Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 181. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is still very good investment with 25% bonus with remaining few days. There is no doubt about the success of this project after getting so much attention and trust by thousands of people which will keep increasing with passage of time. I also am very excited about this project.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Purchased 75k tokens.

Lets get this rolling.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
So many projects lately on ethereum blockchain that its hard to keep up and each of the new ones collecting nice sums Smiley .

The Ethereum Alliance is becoming more and more influential. Lately ICOs under the platform were big success and others are on their way up too.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i have question, what is the minimum amount to collect in this ico?

They already collected around 2500 btc already. And they just started few days ago. This ICO should be a good one.

Yea i know how many they collected right now, but i asked about minimum what they need to reach to move further..., and i know its good ico thats why i am in.

Only 2000 btc is there minimum target? They already reached it in few hours. I might be wrong though.

ok so 2000 btc is complete minimum here, ok so we move further with this project, im glad, cant wait for this bank in my mobile phone Smiley.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
how much funds ico colected until today?

Nobody knows. No public address

Mhh why no public address? Maybe someone help me......im not that smart
we wait for answers dev team

ya waiting for devs
or
just start using ur brain.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
So many projects lately on ethereum blockchain that its hard to keep up and each of the new ones collecting nice sums Smiley .

They already collected around 2500 btc already. And they just started few days ago. This ICO should be a good one.

Yea i know how many they collected right now, but i asked about minimum what they need to reach to move further..., and i know its good ico thats why i am in.

Only 2000 btc is there minimum target? They already reached it in few hours. I might be wrong though.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

aggreed with you Smiley this project have a good concept for future human banking
i wish for ICO will reach to 5000BTC it will be nice
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

we wait for answers dev team

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

2000 btc if I remember it correctly. That is very easy to achieve with the kind of structure and promotions Humaniq have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Humaniq will provide top quality solution for unbanked people all around the world through blockchain. This backing campaign is growing stronger with positive response of people. I hope they will get more funds in due time and will expand this service to many countries.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
This project is so overlooked and misunderstood, I love it.

go fuck yourself papou you fucking faggot
Activity: 644
This project is so overlooked and misunderstood, I love it.
Activity: 717
I thing this project will be success, waiting humaniq in TVE today  Cool
Did you get any on TVE today? I learnt it is limited.
yeah... have 2 days I not look humaniq in TVE   Sad
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Cant believe you are judging the quality of a project by the number of bitcointalk pages ahah There is a world outside out BCT Wink BTW,  Matchpool was a scam Wink
Jump to: