ibtc.
The distribution will be manually distributed to avoid dumping the token on our investors.

Click this link to Fill the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7S9FlGKo7MK62yLn8p-j1hNLARlF74gQPRfXieMdsCLryIQ/viewform
Nice, this airdrop will surely increase iBTC community join us on telegram for latest news and updates Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 160

Rules
Every mention must have @ibtctoken mentioned in the tweet, include #ibtc and have a link to ibtctoken.com
All likes\retweets Our pinned tweet\mentions and follow should remain until the end of this campaign
Every user must have a good twitter audit score and have real followers, not be a bot etc. etc.
The first 5000 people to apply will receive the bounty. 50 ibtc each out of 250000 ibtc.
The distribution will be manually distributed to avoid dumping the token on our investors.

Click this link to Fill the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7S9FlGKo7MK62yLn8p-j1hNLARlF74gQPRfXieMdsCLryIQ/viewform

interesting, i already participated to the bounty program, i hope got my token soon...  Grin

Activity: 311

Rules

Activity: 311
Guys, is there a need for ibtc when eBTC came out with the original Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid?

The eBTC Development team is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

You're welcome to join the eBTC community.
If you read from up, I mean the Ann thread you will know that iBTC is not the same as ebtc. Ebtc mean etherem bitcoin and iBTC mean innovative bitcoin in ethereum to help bitcoin attain is full potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
We need push harder, iBTC.
Activity: 21
Guys, is there a need for ibtc when eBTC came out with the original Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid?

The eBTC Development team is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

You're welcome to join the eBTC community.
Activity: 26
I dont know what to think about it. HitBTC fake, yobit does not respond, coinexchange does not respond, mercatox does not respond. I'm confused Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: