Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 90. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So from what you guys are saying, and the 800,000,000 million coins will be given with the app.. does that mean once they are released in the app 800,000,000 million coins that suddenly enter the market will make the price drop 90% via the market cap? Because if thats the case i am out.

New HMQ will be released (some x HMQ, per new user) incrementally (over months and years?), depending on rate of adoption

More HMQ is released if and only if more users are using App -- which would indicate that Humaniq App is popular and is adding value to under-banked -- leading to a rise in HMQ demand and price? My simplistic view
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
So from what you guys are saying, and the 800,000,000 million coins will be given with the app.. does that mean once they are released in the app 800,000,000 million coins that suddenly enter the market will make the price drop 90% via the market cap? Because if thats the case i am out.
Activity: 12
So is the other 800,000,000 million coins pre-mined or is someone mining them? Because according to coinmarketcap this coin isnt mineable. Amd at what rate are these new coins being injected in at? Ive noticed over 10 million coins released over the last week.

The funds you are talking about is I guess are unsold tokens which are locked and can't be used (not sure).

Guess dev should clarify. My understanding is that the 800 m or so tokens will be the free HMQ that users of the App (available in July for the unbanked) will get as soon as they register (based on the formula in whitepaper, pls read). This is the incentive for the poor to use this app.

I am not sure about the recent release of 10m coins.

I am not clear how Humaniq will restrict app and free HMQ to only the needy, when anyone can download the App, do a proof-of-face and earn free HMQ. Had aked this question earlier in this forum
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
So is the other 800,000,000 million coins pre-mined or is someone mining them? Because according to coinmarketcap this coin isnt mineable. Amd at what rate are these new coins being injected in at? Ive noticed over 10 million coins released over the last week.

The funds you are talking about is I guess are unsold tokens which are locked and can't be used (not sure).
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!
So few weeks after the first trading in HMQ, price is somewhat steady. Planning stage I presume because it is so quiet here.

Or perhaps its because there is a 90% premine. I would like an explanation on this before i further invest. Over 10 million Humaniq coins added in the last week, where did they come from and why? Or is the developer dumping every time the price goes up a little bit? Please explain..

I think it is IMPORTANT than investors understand how these premines work. Contact the dev and see if they give a valid reason you are satisfied with. THEN become a investor if your into long term investing like myself. I personally prefer to invest in coins with little to NO premine. However, sometimes a 10%-15% premine is good as it insure the investors the developer has a stake in the coin and is not going to abandon it. I personally would only do a 9% premine if I was developing my own crypto so that investors would know i had incentive to complete the roadmap.
So few weeks after the first trading in HMQ, price is somewhat steady. Planning stage I presume because it is so quiet here.

Or perhaps its because there is a 90% premine. I would like an explanation on this before i further invest. Over 10 million Humaniq coins added in the last week, where did they come from and why? Or is the developer dumping every time the price goes up a little bit? Please explain..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I have 2 questions..

1. What is the max coin supply?

2. Has anyone else noticed over 10 million more coins have been added in the last week? And why?

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/humaniq

Both answers are here
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
we all should pay more attention to Volume being trade on Bittrex, if you take a look closer you will see Volume has increased everyday and keep consistent!.. Hold your coins something good is about to happen.

Who are you trying to kid?
A week ago volume was at 700, now its at 211.

I will prophesy along with you, "Something good is about to happen" -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnSGnxBOTeU

more than a half of HMQ volume is goes to eth for now,,
that make the volume decrease from the past week
I have 2 questions..

1. What is the max coin supply?

2. Has anyone else noticed over 10 million more coins have been added in the last week? And why?
Activity: 514
Soon HMQ will be added to c-cex.

So you think there will be an increase in prices? Not so sure, unless dev adds HMQ to poloniex or kraken  Smiley
But ok this might be a good start and maybe in the next time HMQ is listed in poloniex.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hello community!

What's the next exchange you want to see HMQ listed on?
Please vote using #Kraken, #CoinBase, #BitFinex, #Poloniex and #Gemini in comments on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/photos/a.541905029351968.1073741828.536426589899812/615381338671003/?type=3&theater

Poloniex would be great addition which will make growth so positive and strong. After release of pilot projects so many big exchanges will add this coin for trading because it deserve to be trade on more high value.
Voted For polo would be awesome for HMQ

Poloniex is the best choice for me, hope will see this HMQ in poloniex soon.
and believe me , if HMQ listed in Poloniex the price will be jump..
Activity: 910
Hello community!

What's the next exchange you want to see HMQ listed on?
Please vote using #Kraken, #CoinBase, #BitFinex, #Poloniex and #Gemini in comments on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/photos/a.541905029351968.1073741828.536426589899812/615381338671003/?type=3&theater

Poloniex would be great addition which will make growth so positive and strong. After release of pilot projects so many big exchanges will add this coin for trading because it deserve to be trade on more high value.
Voted For polo would be awesome for HMQ
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
I want to buy but doubt when bitcoin prices are unstable
I hope there is a certain moment to buy it Cool
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Why HMQ is dumping?, because when all coins fall, so much coins pumped instantly, but HMQ not, the contrary, dump and dump.

Any reason?

That is pure accumulation in this market big players are eating all coins at low prices. This right time to take dip soon it will get recover so no need to take it serious.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is dumping because many Whales take profits. I went out some days before with a x3. Why I should stay longer on a coin i made x3?
Better to make every 2 weeks x3 instead of waiting one year for a maybe x8
Activity: 45
Why HMQ is dumping?, because when all coins fall, so much coins pumped instantly, but HMQ not, the contrary, dump and dump.

Any reason?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think - in end of Jule HMQ will be reach 1$. Only need wait oficial startup...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is this the most underrated coin out there? I mean, it's just above PepeCash, with a low market cap. But with actual potential to be revolutionary.

Well then when it does eventually increase in value, it will go very high, fast and never return to these levels..

Agreed with you HMQ will rise so high very soon on current price floor it looking very cheap and I also think once this train will leave the station than people who are selling will lost the chance to catch it again.
Pages:
Jump to: