Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO 1.0 LIVE] [XCP/DEX] Mayuya. The new MGFSConsult Token - page 5. (Read 21821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 31st, 2017)

Release posted on Reddit
RELEASE

Due a recent comment posted by an user on Telegram today (10/31) about why this project need to reach the established amount. I've got to make some clearances:

1. None, except for trully urgent reasons, of these amount i will use for sumptuous expense. I have considered before launch this ICO that all the money earned wouldn't be mine. Once i've start receiving earns, i will post a bulletin with the description of the investing in order to show transparency. I believ that every ICO must lay on that last because in other way it won't be attractive for investors and the reputation in internet is hard to recover.

2. The ammount to reach will be used for project planning that will be released about when definitive. If i mark as sure or show these projects. Probably you will seem i would sell you a vaporware. I want to make clear that some consulting project like this requires a basic investment of some pairs of tens of thousand dollars. That is because it's not only the website design, also requires the human resource and the physical place where this website will be stablished.

3. The reason about this ICO amount lays also on make this project to other relatives. It's not important at is, the important is the social capital that this cryptocurrency will carry on. All what i'm finding is something which i will learn for and warrants the long-term wellness of the environment where this project will be stablished.

Once again, i want to show myself thankful for the confidence deposited from you on this project. It's good to receive suggestions for make this project profitable on transparency and solid support...

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 30th, 2017)

Reddit site created

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 29th,2017)

ICO LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!

I'VE HAD STARTED DUE TIME AND SPACE, FINALLY I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL, BITPAY AND ALIPAY AS PAYMENT METHOD

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!

Thank you.  Wink

By now it's just me on this. I hope to add a team supporting in the future. I got this four months to organize the entire ICO and i will keep you noticed about the activities i will do during this time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Where can I find ur wp?
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 27th, 2017)

Mayuya now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/948

Thank you for sharing your trust in this coin
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 27th,2017)

PRE-SALE ADDED (SEE LAST POSTER)

ENTRYING NOW ON ICOTRACKER!!!

NOW THIS TOKEN IS READY FOR SANGUS ENTRY LIST

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 25th, 2017)

Ranked on ICOTRACKER at # 14.
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 23rd, 2017)

Ranked # 45 on ICOTRACKER

KEEP GOING!!

My goal is this coin should have enough social capital, that will be the engine of This Project. This coin is made for it by some reasons: Firstly, it made for reach SME self-eficiency and development of its environment; secondly it is made for support entrepeneurship in economical situations like in Venezuela and other countries
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 23rd, 2017)
Updates (October 16th, 2017)

Arabic topic created

Arab topic deleted due violation of rules in the arabic section

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 19th, 2017)

RANKED # 57 IN ICOTRACKER

I'm considering adding Alipay as payment method. However, it is just temptative becase chinese restrictions on ICO & Bitcoin. If possibe, it will be added. Meanwhile, the available payment method are Bitcoin (tru BitPay), XCP (tru Counterwallet), Paypal (temptative).
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
Update (October 18th,2017)

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
UPDATES (October 14th, 2017)

ICO DATED FROM OCTOBER 30TH, 2017 UNTILL FEBRUARY 2ND,2018 (BOTH DATES TEMPTATIVES)

ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR ICOTRACKER LISTING

1LHM5pxAUda5hsfJLoTr1ZBmuvLKM2AETF
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
UPDATES (October 13th, 2017)

Topics in Hebrew, Korean and Hindi (Bengal)

Telegram Channel created

Reddit announcement

Bounty Program announcement

New logo creation

legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.

Hello, duongtien86.

Right now, i will reply your questions after quoting

transaltion Vietnamese?

By now, i have not estipulated a translation in other language than english and spanish. It wold be pleasure in the closest near future reach more investors in other languages.

bounty program?

For the first batch (10 million token sold), i would offer 100 Mayuyacoins for each investor who bough not less than 1000 Mayuyas. Once you have bought in the DEX of Counterparty, please send me a PM for take you in the bountylist. By now, this is the only bounty program i have. I will update this topic right now...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
bounty program?

transaltion Vietnamese?
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
how match your mastrenod please

By first sight, i will put these tokens on the DEX of Counterparty. That is because saving lot of time by preparing a masternode. I'm supporting this project by my lonely side and i have a lot of stuff to do. I didn't know about master node untill you asked about. Those kind of feedbacks makes me show a better product. So, if someone else have another feedback sugestions; these will be received kindly... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: