Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 122. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
There are way too many plebs in this coin....how could anyone not expect an easy shakeout lol. This is barely any volume on price swings, HMQ is not even in the top 100 market cap lol. I am surprised this opportunity even exists.

this coin is very interesting to the prospectus, if the users of the coin will not start to grow rapidly, the coins begin to be withdrawn by the developers of the turnover calculation of the number of coins provided for by the formulas in the whitepaper
I can't resist to buy now, the 24 hours low as per bittrex is 0.00002606, regardless of the problems that has encountered I am still buying it, I buy a little at 3K satoshis and I have a good feeling this price will be back in a short period of time, that FUD has really affected the price so much.

I will set order below 2600sat, some people are just weak hands and will dump the price the more and this will provide a good buying price for those that truly believes in the project
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
There are way too many plebs in this coin....how could anyone not expect an easy shakeout lol. This is barely any volume on price swings, HMQ is not even in the top 100 market cap lol. I am surprised this opportunity even exists.

this coin is very interesting to the prospectus, if the users of the coin will not start to grow rapidly, the coins begin to be withdrawn by the developers of the turnover calculation of the number of coins provided for by the formulas in the whitepaper
I can't resist to buy now, the 24 hours low as per bittrex is 0.00002606, regardless of the problems that has encountered I am still buying it, I buy a little at 3K satoshis and I have a good feeling this price will be back in a short period of time, that FUD has really affected the price so much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Could someone please list all the exchange where humaniq is listed?
I hope it is available on bittrex and Poloniex too
Activity: 1080
Hi there
I am new to humaniq and I have heard that this ICO has finished. Can anyone tell me which is the base price of HMQ in the ICO (not the current price on the exchange). I am really excited to start trading this coin
Best regards
I think around 2500 satoshi
Activity: 644
Activity: 396
still cant wd from the viral exchange Sad so long waiting
yes... HMQ trading is already running, Many people are waiting for campaign work to be paid But it seems to still be patient
As we know there is some serious bug in the code.So dev taking more time to ensure a perfect distribution. I think waiting is much better until team sorted out everything.It's not a big deal, everybody will get paid for sure.
I hope so, this is big project Need hard work to handle
yes.i think the team are working hard.we need wait.
Activity: 672
yes... HMQ trading is already running, Many people are waiting for campaign work to be paid But it seems to still be patient
As we know there is some serious bug in the code.So dev taking more time to ensure a perfect distribution. I think waiting is much better until team sorted out everything.It's not a big deal, everybody will get paid for sure.
I hope so, this is big project Need hard work to handle
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Activity: 672
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
go to www.humaniq.co and write a massage to the support.
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys thats a mistake in the smart contract you can not fix that, thats the point of blockchain. Check this page https://etherscan.io/token/Humaniq there you can see all the transactions and you will find all this double withdrawals. Withdrawal your tokens und you get 2000 HQM instead of 1000 HQM. Its not a bad deal :-)
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Bounties still didn't distributed but there was a dump today. What's the problem? Why do people dump Humaniq for cheap prices? It was 3700 sat but went down to 2800 sat, huge loss in 24 hours.

it is not huge loss, price discovery after few days on exchange is normal, there was bug today in system, they are fixing it, it is normal some people panicked...your FUD game is lame.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
Bounties still didn't distributed but there was a dump today. What's the problem? Why do people dump Humaniq for cheap prices? It was 3700 sat but went down to 2800 sat, huge loss in 24 hours.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Hi there
I am new to humaniq and I have heard that this ICO has finished. Can anyone tell me which is the base price of HMQ in the ICO (not the current price on the exchange). I am really excited to start trading this coin
Best regards
Activity: 307
https://twitter.com/Humaniq_co/status/864065074188742656
We are working on this. It was a technical bug, more than 50% of the double sending has been refunded, and it is not our smart-contract

so when bounty distribution
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
somepeople here are either here for FUD or not following the update..

Not more than a million was sent my error. half of it is already refunded . and the rest will follow soon.

You need to follow be in the SLACK for recent updates.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Not a very good start, a lot of problems, investing in this coin is very risky at this stage.
Jump to: