Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 128. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Hey everyone.
All the latest news and events on Humaniq Weekly Review.
New article on our BLOG:

Read more: http://bit.ly/2qdKrHN
When the conclusion is HMQ  with TVE ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hey everyone.
New article on our BLOG:

Why do you again writing in blog about "Bittrex will be supporting Humaniq trading in: HMQ/XBT (Humaniq-Bitcoin) and HMQ/ETH (Humaniq-Ethereum)."
But there is no ETH market on Bittrex!?

I think Bittrex already added ethereum market
here the link to trade HMQ/ETH
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-HMQ
regards
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Hey everyone.
New article on our BLOG:

Why do you again writing in blog about "Bittrex will be supporting Humaniq trading in: HMQ/XBT (Humaniq-Bitcoin) and HMQ/ETH (Humaniq-Ethereum)."
But there is no ETH market on Bittrex!?
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Hey everyone.
New article on our BLOG:

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I personaly will not sell, ICOs with real goals are doing very well, all ICOs I took part in gave me more after I waited sometime, price will rise with development

Yes you are right with your thought this is just beginning while this project is just taking baby steps than why we have to keep so high expectation at this stage in long term this will be more great and now time to buy more.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I personaly will not sell, ICOs with real goals are doing very well, all ICOs I took part in gave me more after I waited sometime, price will rise with development
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 340
What was the ICO price?
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
I must say Humaniq team is 100 better than Lunyr team.At least dev is active here, not like LUNYR dev where they implemented new promises every day. poor Lunyr will dump once bounty release
That's correct but as soon as they receive their bounty people will say that LUNYR is the best, just like the EDG team who
just sent the remaining bounty yesterday. Well, as for me I will just be waiting for my bounty, I am not in a hurry to sell
my HQM anyway, I will do it for long term, price is too low now, it does not entice me at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
I must say Humaniq team is 100 better than Lunyr team.At least dev is active here, not like LUNYR dev where they implemented new promises every day. poor Lunyr will dump once bounty release
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Read all Messages of viny and you can see he try to get the price low.
Humaniq is doing Well, good updates, nice YouTube updates  and they have great support.
All coins where send well to myetherwallet. Humaniq is really proffesional.
The price will go up soon thats for sure. Keep your coins and soon you will be happy.
Good luck to all  Wink

The thing is his tactics don't work. Price stayed the same.. So no cheap coins for mr. 60+ BTC
Activity: 340
Read all Messages of viny and you can see he try to get the price low.
Humaniq is doing Well, good updates, nice YouTube updates  and they have great support.
All coins where send well to myetherwallet. Humaniq is really proffesional.
The price will go up soon thats for sure. Keep your coins and soon you will be happy.
Good luck to all  Wink
They also announced a live Facebook event where you can ask questions to the team. So if you really want to talk to them you can do it there. Check their announcement a few pages back.
One word of advice: You might want to change your tone/attitude when you speak to them. It will help you with the quality of answers you receive.
the funny thing is that a guy who try to be cleaver about a bot, that he do not understand that i am trying to show that there is no real life  support from HUMANIQ.

I am not trying to be a cleaver or trying to be clever.
I've chatted with the CEO of Humaniq on twitter so there is real life support.
But hey if you feel there is no real life support then apparently there isn't any.
You haven't told me why you invested 60+ BTC in a project that you don't support.
And also have you considered the beachfront property on Jupiter? Really need to sell that and it seems that you just hand out money to everyone.

Activity: 94
why when you a stress you are attacking a man with bad words, did i say any bad words to any one.

if you do not have any opinion about the subject you need to go to sleep
all what you say is bad word so stop fucking around and keep calm, you will get back your 60 satoshi soon 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the funny thing is that a guy who try to be cleaver about a bot, that he do not understand that i am trying to show that there is no real life  support from HUMANIQ.

by the way,

why no one is trying to ask questions on slak,

then one of two things will happen, one i am wrong , or i am right, this you will find out by your self.

make a copy and send it to this forum
It is very funny to me that someone who invested over 600 BTC in cryptocurrencies fails to realize that he/she is chatting with a chat bot....
i wrote this on HUMANIQ slak

4:52 AM]

why you have  a fake company registration in luxembourg

i got this answer

I'm Meekan, your team's scheduling assistant robot. It's nice to be here at Humaniq.
It looks like your Slack profile does not contain a valid email. Please update it.

i answer back with this

Welcome to Slack!
You've joined the new Slack team Humaniq. Here are your account details:

Humaniq
Team URL:   humaniq-co.slack.com
Email:   [email protected]
Sign In
We'll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack. In the meantime, dive in and start exploring. We're glad you're here!

Want to learn more now?

Check out our Slack guides for tips on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates from your other tools.
An illustration of a guidebook and a paper manual, both bearing the Slack logo.

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc
155 5th Street, 6th Floor   San Francisco, CA 94103

Our Blog    •  Email Preferences    •  Policies   

and i did not get any answer back yet
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Thank you for pushing the thread everytime, Troll.
Jump to: