Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k - page 65. (Read 58162 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100
We have distributed some airdrops few hours ago so start to check your account, you can also trade the token at https://etherdelta.com/#IBTC-ETH  

Is adding in other exchanges already planned?

If yes, when will it be?

Thanks
As soon as we are through with airdrop distribution listing iBTCit in other exchange is sure! By next week we will work hard over that
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where are our coins? You promised and did not.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
We have distributed some airdrops few hours ago so start to check your account, you can also trade the token at https://etherdelta.com/#IBTC-ETH  

Is adding in other exchanges already planned?

If yes, when will it be?

Thanks
I already get the token from the iBTC project
and I see the price of the token project is unstable probably from the number of token projects too much and I hope the price can go back to normal
Yea weak hands are selling off to the whales....I wish they know that this token will change life in time to come! 
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Just checked.. and I still have the tokens credited.. wait is continuing..
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I already get the token from the iBTC project
and I see the price of the token project is unstable probably from the number of token projects too much and I hope the price can go back to normal
Activity: 63
I don't have received any tokens.
Please verify my address:

0x50d7deB4EBEf6FB4e15239f35F596a9b656Cb204
Activity: 84
Yesterday i recived 3312 coins at 07:01:01 (GMT--3), but at 10:17:26 they took them out. Dont understand why
Is that possible? lol

I dont know. Maybe someone hacked my wallet  Cry
But they appeared on the balance sheet and disappeared
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I, too, did not get anything? What is the problem?
You will all have your tokens, Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Still waiting my tokens to arrived.
I will check it tomorrow morning, im going to sleep now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Please you guys should start checking your account!
just checked my account now still do not have any tokens...
Activity: 196
I just checked my wallet 0 IBTC
Please you guys should start checking your account!
Activity: 181
i have not received my airdrop since
here is my address pls
0x3Aec102016f7234595CDB043bad55dcEa0A44751
Yesterday i recived 3312 coins at 07:01:01 (GMT--3), but at 10:17:26 they took them out. Dont understand why
Please repeat this step again:
Login to myetherwallet.com Click add custom token with this contract address below:
Contract ID: 0x90c88ccd74e57e016acae8ad1eaa12ecf4c06f33
Token Name: IBTC
Token Ticker: IBTC
Token Divisible Decimal Points: 18
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Consider this a GREED FAIL !!  Didn't receive either, Stick to mining guys and make a note never buy into this coin.

Agree, Please dont spend your money in SHIT TOKEN. They only wants to get fast money

Airdrop ENDS ? Are you kidding man ? You dont give anything to participants  Wink , Why you so stupid dev ?
We have been sending coins since two days now we just took some break to rest today, please the token will start raining as soon possible today. please we are sorry for the delay.Thanks  
yes I have not even received airdrop and hopefully this is not just a scam coin
Consider this a GREED FAIL !!  Didn't receive either, Stick to mining guys and make a note never buy into this coin.

Agree, Please dont spend your money in SHIT TOKEN. They only wants to get fast money

Airdrop ENDS ? Are you kidding man ? You dont give anything to participants  Wink , Why you so stupid dev ?
We have been sending coins since two days now we just took some break to rest today, please the token will start raining as soon possible today. please we are sorry for the delay.Thanks  
Is that possible? lol
Pages:
Jump to: