Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 138. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Dont worry humaniq will hit 10k soon
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
What was the ICO price per token?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is nice start with good volume I hope investors will make huge profit it seems so many whales are eating from people at low price so they are preparing to make it more big. I think hold is always good policy when it is just opening day.

Yep, I think the price will go up and yes - holding is the best decision now.
10k sat will make me feel good)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This is nice start with good volume I hope investors will make huge profit it seems so many whales are eating from people at low price so they are preparing to make it more big. I think hold is always good policy when it is just opening day.
Activity: 322
How do we get tve

Are there any improvements about bounty
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
ico price should be about 3750 sat
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
When it will be added on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 335
Humaniq always has been a scam. Still is.  Wake up fools. Buy BTC, LTC, ETC.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
125btc volume looks pretty godd for a few hours it's on Bittrex. Will hold!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I miss the dump, someone sold his coin at 1200sat, what a crazy world, I don't understand why the price dump but for me it is a buying opportunity as more weak hands are shaken out

It just started and seems not that many participants yet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I miss the dump, someone sold his coin at 1200sat, what a crazy world, I don't understand why the price dump but for me it is a buying opportunity as more weak hands are shaken out
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
hi, how can I transfer my humaniq coin to bittrex ?? please
You may withdraw to MEW using this instruction
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EMD8RKnI0iTR1pa9OChKNS1wVJePQWS5opnhEKWOLLo/edit#
and from MEW to bittrex

Dear Humaniq Team,

I received my tokens fine but can the humaniq team at least edit the page https://blog.humaniq.co/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-for-humaniq-tokens-2ba3cd18a5af  so that people actually know that the token address is this 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908

This is a simple thing and i had to scroll back a few pages in this thread and also check the commends on that page to figure it out.
There are bound to be other people who are confused and who may have made mistakes. Thanks
Activity: 504
Whoever is planning to trade HMQ tommorow, what exchange will you be using? Which one has most volume? Livecoin?

its live on bittrex,under ico price
Already on Bittrex? I thought it was planned to hit exchanges on 11th! I missed the news.

Not considering bonuses, I would consider the ICO price to be around 5k sats per coin. I'm not selling for less than 5 dollars a coin anyways so it doesn't really matter to me.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Yesterday I participated in the survey for investors and I would like to know when I can expect the 100 tokens in my account.

Thanks

Hello. Bonus will be credited during 10 days after ICO will be finished.

This bonus has not been credited yet. Something amiss or just not yet sent?

thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Whoever is planning to trade HMQ tommorow, what exchange will you be using? Which one has most volume? Livecoin?

Already on Bittrex? I thought it was planned to hit exchanges on 11th! I missed the news.

1000 HMQ = 1 ETH
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What's ico price? and coin supply?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Wow this pump looks like it's just getting started, we may see 10x in a few days   Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
When is it listed in poloniex?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Bittrex is better than livecoin its now live you can now start trade humaniq in bittrex.
I also agreed with you bittrex has more high volume as compare with livecoin. Most of the people to like to trade on bittrex it is user friendly. I think it is just start of the trading in few it will get more high volume.
Jump to: