Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] 19/02 ROYAL CAPITAL | Blockchain investment fund - page 2. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Investments approachable for everyone
I could not able to open your website. Please check what happen. No any mistakes, just page loading few minutes and nothing. All other sites have opened as usual normaly
We regret what happened, please try again and let us know the result
I am also not a fan of waves based tokens, i think there is still time you can convert your tokens to eth based erc-20 tokens that have better markets and easy to store,transfer, exchange.
But you still did not argue why we need to choose Ethereum
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I could not able to open your website. Please check what happen. No any mistakes, just page loading few minutes and nothing. All other sites have opened as usual normaly
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I am also not a fan of waves based tokens, i think there is still time you can convert your tokens to eth based erc-20 tokens that have better markets and easy to store,transfer, exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Why the timeline is lo long? I mean there is huge gap in between Pre ICO, ICO period? I do not undrstand the logic of this topic when even the pre ICO is far away
We didn't conduct pre-ICO before the new year, because companies close the year, budgets are spent, and managers leave a profit for high dividends.
Pre-ICO lasts 2 weeks, these funds will be sent to a large-scale marketing campaign and organizational work. This will take 2 weeks.
Then we conduct an ICO.
I appreciate your planning. That time is the best time for to start your Pre ICO. But before that you have to prepare your ground as the time for it is limited and you do not have much promotion on the market.
I regard the waves platform as a scam in my heart ,
it's a bad project.
Why do you regard waves as scam? Do you have reasons?
When we chose the blockchain, no one could tell the essential differences from the etherum, why it is better. Waves are more convenient for fast and technological blockchain.
Activity: 183
I regard the waves platform as a scam in my heart ,
it's a bad project.
Activity: 98
Thanks for sharing the roadmap
Hello,
Now there are a lot of investment funds on the crypto currency. What is interesting about your project? What is the profitability of your fund?
There are no such projects on the blockchain. We integrate the blockchain into the model of private equity funds, which you are now simply not available. On the blockchain there are investment funds that use the ETF model and invest in the crypto currency. At us this direction will be only one of our portfolio.
We are creating a private equity fund based on blockchain. Existing crypto-currency funds have a completely different format.
We making capital market available for private investors worldwide; that would allow them dealing with investment projects, which they couldn't access before as they are neither large investment groups, nor institutional investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello,
Now there are a lot of investment funds on the crypto currency. What is interesting about your project? What is the profitability of your fund?
what is the different between general issue 1 billion tokens and palcement 400 million tokens?
where is the rest of the token go?
btw what will happen with the all the unsold tokens?  will it be burned?
waiting for your team
The general release is 1 billion tokens, 400 million of which will be released to the market, which
equals 40% of the total issue; another 60% will belong to ROYAL CAPITAL LLC.
In the future we plan to make tokens as shares. 40% on the market provide high liquidity, 60% leave us control of management and the ability to attract strategic investors.
All the funds raised are 100% of the funds that will be used to finance projects. 70% of the profits will be distributed among investors. It's like shares with certain conditions
what is the minimum softcap you want to achieve on your token ico and how much hardcap can be achieved in ico?
The allocation of funds for the implementation of the project and the definition of investment activities should correspond to the capital structure and the opportunities for implementation.
When raising funds reach $ 1 million, the company will be able to focus on development and asset management. Raising funds of more than $ 20 million. allows the company to engage in  ROYAL CAPITAL venture investments. Attracted funds over $ 50 million would let company conduct activities in M & A.

how do you plan to distribute the invested money? in percentages

We can't distribute in percent, because activities should correspond to the capital structure and the opportunities for implementation.
For example, with a total fund raising of 20 million, it would be inappropriate to invest in venture capital investments, development, and M & A. It is better to focus on development and venture capital investments, or only on M & A.
M & A is a priority area of ​​activity.
You should understand that if we do not collect the maximum amount we will not give up other directions. We will continue to raise funds for the implementation of all activities.

Allocating funds if we reach the hardcap:
M&A – $280 mln;
REIT – $50 mln;
VENTURES–$45 mln;
$20 mln. holding of free management, which will be used to create reserves, commercial and
administrative costs, and other service costs.
Why the timeline is lo long? I mean there is huge gap in between Pre ICO, ICO period? I do not undrstand the logic of this topic when even the pre ICO is far away
We didn't conduct pre-ICO before the new year, because companies close the year, budgets are spent, and managers leave a profit for high dividends.
Pre-ICO lasts 2 weeks, these funds will be sent to a large-scale marketing campaign and organizational work. This will take 2 weeks.
Then we conduct an ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
what is the minimum softcap you want to achieve on your token ico and how much hardcap can be achieved in ico?
The allocation of funds for the implementation of the project and the definition of investment activities should correspond to the capital structure and the opportunities for implementation.
When raising funds reach $ 1 million, the company will be able to focus on development and asset management. Raising funds of more than $ 20 million. allows the company to engage in  ROYAL CAPITAL venture investments. Attracted funds over $ 50 million would let company conduct activities in M & A.

how do you plan to distribute the invested money? in percentages
Activity: 602
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
While I clearly can not understand what are the distinctive advantages of your project for investors?
User of your platform are investing in funds which have their own tokens. These funds will be managed by human manager/broker, right?
No, we don't create a platform, we create an investment fund and integrate into blockchain. Blockchain allow us to more effectively manage capital, attract financing and invest in projects. Investors buy our tokens, We invest in investment projects, then distribute profits according to the share of investment.

Ah got it. So every investor who helds tokens of you are "share holder" of your funds and get a share of the profits. How much of the profits will be paid to token holder?
Yes, the owner of the token pritenduet to share the profits of the whole company. Owners will receive 70% of net profit.
70% sounds great. Thanks for the info.
As you guys manage the fund, there is no chance for example for token holder to decide in which fund style they want to "invest", right? It's just one big fund, no diversity?
ICO is carried out for the investment fund ROYAL CAPITAL FUND. ROYAL CAPITAL issues the fund's tokens that are eligible to receive profit from all activities of the fund in proportion to the share of ownership. Tokens are based on assets of the fund. The capital raised during the ICO will be used for creating private equity funds for the company's core investment activities.
Main activities of ROYAL CAPITAL FUND have realization via controlled specialized funds of direct investment. Each fund has its own tokens, what leads to effective management, risk diversification, and attracts additional investment for certain activities.
Activity: 112
what is the different between general issue 1 billion tokens and palcement 400 million tokens?
where is the rest of the token go?
btw what will happen with the all the unsold tokens?  will it be burned?
waiting for your team
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
User of your platform are investing in funds which have their own tokens. These funds will be managed by human manager/broker, right?
No, we don't create a platform, we create an investment fund and integrate into blockchain. Blockchain allow us to more effectively manage capital, attract financing and invest in projects. Investors buy our tokens, We invest in investment projects, then distribute profits according to the share of investment.

Ah got it. So every investor who helds tokens of you are "share holder" of your funds and get a share of the profits. How much of the profits will be paid to token holder?
Yes, the owner of the token pritenduet to share the profits of the whole company. Owners will receive 70% of net profit.
70% sounds great. Thanks for the info.
As you guys manage the fund, there is no chance for example for token holder to decide in which fund style they want to "invest", right? It's just one big fund, no diversity?
Pages:
Jump to: